Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay so I have a theory that Maya might take Arjun/Saanjh along with her. Like. SaaJun both might not end up. There was a symbolism in the initial phase that saanjh tears arjun and mayas pic and she does so but hurts her fingers. So maybe her blood frees arjun from maya.
If the makers are planning a seq then maya might end up in the jail or asylum. But I dont think there will be a sequel.
suchismita234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Contrary to popular belief I think beyhadh will have an open ending..like dusky duffer ending up together thinking Maya dead or in asylum but actually she will be alive and watching their move..show might end on this note!
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchismita234

Contrary to popular belief I think beyhadh will have an open ending..like dusky duffer ending up together thinking Maya dead or in asylum but actually she will be alive and watching their move..show might end on this note!

I also think it will have a open ending. The show is quite popular so they may do that so that there is possibility for a sequal. But I think it should be a little different. I think Arya's child should be in it. Throughout her pregnancy... Maya always told her child to fight for her when it's older. To scold Arjun for always making her cry. Something along those lines...