aneri needs to go for acting classes- constructive criticism

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
the show is going to end soon so this is really just constructive criticism.

i am in no way saying she is a bad actress bt there is always something wrong with her acting.

if it is not her voice that is ruining her scenes its her acting.

she could end up being a really good actress if she went for a few acting lessons she would come right.

i cnt give any advice to kushal he is so bad half the time that nothing can help him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah well wouldn't say she needs to join acting class but she needs to work a little on her expressions and a lot on her voice modulation skills.
As you mentioned she is decent in a few scenes, below average on others and devastating in the intensity scenes due to her screeching. So it would be nice if she works these problems out.
About KT I couldn't agree more. Aneri, even with these problems, is far more talented in the field of acting than KT.
ratic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If they are so not good enough how do they
get work in national televison ?
not once but twice(both)
*Just a curious question*
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratic

not once but twice(both)

Dude go watch around 20 hindi daily soaps and you will get the answer.
Some actors are really talented but the rest of them are pure headaches and that is a very strong reason why people like me loathe these serials.

Aneri is far better than KT and the other actors, the " har baat pe rone dhone waale " actors who cant act.
And that is the reason tm created this thread, if Aneri works on her voice modulation and adds a few expressions more to her skill, then she would be an excellent actress.
It is a constructive criticism, all we wanna say is that Aneri has scope for improvement.

As for KT a lot of people say he was great in Ek Hazaaron mein but I haven't watched that show so don't know anything regarding that. All I know is in this show his portrayal of Arjun sucks.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

not once but twice(both)

Ewww you don't know about agency lobbyist? πŸ˜› They can get anything for you if you have $. πŸ˜†

Talent makes anyone stay longer. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Many comes, many goes, no one knows, thanks to greater agencies. πŸ˜†
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

not once but twice(both)

@bold for that question you need to understand how televison politics works πŸ˜† there are hundreds and thousands of actors out there but some get selected...and some even don't get chance to show their talent..if you want to know about it more just watch biographis of some actors..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lot depends on the directors on what they want and how they want done.
I did not like Jennifer's acting either. Same expressions all the time so boring but I think this is director again. No one should hog the limelight to get exposed. Most shows have mix of people that balance out each other but this has been the Maya show so people do not have much opportunities.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Aneri was bad as Sanjh and Kushal was worst. But at the same time Aneri was so much better as Nisha and also Kushal was at least better than this in his last show (not saying he is a good actor but just better than this). Somewhere its director's fault. Their characters were not written well and don't have any depth. TV actors improve really slowly as opposed to Bollywood actors because they don't face any challenging roles, its same ghisa-pita saas-bahu types.
I hated Jenifer's acting in her every last role. She used to just cry buckets giving same expressions every damn time. But here she improved a lot and I liked her because this was a challenging role and she liked it so she put extra efforts. Many times TV actors don't like their roles, they just work for money.

I think Aneri just needs to do some good challenging roles as she has a lot of potentials. My first impression of her was much better than Jennifer so if Jennifer can deliver Maya like this, Aneri too can improve a lot
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nobody hogged the limelight here. It's just one actor's superior capability in categorically overshadowing every last actor from the star cast. Also good to see some KaBhi fanbots removing their blinders off finallyπŸ˜†

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Dude go watch around 20 hindi daily soaps and you will get the answer.
Some actors are really talented but the rest of them are pure headaches and that is a very strong reason why people like me loathe these serials.

Aneri is far better than KT and the other actors, the " har baat pe rone dhone waale " actors who cant act.
And that is the reason tm created this thread, if Aneri works on her voice modulation and adds a few expressions more to her skill, then she would be an excellent actress.
It is a constructive criticism, all we wanna say is that Aneri has scope for improvement.

As for KT a lot of people say he was great in Ek Hazaaron mein but I haven't watched that show so don't know anything regarding that. All I know is in this show his portrayal of Arjun sucks.

Krystle D Souza was the only good actor in EHMMBH. She's quite underrated actually. Nia Sharma played a cancer patient and KT played her devoted lover and because of the pathos element involved in the story nobody really cared about the acting prowess of the actors.

Aneri was bad in NAUC too and I thought she was genuinely better in the first few episodes of Beyhadh but then it got worse. Yes, she needs to work on her voice modulation and tone down on the shouting fit. It's just unbearable.
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago