Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Acc to me, if Arjun had gone to Saanjh in a romantic way while with Maya, then Maya's fears would have been proven true...

He had warned Maya that he would leave her if she went towards "buraai"...yet Maya chose to go towards the evil route...

So now, after breaking up with Maya, after Maya falsely framing Arjun for her own murder, even now Arjun cannot go to Saanjh in the romantic sense???...why????

It's purely Arjun's prerogative now how he wishes to spend the rest of his life..."Maya's fears turning out to be true " sounds like a most insipid tale to me now...😊

Ok so I see our views differ obviously 😆

To me it would be a most insipid tale if Saajun ends up together. Firstly time and again they had shown it was Dusky's unrequited love for Arjun. While Duffer were given dialogues like he couldn't believe that they could be ever romantically linked& saying as such to Dusky who gave him a sheepish look ! That thought was never shown crossing his mind, To him Dusky was like a buddy who he could call at any odd hour with the lamest of excuse & shake her off when he didnt want her. To me it seemed he considered Ayaan & Dusky in same frame .

Ok then after Duffer came to know about Duskys love but he still was not moved. That time maybe you can say he was head over heels in love with Maya. But after the leap when he hated Mayas presence and felt suffocated not even once we were shown in his mind him thinking about Dusky. No reaction of jealousy when he learnt Dusky was getting married. You have to at least create a base to show that he was feeling something romantically for her but his hands were tied and he couldn't go to her& also he chose to be loyal . But zilch ..nothing was shown of that kind .
Even now after everything is over between him & Maya we see Duskys changing the word to duffer instead of saying 'pyar ' just showed shes not seeing such a thing from his side.

Its not played out yet but sbs said in their segment like Arjun picked up saanjh to make Maya jealous . If that be the case then its even more silly to make someone jealous who you hate.
There's this movie My Best Friends Wedding where Julianne was in love with her bestie Michael & there they even had a pact that if 28 and they were single they would get married, But Michael met Kimmi & fell in love. Julianne couldbt accept this & she made ways to separate them. Kimmi also started feeling left out when these two besties spoke coz she just wasnt connecting to them.
But after everything Michael went on to marry Kimmi & Julianne accepted it & understood he loved Kimmi.

The point isn;t that Maya and Arjun should be together cuz Maya is no Julianne. 😆 But I dont see Arjun out of the blue suddenly falling for Saanjh coz it would look like he has at last felt pity for her after all she been through . By meaning to end up alone doesn't mean that he should be unmarried for the rest of his life. He should get married to a regular girl who will love him truly not someone obsessed. Believe it or not both Maya & Saanjh seems obsessed with him.😆 Saanjh not murdering anyone just puts her on a higher pedestal but her obsession for Arjun is no different.
Maybe this time Dusky & Duffer will know where to draw the boundary & Dusky will not come running to a married Duffer saying ''meri duffer ko pehla rang mein lagaungi ' Hold on woman pehla rang ab uski biwi lagaygi . You guys said what they had was human flaws . So they can control those flaws right ?
But the ending will be like you want and they will show something like Duffer ending up marrying Dusky & she will have her childhood dream fulfilled , though I am not sure in today's time being a city girl which person starts saving money to get married! Also them ending together would not only prove Maya was right because you too said Maya in her death bed will say she had feared this would happen some time or another. But this not happening and him marrying someone else would prove her all evil doings were all useless and she destroyed everything she had.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Saanjh is very well aware of who is the mastermind & issuing commands every time and who is just playing the role of a loyal follower, as far as the circumstances leading to Prem's death!
Her teaming up with Rajiv is to be seen as a tactical ploy , a chance to get nearer to Maya through him! With Arjun backing her up, Saanjh can very well afford to take such a risk & deal with a dangerous manipulative and cunning Rajiv, if her larger interests are to caputure Maya!

After all, an accomplice turning into an approver is legally acceptable practice to pin down a far more dreaded criminal, when collecting evidence against the main culprit is difficult!

I don't think Saanjh has condoned or forgiven Rajiv!

In this show of U-turns & roller-coaster rides, no one can confidently say who will do what & when?!

So, now we know why Rajiv teamed up with Saanjh! He has now become an admirer of Saanjh for opening his eyes! And Arjun is standing like a rock on the side of Saanjh, much to the frustration of Maya!
Maya is not pleased with the turn of events! She is a fighter & will fight till the very end!
And the end is how many episodes away as the climax keeps only stretching like Hanumanji's tail?
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Maya's worst fears were proven right. Dusky will never leave her Duffer.
OK accepted Dusky sides with Rajiv because Rajiv is no threat to her in her way to Arjun but at least show some anger seeing Maya, at least tell her that this war is yours as well because Maya killed her dad through Rajiv. But no Prem is forgotten completely and instead with an arrogant kind of look she tells her jahan Duffer waha uski Dusky 🥱 Saanjh seems to talk like a 5 year old.
I hope these scriptwriters atleast for once make her say that she hates Maya for her dad and stop her duffer rant .It's looking ridiculous now! 😆

Maya's kick was spot on though, you thought you will poke the tigress and she will keep quiet.
Now I hope this Dusky better get her Duffer trophy for which she has been obsessing from childhood or else she will go crazy like Maya.