Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

Tanvi why dnt u like fans to discuss the acting capabilities of aneri? every1 knows wat i think of aneri and how she has tortured me with her acting bt i made this post very unbiasedly coz even though i do not like her character or her acting bt i do see potential in her hence i made the post. regarding maya and jen u really think if she had a good cast with her that she is would not have been noticed i got no words for u. i loved her with the actor who played ashwin her scenes with him are still my fav. as for the clothes season 1 maya's clothes where the bomb. but just like the show, the clothes have not been up to mark in the other seasons.

bt really Jennys face even without the clothes is too stunning(i mean nice clothes nothing else).

i would like to keep this post about how fans feel about Aneri's acting and i dnt want Jen to brought in here. this is really a post that is meant to be constructively discussed coz most do think she has potential. so i am only going to interpret your comment as aneri fan who thinks her acting is perfect.

The people here have more knowledge of acting then the director producer who invests money in the show. It's business nobody remains there without knowing acting. It's doesn't take a moment to fire them. If u don't say dialogues properly u get humiliated and thrown out.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
& Tanvi behen FYI bad actors doesn't help. They only make matters worse for the good one because he/ she has to put extra effort to make the scenes look convincing while when two equally good actors share screen space then they just help and support each other . Jenny herself in an interview said its great to work with Piyush because it pushes her to do better and Piyush said the same. This interview however didn't go down well with KT fandom and they fumed like why Jen never praised KTs acting.. ab batao yeh bhi koi baat hui
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

The people here have more knowledge of acting then the director producer who invests money in the show. It's business nobody remains there without knowing acting. It's doesn't take a moment to fire them. If u don't say dialogues properly u get humiliated and thrown out.

Finite series mein kya throwing out. But the most they can do is give more screen space to the better actress and lessen the others. KT didn't have any dialogue in so many episodes and Aneri went missing in quiet a few episodes and after S1 the so called lead actress didn't even get a place in the montage . The best part was that didn't impose Saajun love scenes on us
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

girl wats your problem this is an open forum we are allowed to discuss and comment on the actors acting. i dnt get why u have to act so butthurt whenever a topic is opened ab aneri. u a true fanbot no use talking to u
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really liked her in Nauc. KT ka I have only seen BB. Though yes, she does need to work on her screaming. Voice modulation mainly. She'd fit well in tomboyish roles. But not the lovergirl types. I feel that the Character saanjh is annoying AF because of the clingyness which even makes it more worse. KT ka acting I feel is sometimes okayish but when actual acting is demanded falls short.
Jennifer ka I feel is surely one of the best actresses in TV rn. But the makers ain't realizing her full potential. Like earlier there was actually stuff to act but now the scenes are repeatative so she doesnt have much stuff to do. Hence people find her repeatetive at times which isnt really her fault because she isnt really given the script for it.
Same with Ayaan. He actually acts well but never given more than that of a sidekick.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

girl wats your problem this is an open forum we are allowed to discuss and comment on the actors acting. i dnt get why u have to act so butthurt whenever a topic is opened ab aneri. u a true fanbot no use talking to u

O yes my opinion the director s opinion, then producer s opinion doesn't matter. Only some saanjh haters opinions matter.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Finite series mein kya throwing out. But the most they can do is give more screen space to the better actress and lessen the others. KT didn't have any dialogue in so many episodes and Aneri went missing in quiet a few episodes and after S1 the so called lead actress didn't even get a place in the montage . The best part was that didn't impose Saajun love scenes on us

Finite series mein kya throwing out ur funny
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay first of all, how many times have you read that a producer replaced an actor due to bad acting.
Nearly zero times.
The reasons behind replacements are often starry tantrums or medical issues or expiration of contract.

Secondly, lets talk producers language.
Why did they gave a pay raise to Jenny, from 80k per day to 1 lakh!
Clearly shows that even they know Jenny's importance.
And they did not gave any raise to Aneri or KT.
So they do realise that Jenny is the person who is single handedly carrying the show on her shoulders .

Also don't forget that replacing an actor takes a lot of money and man power in selection process, hence no director goes through it unless it is utmost important and that is why we see even the worst actors continuing the show that they work on.
I don't see how Aneri and KT are an exception to that rule. Unless they don't throw heavy starry tantrums they are not gonna get replaced.
It has nothing to do with the talent or acting skills, it is just producers skill to keep the work going even in the kaam chalau arrangements
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Okay first of all, how many times have you read that a producer replaced an actor due to bad acting.
Nearly zero times.
The reasons behind replacements are often starry tantrums or medical issues or expiration of contract.

Secondly, lets talk producers language.
Why did they gave a pay raise to Jenny, from 80k per day to 1 lakh!
Clearly shows that even they know Jenny's importance.
And they did not gave any raise to Aneri or KT.
So they do realise that Jenny is the person who is single handedly carrying the show on her shoulders .

Also don't forget that replacing an actor takes a lot of money and man power in selection process, hence no director goes through it unless it is utmost important and that is why we see even the worst actors continuing the show that they work on.
I don't see how Aneri and KT are an exception to that rule. Unless they don't throw heavy starry tantrums they are not gonna get replaced.
It has nothing to do with the talent or acting skills, it is just producers skill to keep the work going even in the kaam chalau arrangements

There have been so actors on TV especially on Sony who got replaced for zero acting ability. Some got replaced due to their uncomfortableness for normal intimacy scenes.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

O yes my opinion the director s opinion, then producer s opinion doesn't matter. Only some saanjh haters opinions matter.

u very intelligent u wanted to divert the topic away from Aneri's acting so started commenting and brought jen and all your other nonsense 'them some, those' to get fans defensive and on the attack . i always thought that the reason why saanhj/aneri fan's got defensive was coz her haters mocked her alot. bt now if someone is even wording their posts constructively and we getting the same tone of mockery, defensiveness from saanhj fan following then i really dnt knw wat to say.

and i never said your opinion did not matter i told u i would take it as u thinking that aneri's acting os perfect. i think i have commented too much today my limit will be reached soon. so if i dnt reply its coz of that