Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One little kid is trying her best to call Maya an idiot. I guess the tagline says anything too much is not good and so Maya's extreme love led to the state she's in. .This isn't a normal love story that Maya will remain a good housewife or a good mum or whateva! She has an extreme nature and this nature will never let her stay normal.
But this Saanjh without any sickness looks more obsessed with Arjun and now she's making great escapes through shit holes and she too is moving around covering her face and this idiot even told she wants to tell police that Maya did everything while she still can't show them any proof that Maya is alive. Even Duffer is using his brains more than her.
Maya dance looked funny but that Saanjh's dance applying Vicco cream was a laugh riot and all my friends were laughing seeing that! She is all talks and no action and the only character with no shades and this Aneri had once said saanjh has many layers... maybe she meant layers of stupidity.

This show is too dark and so kids are not able to handle seeing a lead character so dark and they want some good prevailing evil story... so go watch fairy tales. You will see only that ! πŸ˜†
Maya toh is cool now... she's sitting on a swing and drinking tea total chilled while this Saanjh is chilling in shit maybe but for her if Arjun is there she has no problem dipping in shit πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

You took the topic away from my original words about Maya's love being actually control and towards trusting only Jenny, Lepcha.

I respect her as an actress and appreciate her portrayal as Maya, but it wouldn't be too smart to base your entire opinion on a fictional character only based on what one actor says, and ignore what the other two actors say about it, simply because you care "two hoots" about the other two. That doesn't seem to suggest a very open mind to discussion, I'm afraid.

I love JW and what she does as Maya, but as a rational viewer, it would be very hard to see her "love" as "love"- it ticks every box for control, rather than love.

I can already see that a rational discussion on this subject might be impossible- more like the twain shall never meet, so ciao 😊

You got that right! Goodbye
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

You got that right! Goodbye

Ciao 😊 Hope your day is as pleasant as you are 😊
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Ciao 😊 Hope your day is as pleasant as you are 😊

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One little kid here is trying her best to defend maya and failing miserably πŸ˜†
It's actually quite appalling to see that some ppl really hold so much negativity for real ppl while defending a fictional character played by their favourite actor. Get well soon peeps. Life is much more than just this TV show πŸ˜†
Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Maya is a fool to marry Arjun if she was so sure he loved Saanjh. Look where she is today, once CEO of F&C doesn't even have a home, and goes begging for food. And what plan B, there wasn't any plan A or B. Maya's only plan was to own Arjun and make him an object of showcasing her beyhadh love. IMO, she doesn't even love him. Sirf nautanki karti hai. If she really wanted to die with Arjun why not kill him n commit suicide later? Itni saari faltu ki planning aur faltu ki intelligence, ends up making her look even more stupid πŸ˜†

exactly what faltu plan A and BπŸ˜†nothingπŸ˜†she started fake duplicate maya three years before as we can see that duplicate dead maya had injuries which were three years back. so she started this plan even when arjun threw saanj out of his life and saanj was totally out of their picture. so where from ashwin traits are displayed at that time in arjun that she planned all these from three yearsπŸ˜† im totally loving present track with maya roaming ceo of company roaming on roads like thatπŸ˜† no ending should be maya face expression and death by heart attack seeing Mistress saanj and arjun gettting married and having romantic moments πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I have listed points why I feel bad for saanj but here you are comparing criminal maya acts with other victimsπŸ˜›

1)saanjh didn't receive Arjuns love..so she overcame this... how? ...by leaning in to kiss him while his wife watched.BTW if anyone other then Maya had seen saanjh on that day she would have received the mistress tag there and then... not three years later.

yes man felt bad seeing its just about to kiss not actual kiss..but IMO its better than to get love bites all over body after marriage by cheating on husband which actually maya did.

2) Maya did not murder prem. she didn't wish it, want it, instruct it or even know that it was going to happen. Samay also nearly killed saanjh when he thought that she had some evidence against Maya. This didn't happen because her family walked in. Did Maya instruct him to get rid of that evidence...NO. He himself was willing to get rid of it by taking saanjhs life.

haa bhai maya didnot want any murders to happen..woh sachai ki devi hai and we have to believe her what ever this criminal says.

3) Ok so we cannot 100% confirm that Arjun was the ONLY happiness Maya ever received. But we can confirm that saanjh has experienced much more happiness in her life then Maya ever did. She has had what Maya has never had and that includes: two supportive devoted loving parents, loving friendships and a loving relationship with her sibling.

Exactly this is what I wanted to ask how can we confirm it about child hood of two persons whom we dont even know and they didnt show. Stop assuming that saanj had more happiness than maya or viceversa. what if maya is murderer from her childhood and ashwin jhanvi trying to stop her by beating her and keeping her in asylum when they realised it. can we assume like this then?

Now about Maya's childhood. It is possible that she may have made the story up. But why are there some people willing to believe that it is not?. This because other the Maya's childhood flashbacks the audience has experienced Ashwin malhotras character in the present. We witnessed a cruel father... who was willing to do anything in order to get his hands on his daughters fortune. He tried to do this by attempting to kill her mother several times and fianc once. He also watched her drown and was very happy about it. He made a deal with a man that had used Maya for his own disgusting needs. Other then this we have witnessed him be physically aggressive with both jhanvi and Maya. Lastly, he gets a thrill out of seeing Maya be afraid of him.

These all traits are displayed by our maya baby also. beating others, killing them, trying to kill jahnvi thrice, getting happiness seeing others in pain all the above which ashwin displayed. then what difference ashwin and maya has? ohh yeah maya is murderer till now where as ashwin tried but not yet successfull. like father like daughter😳so in a way ashwin is better

Other then this we have also witnessed jhanvi pine for this man... love this man and on many occasions...willing to take this man back despite witnessing his disgusting behaviour towards their daughter. Now after this if you still don't believe that Maya's childhood is what she says it is. I think we can still probably agree that her childhood was shit because she had two extremely shit parents. Even if you don't believe her flashbacks.. the present suggests that both Maya's parents were the complete opposite to what saanjhs parents were.

Jhanvi is one typical mentality who loves her husband and daughter where both are same.. In no way ashwin and maya are different except that maya murdered many. so why are you questioning that jhanvi loves ashwin alone..you can also say why is jhanvi loving this murderer maya after knowing her. I can never assume the five seconds flashback scenes without watching completely her past and think that maya had bad and sad past.

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

exactly what faltu plan A and BπŸ˜†nothingπŸ˜†she started fake duplicate maya three years before as we can see that duplicate dead maya had injuries which were three years back. so she started this plan even when arjun threw saanj out of his life and saanj was totally out of their picture. so where from ashwin traits are displayed at that time in arjun that she planned all these from three yearsπŸ˜† im totally loving present track with maya roaming ceo of company roaming on roads like thatπŸ˜† no ending should be maya face expression and death by heart attack seeing Mistress saanj and arjun gettting married and having romantic moments πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ˜†...very well said...

Actually, as per the illogical logic prevailing on this forum, if your childhood bestie is manipulated into marriage by a psychopath, one should simply drop your friend for good!!!...else that psychopath has every right to to kill/attack/destroy not just her husband's bestie, but also his mother, brother, etc...πŸ˜†

Poor Maya baby!...this cruel world neither allowed her to keep her leash around Arjun's neck, nor did it allow her to go on a murderous spree 😭...she had such a troubled childhood, phir bhi 😭 πŸ˜†

Maya is mad & bad, but the world is not na...so everyone just shoo away & let her manipulate & control ...oops, I mean love Arjun for the rest of his life ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think all of us little kids should get together n sing some nursery rhymes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
"Maya, Maya, little monster,
How I wonder what you are,
Down below the world so low,
Like a coal in full glow"

πŸ˜‰

Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

I agree with you...Saanjh never valued and cared for what she already had..Especially her parents...i remember her dialogue " I still love arjun (after Arya marriage) par is pyar pe maine dosti ka rang chada dia h"...what exactly does she mean by saying That?? Couldn't she just accept that arjun was married now and move on?? At least got the sake of those ppl who truly cared for her...and the worst part is that from S1 to S3 there is not even a bit of change in her character...ppl came and went, they tried to explain her, they even died...but she is just the same...no change at all.

That means that she's concealed her love for Arjun and IS TRYING TO MOVE ON. She did accept that Arjun is married. She did move on. One can't expect a lifelong relationship to just end because some third wheel has entered. Saanjh and Arjun have been best friends for life - they're inseparable, and it's absurd to expect them to sever ties just because one of them is married.
I don't get why people constantly think she never moved on. SHE DID! She just continued her close friendship with Arjun, and there's nothing wrong in that. If Maya had a problem with it, too bad! It's unfair on Saanjh to expect her to give up a friendship for someone else. :)