Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This thread is solid entertainment. Thank you @beyhadfan for making it 😆 now I realised how much I missed the nonsensical comments of some so called Maya fans 😆
Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

This thread is solid entertainment. Thank you @beyhadfan for making it 😆

🤣 even I'm having a gala time 😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadhlover

That means that she's concealed her love for Arjun and IS TRYING TO MOVE ON. She did accept that Arjun is married. She did move on. One can't expect a lifelong relationship to just end because some third wheel has entered. Saanjh and Arjun have been best friends for life - they're inseparable, and it's absurd to expect them to sever ties just because one of them is married.
I don't get why people constantly think she never moved on. SHE DID! She just continued her close friendship with Arjun, and there's nothing wrong in that. If Maya had a problem with it, too bad! It's unfair on Saanjh to expect her to give up a friendship for someone else. :)

Most importantly, she continued her friendship with Arjun AFTER he told her how suffocating Arya relationship was for him, n how he was trapped in a marriage where one partner wanted to totally dominate the other n he needed help...how can a true friend desert at this crucial time?😕
Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i miss u tooo u only climb out of the woodwork to defend that preacher girl. i normally like u i dnt know why u must like that girl.

Hey, FYI I too am disappointed at the way Saanjh's character has turned out. And as u can see in none of my posts in this thread have i 'defended' Saanjh. I'm just amused at the extent to which some ppl like u go mudslinging at REAL ppl who speak against Maya or condemn her actions and label them a Saanjh fan. As for liking Saanjh, yes I loved her character in S1 and some part of S2 but as of now there's no character worth rooting for in this show. But comparing Saanjh's mistakes to Maya's crimes is not fair and stupid. Have been saying this from the start but never mind, now reading those comments just gives me a good laugh 😆
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

Agreed!
Beyhadh on one side took an amazing Damn hot actress Jennifer Winget...spent a good amount of money on her hairstyles, makeup, shoes, clothes, jewellery and her amazing dialouges.
On the other hand couldn't they find any better actress than Aneri? Designed such an annoying character for her...which just cannot be justified in any terms...on top of that her voice And her tom boy looks...Oh God😡 just unbearable.
I too want to see her die...even better if she turns negative..it will be a relief.

I agree with both of you. The pathetic portrayal of Saanjh by the actor concerned have made people hate this character more than they would have if she was portrayed by a better actor. This particular actress could never get the message across as far as Saanjh is concerned. There are quite a lot of things I do not like about Saanjh but a better actress could have shown some justification for her acts. She could not show any bonding with KT on screen and that is why so many viewers are unable to relate to this Duffer-Dusky friendship. JW just eats her up whenever they come together on screen.

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Ciao 😊 Hope your day is as pleasant as you are 😊

Sarcasm???? Awwwee what a Girl!!! 🤣
Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Hey, FYI I too am disappointed at the way Saanjh's character has turned out. And as u can see in none of my posts in this thread have i 'defended' Saanjh. I'm just amused at the extent to which some ppl like u go mudslinging at REAL ppl who speak against Maya or condemn her actions and label them a Saanjh fan. As for liking Saanjh, yes I loved her character in S1 and some part of S2 but as of now there's no character worth rooting for in this show. But comparing Saanjh's mistakes to Maya's crimes is not fair and stupid. Have been saying this from the start but never mind, now reading those comments just gives me a good laugh 😆

Isn't it?!! 😆 Debating them is like banging your head against a brick wall...
I just don't respond to them, they're not worth anyone's time tbh because they'll support any character blindly as long as they like the acting performance and the looks. Its frankly a waste of mental energy to loose patience over them and their arguments, if they ever present any. 😆😆
Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadhlover

Isn't it?!! 😆 Debating them is like banging your head against a brick wall...
I just don't respond to them, they're not worth anyone's time tbh because they'll support any character blindly as long as they like the acting performance and the looks. Its frankly a waste of mental energy to loose patience over them and their arguments, if they ever present any. 😆😆

I don't lose patience, I just enjoy reading the comments. They are truly entertaining 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This thread is closed on account on fandom bashing, member targeting and comparison between actors!

Beyhadh DT