Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

There have been so actors on TV especially on Sony who got replaced for zero acting ability. Some got replaced due to their uncomfortableness for normal intimacy scenes.

Uncomfortable due to intimacy is not related to acting skills!!
If producer and director wanted to throw people out on the basis of acting then they would have thrown everyone out except for Jenny by the end of S1.

But it's okay, I have realised that you are living in denial.
If you wanna call Jenny a not so good actress and Saanjh a good actress, your wish.
But just Remember that you crying and screaming and denying wouldn't change the fact.
Aneri is a below average actress.
And Jenny is one of the best in the industry.

And since you believe the producer and the director so much, when the show started, the director said that working with Jenny has been the best professional experience of his life.
Also Rajesh Khattar sir mentioned in one of his interviews that one of the reasons he chose beyhadh was that Jenny was in the cast and he wanted to work with such a talented actress.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Uncomfortable due to intimacy is not related to acting skills!!
If producer and director wanted to throw people out on the basis of acting then they would have thrown everyone out except for Jenny by the end of S1.

But it's okay, I have realised that you are living in denial.
If you wanna call Jenny a not so good actress and Saanjh a good actress, your wish.
But just Remember that you crying and screaming and denying wouldn't change the fact.
Aneri is a below average actress.
And Jenny is one of the best in the industry.

And since you believe the producer and the director so much, when the show started, the director said that working with Jenny has been the best professional experience of his life.
Also Rajesh Khattar sir mentioned in one of his interviews that one of the reasons he chose beyhadh was that Jenny was in the cast and he wanted to work with such a talented actress.

I think u forgot I also mentioned that on Sony one lead actor was replaced due to its zero acting skills. Second example I gave u the actor has certain problem with scenes. The point here is ur thrown out when u do not deliver.

Now putting words in other people s mouth is something that some of u r best. When did I aneri is the best actress on TV but I have seen a lot of actress like someone playing chakor, imli and various characters on TV. They are lead in their shows are fairly doing a job and receiving the love and attention from fans. Aneri also belongs to such actresses.Those actress receive the love and don't receive half the bashing aneri receives. My point is aneri is certainly not actress who can't act to save their life.

No where did I say jenny is not doing her role well but I also can't deny the fact the makers invested a lot in that role. The whole show is in perception of maya. The show isn't from positive lead perspective. If it was than maya would certainly gets bashed like nothing. What maya has done isn't even acceptable from normal daily show vamp.

I have been regular on forums and know the views from the forum and various other sites. People loved aneri and in some even called her freshness in a show. Here also people did like her. They did get mad at KT sometimes but aneri was never their target. As maya went against saanjh slowly saanjh going against maya warning arjun to stay away. That was the beginning of hatred.

The first scene itself maya was shown crying in the balcony and saanjh was quick to see her tears while arjun just saw her status and her flat. Just reminded me of the beautiful write up in the Innitial episodes in S1 nway hope they come with beautiful write for climax scenes.So yes as I was saying saanjh s character who spots maya s tears. People like saanjh and the same goes against maya. People hate saanjh. This is because the show is from perspective of negative lead.

Someone in this thread once said that no way maya can be murderer because that will flop the show. Audience is not going to accept criminal murderer lead. See today the audience is still supporting the negative lead. Till today people are demand justice for maya and when she is whole reason for injustice for other positive characters.

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I think u forgot I also mentioned that on Sony one lead actor was replaced due to its zero acting skills. Second example I gave u the actor has certain problem with scenes. The point here is ur thrown out when u do not deliver.

Now putting words in other people s mouth is something that some of u r best. When did I aneri is the best actress on TV but I have seen a lot of actress like someone playing chakor, imli and various characters on TV. They are lead in their shows are fairly doing a job and receiving the love and attention from fans. Aneri also belongs to such actresses.Those actress receive the love and don't receive half the bashing aneri receives. My point is aneri is certainly not actress who can't act to save their life.

No where did I say jenny is not doing her role well but I also can't deny the fact the makers invested a lot in that role. The whole show is in perception of maya. The show isn't from positive lead perspective. If it was than maya would certainly gets bashed like nothing. What maya has done isn't even acceptable from normal daily show vamp.

I have been regular on forums and know the views from the forum and various other sites. People loved aneri and in some even called her freshness in a show. Here also people did like her. They did get mad at KT sometimes but aneri was never their target. As maya went against saanjh slowly saanjh going against maya warning arjun to stay away. That was the beginning of hatred.

The first scene itself maya was shown crying in the balcony and saanjh was quick to see her tears while arjun just saw her status and her flat. Just reminded me of the beautiful write up in the Innitial episodes in S1 nway hope they come with beautiful write for climax scenes.So yes as I was saying saanjh s character who spots maya s tears. People like saanjh and the same goes against maya. People hate saanjh. This is because the show is from perspective of negative lead.

Someone in this thread once said that no way maya can be murderer because that will flop the show. Audience is not going to accept criminal murderer lead. See today the audience is still supporting the negative lead. Till today people are demand justice for maya and when she is whole reason for injustice for other positive characters.

Relax!! Didn't I said I am completely fine with you living in denial.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Relax!! Didn't I said I am completely fine with you living in denial.

Wow! Nice way of putting down when u don't know how to counter debate or propably don't have anything to say.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that chakor actress from Udaan is so darn cute and she was paired opposite that fine looking man suraj who can act. i love that guy.

i agree with the aneri and the actress who plays Imli that actress is weak compared to the chakor actress.

and no one is denying that alot of thought has been put into Maya's character and that's coz its the 1st time that we are having the storyline from the negative characters pt of view. saanhj is supposed to be a simple character of a good girl who is a lawyer. i dnt like the way aneri has portrayed her over and above the awful voice modulation and cringe worthy acting. she has made the character come across as potentially evil some times, arrogant and a total annoying damsel. if she was a simply good girl character she would have probably been accepted more. bt the qualities she brought to the character have made her unlikeable to some of us
Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From being a post on aneris acting skills and its critique which is fine this has gone down to bringing other actors n their skills and drawing comparisons which was not needed please stick to the topic when commenting

Beyhadh DT