what,s gonna happen next?

darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i started watching this serial just now,at the end point.๐Ÿ˜ญsuggested by a workmate,but seriously its an amazing serial,my fav actor jenifer,piyush,kushal,sumit all are in it.as much as i figured it seems jenifer and piyush charater are negative,but dont know why i want them to win at the end,loved their acting.but can anyone tell what gonna happen next?am i the only one who supporting maya and samay?๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no u not the only one
i also love the rocking evil pair and wish they win. i also like arjun too. i just wish that samay would kill of annoying saanhj. maya is just beyond useless for not killinf her earlier on lol.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in...may be it's their powerful acting and also Maya's planning, plotting and execution which make people like her more than duffer dusky Disney or pogo chanel characters!
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like maya and arjun...im an arYa fan...but i guess thats not happening anymore...๐Ÿ˜†

but i hate sanjh and i hate samay/rajiv...

sanjh with her idiocy and samay with his abysmal laugh...urghhh ๐Ÿคข
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

I like maya and arjun...im an arYa fan...but i guess thats not happening anymore...๐Ÿ˜†

but i hate sanjh and i hate samay/rajiv...

sanjh with her idiocy and samay with his abysmal laugh...urghhh ๐Ÿคข

Same here.

And I don't find anything special about Samay/Rajiv's acting. His dialogue delivery during the last few days had no voice modulation and came across as wooden. And his hyena like laugh is so repulsive.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Same here.

And I don't find anything special about Samay/Rajiv's acting. His dialogue delivery during the last few days had no voice modulation and came across as wooden. And his hyena like laugh is so repulsive.

I know ๐Ÿ˜†