Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

The best ending would be if saanjh was evil aswell 😆

But I thought Saanjh already was the evil one in the show?!?!!😕😆
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

@zabax

I'm least interested in fighting with people over fictional characters...but very much interested in my daily dose of entertainment 😆😉😆

Actually, this is the first Indian show I'm watching. I had accidentally came across this forum online then it reminded me of my friend who is staying in UK had told me about this. I had gone through some of the posts. I have observed many fan wars. If anything is posted against Maya, her fans pounces on them & if anything is posted against Saanjh, her fans pounce on that member. Both the groups are hell bent on ridiculing each other for posting their views.

As for me, I find all the characters flawed & I find at least some truth in what both the fan groups say. No offense.

Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zabax

And what about Ayaan?

Ever since his alliance happened in the beginning of S2, the poor chap is cooling his heels in Jail! Don't know if his original fiancee is still going to wait for him?
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually, this is the first Indian show I'm watching. I had accidentally came across this forum online then it reminded me of my friend who is staying in UK had told me about this. I had gone through some of the posts. I have observed many fan wars. If anything is posted against Maya, her fans pounces on them & if anything is posted against Saanjh, her fans pounce on that member.

As for me, I find all the characters flawed & I find at least some truth in what both the fan groups say. No offense.

I'm a neutral viewers, who finds Maya evil n Saanjh with normal human flaws...incomparable, imho
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

But I thought Saanjh already was the evil one in the show?!?!!😕😆

You thought right then didnt you 😉 😆
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Well if Maya survives then all 3 would die, so it is better that Maya dies.

I think by the end of the game Samay would be dead as well.

So if only Saanjh and Arjun are left then isnt it obvious that they are the couple who would survived Maya's beyahdh pyaar's wrath and would end up together.
So I think we are heading for a typical ending, with Saanjh and Arjun married and everyone else dead.

But why marry one another? Let them remain platonic friends. If they get married there would be no meaning left for the show to be called different and unpredictable.
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Well guys, no point in fighting among ourselves for fictional characters.

@Khushi: There is a point in what you say. VM has blessed Saanjh that her wish to get married to Arjun be fulfilled. So chances are definitely there.

@Fragrance63 @kavsy @manya: Even you guys are not wrong in saying that the makers have assured that the show will be different from others and if it gives a predictable ending, it will just be like other Indian shows.

All in all, it is in the hands of the makers as to how they will take it.

Yeah it is better to discuss the characters and not target people who have opposing views.
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

When the priest of Mauritius died, Saanjh got the first clue about Maya's dangerous behavior! But she was not smart enough to pursue matter further with lost & found earring!
With the departure of Ashwin, she became number one enemy of Maya & assumed a vulnerable position, since then in her life!
When the fake child died, her long standing friendship came to a pause!
When her father died, it marked a turning point as the dead father's ashes saved her marrying Samay!
When Samay 'died' albeit briefly, Arjun came back in her life stronger than before!
When bandar died , ArYa's marriage too died simultaneously opening a new door of opportunity for saanjh!
When Vandana died, Duffer & Dusky became a pair with dead VM's blessings turning into reality!

Now, Arjun has apparently escaped death and saanjh too is lucky to escape her death,only to join with Rajiv & Maya who are now standing like some rocks in defiance of death!
It is still theoretically possible for ArYa, Samaya or Saanjun to emerge as the victors!
Welll, all might not be able to stay put till the end as the fight is far from over! Someone will die among the four! or even one more too! So, which combination survives or perishes that remains to be seen!
But, surely the survivor(s) will win all & take home, if they manage to stay alive till the end!

Your views are always about the characters which is appreciated even though I do not agree to quite a few of your views.
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Ever since his alliance happened in the beginning of S2, the poor chap is cooling his heels in Jail! Don't know if his original fiancee is still going to wait for him?

My gut feeling says that his fiancee must have moved on in her life after Ayaan went behind the bars or maybe her parents might have found another match for her & must have pushed her into that relationship. That is why he was telling to Vandana that the false rape case has screwed up his life.