Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beyhadh is coming to an end soon. After watching the current episodes. I've come to the conclusion that Maya will lose in the end because she keeps winning continuously. I think saajun will be endgame.

1) Maya losing in the end is fine. I think if there is something wrong with her then she should be put into a mental institute...or if we discover that there is nothing wrong with her and that she is just a psychopath then she should be thrown in jail. There is also a possibility that she may die. So I think Maya's end will definitely be a negative one.

2)I don't think saajun should be endgame. Does it make sense that throughout the entire series all Maya did was try to keep Arjun away from saanjh because she feared that the both would end up together and that in the end they do. This would suggest that her fear in wanting to keep him away from her was justified. The methods she used to keep them apart can never be justified... but just the fear itself. It doesn't make sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is only clear that CVs are very much sticking to their message beyhadh pyar is not good! So, whoever is sticking to beyhadh pyar will eventually end up as a loser!
Rajiv's pyar is beyhadh & surely he won't succeed!
Arjun hardly loved anyone , so question of beyhadh pyar does not apply to him! he is just lucky as someone is always available to him!
Saanjh pyar is not beyhadh as story is not about Saanjh's love! She gave up Arjun many times without putting a fight! If she ends up with Arjun, then Vandana's atma must be blamed for that!

Maya's pyar is only beyhadh & she won't give up it till her last breath!
So, if Cvs are staying on course, Maya will go down fighting when the end comes!
Does it matter after that who marries whom?

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I say that arjun , Maya and rajiv should all die and that would be a totally amazing end. Plus arjun is no bechara. I get that maya has hurt vandana and ayaan. Prem's death is on Rajeev. But people only see the end result. Nobody is willing to consider that all these people like saanjh, vandana, arjun played an equally important role in bringing themselves and Maya where they are today. My point is nobody really is completely a victim here. Everyone is grey. The only thing that varies how lighter or darker. Arjun may be the love of mama's life but he brought out the worst of Maya because of his thoughtlessness and lack of understanding about a relationship between a wife and a husband. Arjun may had heavy dialogues from time to time abt his love for Maya but his actions overall shows how shallow he really is. Saanjh is one character that needs to grow a backbone and also a little self respect. She needed to learn to value what she has and stop running after arjun. Maya, well there are no words that can actually sum up Maya. She is def in dire need of professional help but we are so past that now considering it is time to see the final consequences of everything. Rajeev is lot like Maya when it comes to love.
So I say all three should die because it is essentially their story now.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: john909

I say that arjun , Maya and rajiv should all die and that would be a totally amazing end. Plus arjun is no bechara. I get that maya has hurt vandana and ayaan. Prem's death is on Rajeev. But people only see the end result. Nobody is willing to consider that all these people like saanjh, vandana, arjun played an equally important role in bringing themselves and Maya where they are today. My point is nobody really is completely a victim here. Everyone is grey. The only thing that varies how lighter or darker. Arjun may be the love of mama's life but he brought out the worst of Maya because of his thoughtlessness and lack of understanding about a relationship between a wife and a husband. Arjun may had heavy dialogues from time to time abt his love for Maya but his actions overall shows how shallow he really is. Saanjh is one character that needs to grow a backbone and also a little self respect. She needed to learn to value what she has and stop running after arjun. Maya, well there are no words that can actually sum up Maya. She is def in dire need of professional help but we are so past that now considering it is time to see the final consequences of everything. Rajeev is lot like Maya when it comes to love.

So I say all three should die because it is essentially their story now.

I second you on this... this will be the only appropriate end of this show... it's a dark themed show so showing a happy end ( like duffer /dusky living happily ever after ) would be disastrous and pathetic .if maya dies then Arjun has to die too, no two ways about it ...
zabax thumbnail
The appropriate ending according to some people is Maya, Arjun, & Rajiv needs to die. What should be the endgame for Ayaan?

I neither support Arya nor Sajun nor Samaya. However, Saanjh-Arjun relationship sounds like brother-sister relationship. So I do not recommend them to end up together.

As for as Arya is concerned, I would say that both Arjun & Maya have goofed up with their marriage. Vandana's pundit did say that Arjun & Maya are made for each other & no one can separate them, no matter what but it is Maya's beyhadh love that is dicey. In other words, Maya's beyhadh love can either make their lives as a heaven or hell depending on how it is handled. So there was positivity and negativity. However, Vandana thought from the negative aspect instead of thinking how to handle it. She took only the last sentence of what her family pundit said.

As for Samaya, both will eventually die.

One more thing about Sajun is that when both Sharmas & Mathurs had apporached their family pundit, he said there will be a lot of problems in Sajun relationship & the chances very less or nil. If Saajun is not destined to be together (I mean if the makers intend to take it that way) then no blessing in the world can unite them. He said that Arjun has got high ambitions which can cost his life. Apne paraye ho jaate hain and there are high possibilities that he will be all alone.

So I keep my fingers crossed to see how it goes.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maya should die a dog's death for unnecessarily complicating things for herself and wrecking people's lives. Saajun should be shown going on a road trip or something just as best friends. That would be the most ideal ending IMO.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
The show can come to a conclusion without any further death.

Let Maya and Samay go to jail.

Let Arjun lose his mental stability and live all alone in a mental asylum.

Let Saanjh try to go to a proper law school and get over her obsession for Arjun.

Let the ArYa baby be revealed to be alive and let Jhanvi recover and bring up that baby.

Let Ayan get hold of his life.

Let Shubh start going to school.

Let Suman stop her shouting.

If the makers wish to come back with a sequel, all of them have to live.

I want no more deaths.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Let Maya and Samay go to jail.

Let Arjun lose his mental stability and live all alone in a mental asylum.

Let Saanjh try to go to a proper law school and get over her obsession for Arjun.

Let the ArYa baby be revealed to be alive and let Jhanvi recover and bring up that baby.

Let Ayan get hold of his life.

Let Shubh start going to school.

Let Suman stop her shouting.

If the makers wish to come back with a sequel, all of them have to live.

I want no more deaths.

There is so much potential for a sequal... if Arya's baby is alive.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Oh don't say that!!
Maya maybe a total nut case, but lets not forget that Jhanvi has won the worst mother of the millennium award, so if she raises ArYa baby trust Jhanvi to make another child's life living hell and who knows maybe the childhood yet affects his/her life resulting in her doing all sorts of criminal acts like our Maya baby .
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Oh don't say that!!
Maya maybe a total nut case, but lets not forget that Jhanvi has won the worst mother of the millennium award, so if she raises ArYa baby trust Jhanvi to make another child's life living hell and who knows maybe the childhood yet affects his/her life resulting in her doing all sorts of criminal acts like our Maya baby .

Jhanvi has learnt her lessons now and there would be no Ashwin like father for the baby.