navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all. m a silent reader n hve watched d show on n off n catched some of d prev epi. But m confused about something. Did Maya really got physical with samay. I mean in epi where samay tell her about his condition in return to help her dey showed nothin happening of dat sort n he just told her dat hr wants to b physical wid her. N in second epi of d flashback when samay was indeed trying to get intimate he stopped as Maya was crying n not responding. Den immidiately after she tells him (i think lie) dat she loves him n convinces him about d same by all dat fire drama n we c samay truly falling for her seeing her love for him n again nothing happens.
Den d flashback shows samay getting her d company back along with some other shares n asking to fulfill promise, which m sure was dat she will get intimate with him or mayb marry him, but she traps him n again nothing happened.
so in all i really thinks nothing ever happened between them. Dats y samay is so desperate now n maya geta disgusted when he touches her.
Pls if ne1 knows about dis help me. m so confused...
Edited by navjotparmar - 7 years ago