Saanjh should go die somewhere

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The girl does not deserve anybody's sympathy, neither her parents, nor Arjun. Which daughter in the whole world would join hands with her father's murderer. And still jumping on Arjun like 5 year old, "Mera kya hoga tere bina" 🤢 Girl, you are worst than evil Maya. That girl might be wrong but she has protected her mother through whole life.
I don't care Samay going against Maya, but so called Goddess Saanjh will do anything to get her toy Arjun. I would only say nobody should get daughter, sister, friend like this shameless Saanjh. By punishing Maya she will never be able to bring justice to her father (though she never mourned for her father), if she let Samay let go then she should rot in hell.😡
Maya was right in tagging Saanjh as mistress in front of whole world. Proving her crimes won't make Saajun shit relationship pure in people's eyes.

Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abhiya23

Girl, you are worst than evil Maya. That girl might be wrong but she has protected her mother through whole life immediately.

So much, that she tried to kill her twice and even injured her hand with glass shards.

Somebody's suffering from amnesia me thinks 🤪

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

The girl does not deserve anybody's sympathy, neither her parents, nor Arjun. Which daughter in the whole world would join hands with her father's murderer.

If by joining Samay, Saanjh can expose Maya n hence protect Arjun's life, Prem's soul will be so proud of his daughter, I'm sure...😃

And still jumping on Arjun like 5 year old, "Mera kya hoga tere bina" 🤢 Girl, you are worst than evil Maya.
That girl might be wrong but she has protected her mother through whole life. 🥳(conveniently forgetting that she tried to murder her ruthlessly several times 🤪)

I don't care Samay going against Maya, but so called Goddess Saanjh will do anything to get her toy Arjun. I would only say nobody should get daughter, sister, friend like this shameless Saanjh. By punishing Maya she will never be able to bring justice to her father (though she never mourned for her father), if she let Samay let go then she should rot in hell.😡
As Maya's punishment time gets nearer, such outbursts are naturally expected 🤣

Maya was right in tagging Saanjh as mistress in front of whole world. Proving her crimes won't make Saajun shit relationship pure in people's eyes.
🤪 Arjun & Saanjh relationship is as pure as a relationship can be...period.

PS : Haters better stay away from my post. If anybody bashed this post I will report them immediately.
Please report me na...🤣

Word Count: 1

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG...🤣...now the ps has disappeared 😆😆
I wonder why???🤣...friends, any guesses?!?😉😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I havent' forgotten what Maya did with Jhanvi but the blind supporters of Saajun shit might forget what they have done. I forgot Arjun and Saanjh's friendship is so pure that people tagged her as mistress 😆, so much pure that both were ready to kiss each other. Wow only such blind fandom can support this much shamelessness.

Show is not over yet, so you guys can dream of Maya's punishment but she will be remembered as unique character rather than those sidelined horrible characters. Only a fictional character will be proud to have such horrible daughter.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@TM Topic being closed as extreme bashing of characters like wanting them to die etc and namecalling jodis etc even if fictional.Also please refrain from disclaimers which call others haters etc.

Beyhadh DT