Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun & Saanjh are just like any normal persons living in the neighbourhood whom we may come across often, in our real life too! There is nothing special or greatness about them as they too are endowed with natural human flaws like all of us ! There is no characterisation whatsoever around them!
So, I would never like to compare them with Maya or even Samay!
Of course, Maya is for superior towering head and shoulders over every other character in this show! The tremendous depth involved in writing of Maya's character & the brilliant depiction by the actor herself put together made Maya whom we will always remember for a longtime, even after the show ends sooner or later!

Having said that, some of us do have definitely problems in romanticizing her character beyond a certain point because we have hadh in our perceptions or understanding of value systems in social life, maintenance and adherence to healthy relationships, law abiding tendency & things like that!

Clearly, Maya will have none of it when it comes to playing her obsessive behavior! So, we find it too difficult to strike a common cause with her line of thinking or handling matters in life!

For me, beyhadh Maya is just like a wild and untamed tigress but roaming freely in concrete jungle under disguise! So, we can't admire her but can only remain watchful with awe & caution! Her place is definitely not belonging to a peaceful civil society! She has to go to either a zoo (or Jail!) or to be hunted down as soon as possible, since she has long transformed herself into a dangerous man-eating big cat, at least for Sharma's & Mathur's Family!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Arjun & Saanjh are just like any normal persons living in the neighbourhood whom we may come across often, in our real life too! There is nothing special or greatness about them as they too are endowed with natural human flaws like all of us ! There is no characterisation whatsoever around them!
Of course, Maya is for superior towering head and shoulders over every other character in this show! The tremendous depth involved in writing of Maya's character & the brilliant depiction by the actor herself put together made Maya whom we will always remember for a longtime, even after the show ends sooner or later!

Having said that, some of us do have definitely problems in romanticizing her character beyond a certain point because we have hadh in our perceptions or understanding of value systems in social life, maintenance and adherence to healthy relationships, law abiding tendency & things like that!

Clearly, Maya will have none of it when it comes to playing her obsessive behavior! So, we find it too difficult to strike a common cause with her line of thinking or handling matters in life!

For me, beyhadh Maya is just like a wild and untamed tigress but roaming freely in concrete jungle under disguise! So, we can't admire her but can only remain watchful with awe & caution! Her place is definitely not belonging to a peaceful civil society! She has to go to either a zoo (or Jail!) or to be hunted down as soon as possible, since she has long transformed herself into a dangerous man-eating big cat, at least for Sharma's & Mathur's Family!

I might differ with you on Arjun and Saanjh but when it comes to Maya BANG ON.

Maya is a tigress and right now a man eater. She needs to be stopped asap.
About sending her to jail, I don't think it will work coz knowing Maya she would easily make a plan to evade this, maybe create proof against getting jailed or even running away from jail, all this is no big deal for our Maya the evil Rajnijant.
So finally we are left with the only solution of this problem- Maya's death.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

I might differ with you on Arjun and Saanjh but when it comes to Maya BANG ON.

Maya is a tigress and right now a man eater. She needs to be stopped asap.
About sending her to jail, I don't think it will work coz knowing Maya she would easily make a plan to evade this, maybe create proof against getting jailed or even running away from jail, all this is no big deal for our Maya the evil Rajnijant.
So finally we are left with the only solution of this problem- Maya's death.

OK! But what is your take on Arjun or Saanjh? What is special about them?
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

This hits the nail on the head and this is a point many M supporters absolutely refuse to see.

I'm not denying that Saanjh might have had a moment of weakness when Arjun leant in and said I love you at the restaurant, but she was strong enough to overcome that temptation and walk away. The trigger might have been that tattoo, but mentally, she realises that it is not a time to take advantage. If you recollect, Maya walks away on hearing Arjun's dialogue- she might see Saanjh as a rival, but was confident enough that S would not make a move on her husband then.

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

This hits the nail on the head and this is a point many M supporters absolutely refuse to see.

I'm not denying that Saanjh might have had a moment of weakness when Arjun leant in and said I love you at the restaurant, but she was strong enough to overcome that temptation and walk away. The trigger might have been that tattoo, but mentally, she realises that it is not a time to take advantage. If you recollect, Maya walks away on hearing Arjun's dialogue- she might see Saanjh as a rival, but was confident enough that S would not make a move on her husband then.

Attempt to kiss has been equated with License to kill πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Infact, as the end draws near, I expect Maya to confess that Saanjh was everything that she herself was not (good hearted n selfless ), OR, vice versa, that Saanjh wasn't what Maya was (evil)...hence she was always scared that Arjun would realise this n return to embrace his childhood bestie...πŸ˜ƒ
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OK! But what is your take on Arjun or Saanjh? What is special about them?

See my take on Saanjh and Arjun is exactly opposite of what your opinion is, I really respect your views so I am just hoping that you will do the same.

Arjun for me is a kamina.
He did not mind his wife shooting at his mother and best friend!!
He left his pregnant wife alone with a man whom he believed was going to rape her!
When his wife was at asylum he was enjoying his life with his bestie as if they are a couple!
Infact when Maya faked her pregnancy, he left his wife alone to have a drink with Saanjh where that girl was almost kissing him!

Saanjh is a shameless cheap girl
She wanted to kiss a married drunk man!
She did not cared about her family, all that is important is Arjun
When Arjun needs her, she is always there, even if it means being a fugitive but she did not put an iota of effort to get justice for Prem!
Forget getting justice, she is readily joining hands with her father's murderer!!

After all these things, I cannot accept these 2 as normal people.
I simply loathe theses characters.

Having said that I still want Saanjh and Arjun to win because if they don't win then Maya does, and I don't want a psycho murderer to win.

PS : As I stated earlier, I know that our opinions completely differ on these characters but I seriously love chatting and discussing with you on this forum. I really hope that none of my posts have hurt your feelings or disrespected your opinions coz while talking to you I feel like talking to a really close friend.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

See my take on Saanjh and Arjun is exactly opposite of what your opinion is, I really respect your views so I am just hoping that you will do the same.

Arjun for me is a kamina.
He did not mind his wife shooting at his mother and best friend!!
He left his pregnant wife alone with a man whom he believed was going to rape her!
When his wife was at asylum he was enjoying his life with his bestie as if they are a couple!
Infact when Maya faked her pregnancy, he left his wife alone to have a drink with Saanjh where that girl was almost kissing him!

Saanjh is a shameless cheap girl
She wanted to kiss a married drunk man!
She did not cared about her family, all that is important is Arjun
When Arjun needs her, she is always there, even if it means being a fugitive but she did not put an iota of effort to get justice for Prem!
Forget getting justice, she is readily joining hands with her father's murderer!!

After all these things, I cannot accept these 2 as normal people.
I simply loathe theses characters.

Having said that I still want Saanjh and Arjun to win because if they don't win then Maya does, and I don't want a psycho murderer to win.

PS : As I stated earlier, I know that our opinions completely differ on these characters but I seriously love chatting and discussing with you on this forum. I really hope that none of my posts have hurt your feelings or disrespected your opinions coz while talking to you I feel like talking to a really close friend.

I normally tend to place my arguments -more often by my belief in logical points than tricky emotive points! So, I can assure that I will never take these discussions seriously nor I will expect the other person as well! So, the question of getting hurt or causing other person to feel bad is not arising at all! If things are not looking good, I will politely excuse myself from the debate!

Now back to discussion, I do respect your views & my views are not really that extreme but still not entirely different also! I call them as natural human flaws for one simple reason, the mistakes are more like unmotivated omissions than intentional commissions! In my opinion Arjun & Saanjh both can be reasoned with & even punished with a minor reprimand for whatever they did!

Finally, I thank you very much for calling me a friend!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Attempt to kiss has been equated with License to kill πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Infact, as the end draws near, I expect Maya to confess that Saanjh was everything that she herself was not (good hearted n selfless ), OR, vice versa, that Saanjh wasn't what Maya was (evil)...hence she was always scared that Arjun would realise this n return to embrace his childhood bestie...πŸ˜ƒ

You are right. This is exactly how its going to end . Maya might be seen dying on her mom's lap just like SRK did in Baazigar . But with her saying all these dialogues before dying will only make Arjun feel sorry for this demented girl not the hatred and disgust some people wants to see. He cannot hate her anymore & JW will be nailing this scene to the T , I am sure of that.πŸ˜ƒ Maya had wanted only one thing from life and that is Arjun and losing him was her greatest fear & this fear of losing him haunted her and made her take extreme steps. Shes gonna embrace death like a queen.
Mayas death scene will be something to watch & its not gonna be something horrifying but something that will touch our heart, Also SaaJun ending together after this will only prove Mayas fears were true &also too clique.. But Arjun not ending up with Saanjh& still considering her as a bestie will have an even more powerful impact. It will just prove Arjun truly loved Maya but she failed to realize it & her beyhadh love for him destroyed their relationship.

Till now they have not showed Arjun romantically getting inclined to Saanjh even after knowing Mayas truth. Yesterday too he considered her as his dost & Saanjh had to change the word from pyar to Duffer because she still didn't see that kinda love from him.
Saanjh had confessed love to him even before he married Maya , Arjun now knows she loves him deeply , yesterday even Samay said something along that line like its great to die in the arms of one you love. But till now cvs have not yet shown for once Arjun calling her his pyar. But maybe the few days that we have Arjun might confess his love to Saanjh & also great Mata had already given her blessings regarding this !πŸ˜† So they might show it but then it will just prove Maya's fear were true & Arjun indeed would run back to Saanjh. But him not going to Saanjh and remaining alone would prove how wrong Maya was about him & she created such a great havoc for nothing because Arjuns love for Saanjh was always platonic. In a way it will be Mayas defeat. All the blame that Arjun has on him like marrying a rich girl for her money while he truly loves Saanjh will fall apart.

But this is too much to expect from this show & viewers love to see some good vs evil and so called lovers uniting . So this show too will have the same fate So Maya would be proven right & her worst fear came true.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Acc to me, if Arjun had gone to Saanjh in a romantic way while with Maya, then Maya's fears would have been proven true...
He had warned Maya that he would leave her if she went towards "buraai"...yet Maya chose to go towards the evil route...

So now, after breaking up with Maya, after Maya falsely framing Arjun for her own murder, even now Arjun cannot go to Saanjh in the romantic sense???...why????

It's purely Arjun's prerogative now how he wishes to spend the rest of his life..."Maya's fears turning out to be true " sounds like a most insipid tale to me now...😊
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have always maintained that these characters are flawed and no one is perfect which also a case in real life as well
Arjun and Saanjh both are normal human beings who have made their fair share of mistakes

Yes Saanjh lost in the moment leaned for the kiss but she stopped...She has always said that she loved Arjun and that is true but the point is Arjun and Saanjh didn't have an extra marital affair...Arjun had always treated her as a best friend.

Saanjh character is flawed in the sense that she has a tendency to cling to Arjun...her world revolves around him...and she is on most of the occasions dependent on Arjun to come and rescue her.

but Arjun and Saanjh both have never 'intentionally' hurt anyone.

They haven't committed henious crimes...They might have made mistakes but they didn't commit crimes

Both of them have paid a much bigger price or bigger punishment for their mistakes in my opinion

Saanjh lost her father and got humiliated in the court when she was termed as a mistress

Arjun didn't trust his brother , his friend and his own family and trusted Maya...he not only lost his mom , his brother also suffered coz of Maya and on top of that he got death penalty for a crime he never committed

They have suffered enough in my opinion.

Maya on the other hand has committed heinous crimes...She deliberately hurt people and murdered them.

There is a difference between committing a mistake and a crime

Mistakes are unintentional while crimes are deliberate

Many call Saanjh a wh**re , sl**t , mistress and what not which in my opinion is harsh...She can be immature, careless, overconfident at times, clingy but certainly not a mistress

Arjun also for the most part may not be a perfect husband but he did try to be one...Although his reason of leaving Maya was a big let down...If he would have left Maya for harming his family then it would have made sense...But apart from that he did try to be a good husband.

Arjun and Saanjh are flawed and have already suffered enough...But certainly i cannot compare their mistakes with Maya's crimes

Now if Samay is helping them , I am not sure how that will work out coz Samay is also a murderer and killed Prem

Let's see

And as far as Saanjh and Arjun are concerned I would have preferred if they remained but now even if Arjun falls in love then that would't be because this was some plotting of SaanjhπŸ˜† but because she was there with him a very step of the way , through the darkest times Saanjh supported Arjun.

Maya trapped Arjun and killed his mom, almost killed his brother while Saanjh tried to help Arjun out...So it is obvious and natural if Arjun will fall in love with her and if Vandana's blessings work.

Maya proved in front of the world that Saanjh and Arjun were in love and had an affair...This was an illusion created by Maya and now it might very well come true...If this illusion becomes reality then it will be kind of another defeat for Maya

Maya right now might get arrested but I am sure she will get out this and will be back with full force...She will not go without one last fight...She will not go out without a fight for sure !