So Maya to get arrested?

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I just saw Jennifer's Instagram story in a police van which indicates that she(Maya) will get arrested in the upcoming episodes. But the main question is, will this be the end of Maya? Was it that easy? Or is Maya upto something else? I'm not sure if the show is ending this month or in October but I don't want them to rush at the end because I've been watching this show from the beginning and don't want to face any disappointments in the end. I'm not saying that Maya shouldn't be punished for her crimes but Jennifer repeatedly said that love will win in the end! So, Maya losing at the end means she never loved Arjun doesn't make sense since she did everything just to have Arjun to herself. I'm one confused soul right now.
What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I just saw Jennifer's Instagram story in a police van which indicates that she(Maya) will get arrested in the upcoming episodes. But the main question is, will this be the end of Maya? Was it that easy? Or is Maya upto something else? I'm not sure if the show is ending this month or in October but I don't want them to rush at the end because I've been watching this show from the beginning and don't want to face any disappointments in the end. I'm not saying that Maya shouldn't be punished for her crimes but Jennifer repeatedly said that love will win in the end! So, Maya losing at the end means she never loved Arjun doesn't make sense since she did everything just to have Arjun to herself. I'm one confused soul right now.
What do you guys think?

JW did say too, it would be unfair if one were to call her character as negative! How many would agree with her, I am not sure about it?
JW saying love would win - still be credible- if we start recognising the fact there are multiple sets of love at play here, in this show! Maya to Arjun, Rajiv to Maya and Saanjh to Arjun are the different combinations of love at play, some of them have already crossed a line and can also be dubbed as mere obsession than calling it love!So, definitely one of these combination might end up as winner, even though , no one is sure about Arjun , as he loves whom really?!
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See in this show, no matter what happens but love cannot win, as no one in this show has true definitions of love, so that theory goes down the drain.

As for Maya going to jail, if it is that easy then it is definitely Maya's doing.
This demented mind might have yet again hatched a heinous plan, now all we viewers have to see is what shit the CVs would throw at us in the name of Maya's plan, after all we have about a month more to go and since the whole show revolves around Maya and her evil doings so Maya's end cannot be 1 month before the show ends.

But seriously this whole thing is just giving me headache, I am watching this show just for the last episode where Maya dies (hopefully).
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

See in this show, no matter what happens but love cannot win, as no one in this show has true definitions of love, so that theory goes down the drain.

As for Maya going to jail, if it is that easy then it is definitely Maya's doing.
This demented mind might have yet again hatched a heinous plan, now all we viewers have to see is what shit the CVs would throw at us in the name of Maya's plan, after all we have about a month more to go and since the whole show revolves around Maya and her evil doings so Maya's end cannot be 1 month before the show ends.

But seriously this whole thing is just giving me headache, I am watching this show just for the last episode where Maya dies (hopefully).

Given the huge popularity of the character & the actor herself including certainly her hard work , commitment & dedication in this show, I can safely bet on that there will be only a graceful if not a glorious end to her character, even if she has to die in this show!
I am not saying the CVs will justify her actions! But at the same time unwarranted vilification or abusing her character may not happen also!
Some via media will be found to salvage her character by playing some kind of victim card, most probably!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love will win, Must be saanjh so called lust, hidden in the name of friendship and love 🤣
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JW said love will win. Since she is playing Maya's character she is obviously referring to Arya. I wonder how will the CV's if it has to be true. There are possibilities that the show might go in a GG way.

Aneri says that Saajun will be the endgame but then it will give a predictable & the typical ending like other shows. It would be like Hindi movies.

KT says that truth will win. It is on its way.

If the makers have assured us that beyhadh is different from other shows, then I expect an unexpected ending.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
For ArYa to survive & succeed the love should be both ways! Presently it does not appear to be!
For the pendulum to swing in opposite direction, Maya has to perform some 'black' magic!

As far Saanjh & Arjun are concerned, it appears to be more and more inching towards mutual interest & if Arjun keeps on ending up as Saanjh's savior every now and then, love is bound to happen! Saanjh has anyway assumed that role long back!

So, the moral of story is 'Love happens every time when Arjun saves his lady!'
When the opponent was Ashwin, it was Maya to fall in love with him!
If Rajiv or Maya is going to play the villain, who will fall in love?
Obviously it has to be Arjun's turn, as Saanjh has already fallen in love!
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jennifer said in a recent interview that she will love Arjun till the day she dies and this love for Arjun will be her redemption.
I do hope the end turns out to be something which will be remembered for long by the viewers. No main character in this show is white so let them all reap the fruits of their karma. Saanjh is also obsessed with Arjun and a Dusky-Duffer romantic ending will reduce this show to a mundane one and will be quickly forgotten.

I don't want Maya to be absolved of her bad deeds. She will have to get her due. But others should also pay.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with most of you. Maya loving Arjun till her last breath seems like a good end to her character.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Though I was always on Team Maya but she's done way too many murders to be redeemed. She needs to be punished.