Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Someone needs to apply burnol on the burnt derriere😃
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u TM aneri needs to work in her acting skills.
Every time she gives a same expression. Even she needs to work on her voice. I watched her previous show she was not very good in it .
No offense to aneri nor her fans

and for kushal I don't think he's a bad actor , I think he's not suitable for arjun
I watched him in EHMMBH and he was pretty good in that and his chemistry with nia was also awesome.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Aneri and kushal will keep getting roles in future. They have earned enough from behaydh. These opinions wouldn't make much of difference. If they were so bad the channel would replace them. So many actors on Sony have been replaced.

If they are getting overshadowed by Jennifer s performance. I would say one thing Jennifer is also getting noticed because she is acting opposite kushal and Aneri. If she was acting opposite great actors like ashutosh Rana then nobody would even observe her. Infact when she was acting opposite gautam rode that time also nobody observed her acting caliber.

Secondly it's the role of maya, the highlight of the role is style and attitude. If u take away the maya s wardrobe, imagine mays s character. She wouldn't be getting the half of attention that she is getting today.

Tanvi why dnt u like fans to discuss the acting capabilities of aneri? every1 knows wat i think of aneri and how she has tortured me with her acting bt i made this post very unbiasedly coz even though i do not like her character or her acting bt i do see potential in her hence i made the post. regarding maya and jen u really think if she had a good cast with her that she is would not have been noticed i got no words for u. i loved her with the actor who played ashwin her scenes with him are still my fav. as for the clothes season 1 maya's clothes where the bomb. but just like the show, the clothes have not been up to mark in the other seasons.

bt really Jennys face even without the clothes is too stunning(i mean nice clothes nothing else).

i would like to keep this post about how fans feel about Aneri's acting and i dnt want Jen to brought in here. this is really a post that is meant to be constructively discussed coz most do think she has potential. so i am only going to interpret your comment as aneri fan who thinks her acting is perfect.
Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like mouny Roy getting awards this year 🤣

Maya winning everytime should really stop now. I see it's taking a terrible toll 😳 on someone. I am seriously concerned. 😳
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aneri and kushal will keep getting roles in future. They have earned enough from behaydh. These opinions wouldn't make much of difference. If they were so bad the channel would replace them. So many actors on Sony have been replaced.

If they are getting overshadowed by Jennifer s performance. I would say one thing Jennifer is also getting noticed because she is acting opposite kushal and Aneri. If she was acting opposite great actors like ashutosh Rana then nobody would even observe her. Infact when she was acting opposite gautam rode that time also nobody observed her acting caliber.

Secondly it's the role of maya, the highlight of the role is style and attitude. If u take away the maya s wardrobe, imagine mays s character. She wouldn't be getting the half of attention that she is getting today.

Jenny is the only good thing in this show!!
With all the characters slaughtered (including her own) , no logic in script and story and her co actors doing a below average job, she is the only thing that keeps the show going.

You yourself said that Maya is all about attitude. Who brings that attitude?
Jennifer Winget.

And about Jenny not being noticed due to a good actor, Piyush is a good actor, Rajesh sir was really good and whenever Jenny had scenes with these people, her acting skills shined like anything.
With KT and Aneri, it feels like she has to compensate the blank spots left by these 2.
So no their bad acting is not helping Jenny overpower the screen rather it is an obstacle which of course Jenny overcomes with her powerful acting.

Think for yourself, with such a negative criminal minded character, how is it that people still wanna see Maya? (That too when CVs have completely stopped any character development for Maya)
Because Jenny plays Maya to the T of perfection!
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like mouny Roy getting awards this year 🤣

I have no idea about that! If the suggestion was meant to be -an influential PH backed it up or a result of high trp influence, then be informed, SC never enjoyed a great TRP run! It was just above average TRP most of the time! Nor the show had any backing from Sphere origins to influence the channel!

In fact, Star plus ignored SC completely in 2014 star parivar awards ( even though other competing TV networks like Zee TV & colors TV & even DD - for Dada sahibPalke award to GR recognised the performance of lead actors , in the same year!) favouring YHM of Balaji Telefilms, much to the disappointment of fans-just like it happened recently when Gold awards ignored JW & Beyhadh!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail

I started watching Saraswatichandra only for Jennifer. Did not know about Gautam much because I not a Hindi TV serial buff. I don't think only GR was noticed there. Both of them were praised for their performance there and no one overshadowed the other. They complemented one another perfectly. JW is the best TV actress we have that's a fact and even if Maya was a beggar with shabby and torn clothes she would have portrayed her brilliantly. The post is about AV's acting skills and JW just eats her up in their scenes together.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Like mouny Roy getting awards this year🤣

You yourself said that Gautam Rode was better than Jenny so he got award, now you are saying even if Jenny got awards it doesn't matter coz Mouni got award.

Dude just decide for yourself is award the parameter for good acting or not.

It cannot be different for Gautam and different for Jenny!!
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

I have no idea about that! If the suggestion was meant to be -an influential PH backed it up or a result of high trp influence, then be informed, SC never enjoyed a great TRP run! It was just above average TRP most of the time! Nor the show had any backing from Sphere origins to influence the channel!

In fact, Star plus ignored SC completely in 2014 star parivar awards ( even though other competing TV networks like Zee TV & colors TV & even DD ( for Dada sahibPalke award to GR) recognised the performance of lead actors , in the same year!) favouring YHM of Balaji Telefilms, much to the disappointment of fans-just like it happened recently when Gold awards ignored JW & Beyhadh!

Agreed. SC was the best TV serial during that time irrespective of the TRPs. I had to endure the torture of watching that regressive SNS for about 4-5 minutes before the SC episodes began and it has still not ended. High TRPs don't mean that a show is good. Credit goes to JW and GR for their brilliant portrayals in SC>
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _suchi_

Agree with u TM aneri needs to work in her acting skills.
Every time she gives a same expression. Even she needs to work on her voice. I watched her previous show she was not very good in it .
No offense to aneri nor her fans

and for kushal I don't think he's a bad actor , I think he's not suitable for arjun
I watched him in EHMMBH and he was pretty good in that and his chemistry with nia was also awesome.

i love actors who act well and i love judging their each expression and hence most times i watch a bad show just coz of the performance. I really like to trash bad actors who torture me. bt with kushal this guy is horrendous bt i dnt trash him much coz i do feel another actor would have been more awesome as arjuns and there would have been more arya fans. but i feel like somehow kushal has made arjun his own character even with the bad acting he has brought his own personal style with it. so his bad acting is easier to overlook. bt aneri has a good character who she has made worse