Beyhadh's ending

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So Beyhadh is going to come to an end within a month. Will definitely miss it and the interactions here.

This show promised to be different so the ending has to be different too. Okay I don't want Maya to go scot free but Saanjh and Arjun ending up together would be hypocritical on the part of the makers. So I hope the makers come up with more and more twists and keep the viewers guessing about the ending. And hope the ending is something which will be remembered for a long,long time. I hope more masks are unveiled that will shock the viewers. Let Jhanvi get back her speech and unravel a lot of mysteries.

CVs you have it in you. Don't make it a typical ending

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

So Beyhadh is going to come to an end within a month. Will definitely miss it and the interactions here.

This show promised to be different so the ending has to be different too. Okay I don't want Maya to go scot free but Saanjh and Arjun ending up together would be hypocritical on the part of the makers. So I hope the makers come up with more and more twists and keep the viewers guessing about the ending. And hope the ending is something which will be remembered for a long,long time. I hope more masks are unveiled that will shock the viewers. Let Jhanvi get back her speech and unravel a lot of mysteries.

CVs you have it in you. Don't make it a typical ending

Agree with you on this. Maya has suffered a lot & has undergone a lot of bad experiences. However, taking her crimes to consideration, she should not go scot free. She has to pay for her crimes. Jhanvi should recover so she will be able to give an unbiased statement in the court. But if Saanjh & Arjun end up together, it will give a typical ending as you said and that will be very much predictable. If the suspense is revealed, there won't be any thrill in the show. Those who are Hollywood fans, they say that if we watch one Indian film, you have watched all. If this show gives a predictable ending, it means that if you watch one show, you've watched all.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok...so the main thing bothering lotsa viewers is that Arjun & Saanjh might end up together 😆...I see... 😉 (do I ?😆)

Already, hopes for Vandy's (non-existent) past to be revealed have gone kaput 😆😆...so have hopes for a happy Arya ending...😉...let's see what happens to hopes of Saajun NOT ending together...😆

(In the meantime, as Maya's punishment time draws nearer, I've braced myself for lotsa outbursts against Saanjh 😉...now that VM ain't around anymore, Saanjh has to bear the brunt all alone 😆)
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When the priest of Mauritius died, Saanjh got the first clue about Maya's dangerous behavior! But she was not smart enough to pursue matter further with lost & found earring!
With the departure of Ashwin, she became number one enemy of Maya & assumed a vulnerable position, since then in her life!
When the fake child died, her long standing friendship came to a pause!
When her father died, it marked a turning point as the dead father's ashes saved her marrying Samay!
When Samay 'died' albeit briefly, Arjun came back in her life stronger than before!
When bandar died , ArYa's marriage too died simultaneously opening a new door of opportunity for saanjh!
When Vandana died, Duffer & Dusky became a pair with dead VM's blessings turning into reality!

Now, Arjun has apparently escaped death and saanjh too is lucky to escape her death,only to join with Rajiv & Maya who are now standing like some rocks in defiance of death!
It is still theoretically possible for ArYa, Samaya or Saanjun to emerge as the victors!
Welll, all might not be able to stay put till the end as the fight is far from over! Someone will die among the four! or even one more too! So, which combination survives or perishes that remains to be seen!
But, surely the survivor(s) will win all & take home, if they manage to stay alive till the end!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

When the priest of Mauritius died, Saanjh got the first clue about Maya's dangerous behavior! But she was not smart enough to pursue matter further with lost & found earring!
With the departure of Ashwin, she became number one enemy of Maya & assumed a vulnerable position, since then in her life!
When the fake child died, her long standing friendship came to a pause!
When her father died, it marked a turning point as the dead father's ashes saved her marrying Samay!
When Samay 'died' albeit briefly, Arjun came back in her life stronger than before!
When bandar died , ArYa's marriage too died simultaneously opening a new door of opportunity for saanjh!
When Vandana died, Duffer & Dusky became a pair with dead VM's blessings turning into reality!

Now, Arjun has apparently escaped death and saanjh too is lucky to escape her death,only to join with Rajiv & Maya who are now standing like some rocks in defiance of death!
It is still theoretically possible for ArYa, Samaya or Saanjun to emerge as the victors!
Welll, all might not be able to stay put till the end as the fight is far from over! Someone will die among the four! or even one more too! So, which combination survives or perishes that remains to be seen!
But, surely the survivor(s) will win all & take home, if they manage to stay alive till the end!

Well if Maya survives then all 3 would die, so it is better that Maya dies.

I think by the end of the game Samay would be dead as well.

So if only Saanjh and Arjun are left then isnt it obvious that they are the couple who would survived Maya's beyahdh pyaar's wrath and would end up together.
So I think we are heading for a typical ending, with Saanjh and Arjun married and everyone else dead.
zabax thumbnail
Well guys, no point in fighting among ourselves for fictional characters.

@Khushi: There is a point in what you say. VM has blessed Saanjh that her wish to get married to Arjun be fulfilled. So chances are definitely there.

@Fragrance63 @kavsy @manya: Even you guys are not wrong in saying that the makers have assured that the show will be different from others and if it gives a predictable ending, it will just be like other Indian shows.

All in all, it is in the hands of the makers as to how they will take it.
Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

So if only Saanjh and Arjun are left then isnt it obvious that they are the couple who would survived Maya's beyahdh pyaar's wrath and would end up together.
So I think we are heading for a typical ending, with Saanjh and Arjun married and everyone else dead.

May be! But what about Arjun just left alone as per some pundit's prediction! And KT was supposed to have mentioned that Saanjh would not marry anyone or some such thing, in one of his IVs , sometime in June!
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zabax
I'm least interested in fighting with people over fictional characters...but very much interested in my daily dose of entertainment 😆😉😆
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

@bold: It can also be that Maya might kill herself after all 3 of them die.
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

May be! But what about Arjun just left alone as per some pundit's prediction! And KT was supposed to have mentioned that Saanjh would not marry anyone or some such thing, in one of his IVs , sometime in June!

And what about Ayaan?