I don't believe this!

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't believe people in this forum are still fighting over Saanjh and Maya. Like really? Close your eyes and take a deep breath. And then analyse if either of the characters should deserve your time and energy.
Coming to Saanjh, I don't know why she keeps on calling Arjun a duffer. Because I don't think any other word in world suits her better. I believe saanjh's character had immense potential, but just like every other character in the show, she has been ruined day after day and now has come to lie in the pothole of dufferness. She has got no other job than to blindly follow Arjun, doesn't use a penny of her brain, falls in useless traps only to be saved by her 'duffer', and shouts, "maine teen saal law college me jhak nhi maari hai. ", only to prove how much jhak she had actually marofied. I have lost all hopes I held onto saanjh beyond recovery. An intelligent law farm intern I suppose, becomes this over the course of a serial only to show Maya Mehrotra super intelligent, I can well understand what examples such serials set of feminism.

And then our superwoman Maya Mehrotra. Super intelligent? Seriously? Come on tell me... how many of us having ugly mental dysfunctions wouldn't go by accomplishing our wishes if everything is way tooo convenient for us?? Maya's got Samay the paagal aashique ready to do anything for her, Maya's got a fake dead body exactly like her with perfect bruises and this that, Maya's got a mother who knows everything but doesn't recover, Maya's got this maya's got that...
If you are evil and things are so convenient, even if with minimum neurons in your brain you can take things to your side. Just rewind, you'll find so many things happening to her convenience that even if she didn't have a brain at all...she would have walked out scot free as always. Maya Mehrotra isn't super intelligent. She's overrated in this very show. She's got a good body and smart outfits and hairdos and accessories, and of course she isn't a duffer. But nothing beyond that. A criminal with lots of conveniences that's all.

Still worth fighting over ? Ehh??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

, "maine teen saal law college me jhak nhi maari hai. ",

This statement is so hilarious 😆😆
I don't know how is it in India, but in UK, if you want to be a lawyer, you have to go to law school for 4 years

🤣

She probbaly dropped out , law school was too tough for her, it's for people with brains, and then she came to India fooling people that she is a lawyer 😆😆😆
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya is thor's looong lost sis !! She can lift anybody .. she knows what shit is going on someone's mind also like the way in marvel universe Thor is a god, maya also a god in her own mayajaal (along with some fans to worship her)
And sanjh a brainless creature walking on earth.. I don't know why they have wrote this character or made her a lawyer.. if she was a girl who just nods her head on everything and say "yes ji , no ji" I would understand bt on one hand they r trying to show her super intelligent lawyer and in seconds she is the dumbest of all !! WTH
zabax thumbnail
I'm neither supporting Saanjh nor am I supporting Maya. I have been a silent viewer & had come across this forum. So I had registered. Both the ladies are flawed. Both the characters had a lot of potential but the cvs failed to capitilize. Just like other shows this also proved that the ladies don't have any other work other than getting married.

Saanjh - I have observed that half of the times, she screams on top of her lungs. No offense here. Being a lawyer she should know that she cannot accuse a person without any concrete evidence. That is where she loses. She said that 3 saal jhak nahin maari hoon. Does she not know that Indian & UK laws are entirely different? And who other than the Sharma family comes to her for fighting their case? I think she is not taking even a rupee from the Sharmas to fight their case. Even in that, she lost the case while fighting for Ayaan. Why?? The first thing is she has got the bookish knowledge but thinks that she knows everything. Even a person who has not studied law knows that the court will not accept any allegations without any black & white proof. Saanjh has failed to implement this basic thing. The second reason is her over confidence that she will win the case. Even when she was under Malkhani's guidance, she has not been taking her job seriously. She has been chasing her duffer 24/7 be it office or Mauritius. She cannot just mind her own business. These are her drawbacks.

Maya - Undoubtedly she is a psycho in the show in the eyes of the viewers. However, according to me she is neither ill nor is she evil but she has got the demented mind which makes her do the things which she is doing or has done it. In other words, I would say that she is intelligent that is why she was successful in establishing Fashion and the City successfully. Having said that, I would also say that she has got perverted intelligence. She could have used her manipulations in the right direction instead of using it in a mad way. She listened to Jhanvi when she told her to express her feelings to Arjun but didn't listen to her when she told him to tell her full truth to him. It shows that she only listens what is convenient to her. She uses her brains in those directions where she shouldn't be using it.

Note: I don't intend to offend Saanjh/Maya fans in this post.
Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If they did show Maya as moriarty, or Flash wala Harrison wells or any evil geniuses that we have seen, I would be hands down in awe of her. However nope. They rather wrote her as an evil superhero in a totally non fantasy wala show. She can lift anyone and telepathic powers toh kamaal hai. And within minutes she can create or find a dummy who looks exactly like her. Metahuman much? The makers of this show just doesnt believe in telling us the logic behind all the moves. They never really told us about her childhood nor they care to tell us how she faked her murder. Nor they tell us where the f**k samay comes from. Matlab kon hai woh? Kaha se aaya? They dont just show us how she does the planning and swag stuffs. Bas dances dikhate rehte hai.
Coming to saanjh. Supposed to be the good one but itnaaa dumb banaya usko. Even duffer arjun has more sense than her. And it is so annoying to see how a lawyer can be this dumb. And they could have wrote her as a strong woman but nope. The only purpose of her life is to see Arjun ka kya chal raha hai. Aur woh bhi theek se nahi. Like she ghuso-fies in his life and cant think of one smart way to actually help him.

Tbh Ayaan is one bearable character of the show but woh bhi physical abuse ke chakkar mein bigaad diya. But other than that, he is the only one jiska thoda toh dimaag hai.