Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Finite series mein kya throwing out ur funny

Behen back ka khayal rakhna. I am really starting to worry about you. You might get a back pain with so much rolling on the ground. 😲
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Behen back ka khayal rakhna. I am really starting to worry about you. You might get a back pain with so much rolling on the ground. 😲

Thanks for ur concern.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Thanks for ur concern.

U r welcome 😳
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

u very intelligent u wanted to divert the topic away from Aneri's acting so started commenting and brought jen and all your other nonsense 'them some, those' to get fans defensive and on the attack . i always thought that the reason why saanhj/aneri fan's got defensive was coz her haters mocked her alot. bt now if someone is even wording their posts constructively and we getting the same tone of mockery, defensiveness from saanhj fan following then i really dnt knw wat to say.

and i never said your opinion did not matter i told u i would take it as u thinking that aneri's acting os perfect. i think i have commented too much today my limit will be reached soon. so if i dnt reply its coz of that

I m no more defensive about aneri bashing 😆 I seem to have crossed that stage. It's not worth it because of few haters. Most importantly why should I defend when the investors have invested their money. Every actor is on their toes they can be replaced anytime. Actors have been replaced before. Nobody will keep non actors in show for playing principal characters and keep paying money. This is the time when show will become a history instead of enjoying the show making such posts. Innitially it was about saanjh character calling her hidden psycho and now maya is become pitch black so now go on acting. Not interested in fan wars because the show is going to end. This is final journey of character and ur post doesn't make sense now when the actor and character got accepted.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What BS! There have been a gazillion posts made in the beginning about Aneri's and Kushal's acting.
As if casting directors have always hit the bull's eye in terms of casting actors. As viewers, we have every right to criticize an actor's acting skill irrespective of how an actor managed to bag the role. Kuch bhi!😃 Anything to feed one's delusion I suppose.

tanvismile thumbnail
When one puts money in an actor, they have to perform or else they are replaced especially the principal characters. This is business. Nothing new. Nway I m happy the attention aneri gets because the entire show is maya s perception. From maya s perception saanjh is villain and saanjh is able invoke the hatred out of people so yeah that's good. Actually whatever maya does no others villains do such things. At the most a fake pregnancy people start hating them. Here maya is abla nari people makes her do crimes. Some people are even asking justice for maya. So yeah this also good.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

When one puts money in an actor, they have to perform or else they are replaced especially the principal characters. This is business. Nothing new. Nway I m happy the attention aneri gets because the entire show is maya s perception. From maya s perception saanjh is villain and saanjh is able invoke the hatred out of people so yeah that's good. Actually whatever maya does no others villains do such things. At the most a fake pregnancy people start hating them. Here maya is abla nari people makes her do crimes. Some people are even asking justice for maya. So yeah this also good.

This comment made no sense.🤔
tanvismile thumbnail

This comment made no sense.🤔

Ur damn good

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She really need acting classes asap...so pathetic acting by her as Sanjh...only chillana and chillana which is so irritating...Even Kushal needs to improve his acting and experience very much!
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Behen back ka khayal rakhna. I am really starting to worry about you. You might get a back pain with so much rolling on the ground.😲

Hahaha 😆 you made me laugh so hard with your words