Car crash scene symbolism

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think the almost car crash scene in the first episode of BEyhadh carries a lot of symbolism. I think that scene symbolised what was to come. Maya dubatta falling on Arjun. This put both saanjh and Arjun in danger. At the correct moment saanjh removed Maya's dubatta from Arjuns face and this saved both of their lives. But instead of throwing the dubatta away Arjun kept it. I don't think Arya will be together in the end...so I don't think Arjun will 'keep' Maya in the end. But what do you think Arjun keeping the dubatta symbolises? Any ideas??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ArYa will not be together for sure...let see what happens next.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think after all the things in the past considered...arjun will ever accept maya again

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun kept the scarf saying that it will be useful for cleaning his vehicle. Keeping the scarf symbolised Arjun letting Maya enter his life and Saanjh wanting to throw the scarf out symbolised her wanting to get Arjun out of Maya's life from the day ArYa met. I don't know wheher CVs are remembering this scene but since till date Arjun has not been shown throwing the scarf out of his vehicle. So this may mean that he will be unable to get Maya out of his life and both of them may die together in the end.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See it was about Saanjh removing perception from Arjun's eyes as I thought in season 1. Then Saanjh ask him to throw away the perception, but Arjun says he can use it to clean. So what I felt was maybe he felt, he can control Maya, keep him behind her and whenever needed bring her out for cleaning or rather removing the dirt. It can be dirt in person, society anything that needs cleaning, Maya can be used. In a way it showcased Maya is behind Arjun.
In season 2 I thought it will be Arya baby as Maya might die, but the cleaning part didnt add up there.

Now I have a different meaning for it, but need to see how the coming episodes play out. And this is the major symbolism that is hanging in a loop for me at this point, which still hangs loose.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If remember the whole "fate" of this dupatta. With the fact that Duffer left this dupatta to wash the car doesn't end there
After this, there is an incident with Maya's car, when Duffer drives Maya to home
Maya finds dupatta and remembers how she lost her dupatta. Duffer tells her what happened or Maya hears/sees what happened with dupatta and why Duffer kept it
What happened with dupatta after this and whether it stayed with Duffer, must be asked Maya. Because right in Maya's hands dupatta was the last time

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Laska it was then Duffer tells right if Dusky have not taken Duppatta he would have died and Maya looks on.
Also another point we need to remember is that, the duppatta fell on Arjun by itself, Maya the girl had not put it on him,neither had any intention to put it on him as Maya didnt know abt Arjun at all, but Dusky the girl took it off.

So that duppatta fell because Arjun was at that place at that time.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, dupatta fell, because Maya was crying, or rather, she was wiping a tear and that's why dupatta fell
That's how Maya fell in love, right? Maya had no such intention at all
Maya had a business meeting at a cafe, Dusky at this cafe decided to play the drama of her engage and future wedding to cause Duffer's jealousy
Maya escaped from Aswin, Maya and Duffer collided, and moreover Maya didn't recognize Duffer, Duffer protect her from Ashwin. In fact, Duffer did nothing - freebies
The same happened with the elevator. Duffer avenged his wounded ego by locking Maya in the elevator. And then he himself allegedly saved her from there. This was the first point
And again only and only Duffer's freebie and nothing more
No Maya's intentions were there

By the way, the photo that interested Maya, Maya's photo on the balcony. There, too, could not do without Dusky. She saw Maya on the balcony and showed Duffer, and he already took a photo
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago