Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey bhagwan! This story is only about Maya's beyhadh love and some people are calling her idiot for loving Arjun. Maya loves Arjun but since she's twisted her love isn't normal. Maya isn't some normal girl that she will be some gopi bahu and love Arjuns whole family aur woh bhi aisi family where the mom is always screaming Apshagun seeing her and a Chipku friend who makes faces like she's having a climax everytime Arjun hugs her!! But point is you cannot say anything nice about Saanjh without bringing in Maya's crimes. In order to make Saanjh look great you have to use Maya's crimes. Give me one reason to love this pure Saanjh without involving Maya, I bet u can't!
Maya has chosen this beyhadh way to love Arjun and for that she's ready to face anyone and everything.
But isn't Saanjh normal and whose love isn't beyhadh! She according to some isthe epitome of how true love should be. But we see she has destroyed her family is love ke chakkar mein and today she's escaping through shit holes with Arjun. She has become a fugitive but her computer engineering student bro thinks she's a celeb! Too much junk food got in his brains. So this normal Saanjh is now running around like a fugitive while she could easily live a peaceful life away from him, this so called normal girl is on a run escaping from police and having Susu convo with her duffer... aisa laga if duffer does Susu in front of her then also she's quiet cool with it and keep on having stupid convo.
I don't see Maya as an idiot. She very well knows what she's into. Saanjh is the pathetic idiot who cannot leave Arjun ever.
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There's more entertainment on this thread than on the show these days 😆😉😆
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some ppl say that Maya loves Arjun but her love is not normal 😆 Abnormal love... I see 😆
Vandana had accepted Maya as her bahu. When she sensed that Maya is bad for her son, that's the time she opposed ArYa. Which is a very normal thing for a mother to do. U don't have to be gopi bahu to let Ur husband have relations with his family.

And Maya knew what she's getting into, and even knows now, which is exactly why I say she's stupid. Because she had a choice to live a happy life. She left that and now is living a life where she almost buried herself, begged for food and can't even go out in the open without hiding her face. She had a choice to get herself treated in the asylum after which Arjun and Saanjh's friendship wouldn't have bothered her to the extent it did until then, and she'd live a happy life with Arjun and their baby. But instead she chose this-waiting for Arjun to come n kill her and to kill him so that they can die and be one for eternity. Awww. How romantic! 😆
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Hey bhagwan! This story is only about Maya's beyhadh love and some people are calling her idiot for loving Arjun. Maya loves Arjun but since she's twisted her love isn't normal.

Then don't term it love- just call it what it actually should be called- Control.

The moment love seeks to control and manipulate, it isn't love any more.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
never ending fight saanhj fans think that she is perfect and can do no wrong. even though half the time she looks madder than maya but coz she does not kill ppl her sins are just human.

maya fans think she is perfect and can sympathize with her. we atleast admit she is wrong. i just wish she would kill saanhj she has been such an annoying character she is from start to finish and has irritated me terrible.

i have also enjoyed her murdering pal she is a cool character i wish that maya baby does not die. i love her
Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Then don't term it love- just call it what it actually should be called- Control.

The moment love seeks to control and manipulate, it isn't love any more.

I won't because the actress playing the role calls it love and not control. & I feel she knows and understands Maya much better than you and me .
This so called ShitJun.. sorry Saajun relation would make a normal wife go in depression seeing their meri duffer meri dusky shit or she would seek a divorce.
But this is Maya, she will not let these sickos escape so easily. She showed them their place
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I won't because the actress playing the role calls it love and not control. & I feel she knows and understands Maya much better than you and me .

One of the recent Promo of Sony TV was talking/asking a specific question about their current track! This was also posted in their twitter post ,on 14th July which is promptly retweeted by the actor playing the role, as well!
And the question was . ..
What happens when love turns into an obsession? Get all the twists & turns on Beyhadh. https://t.co/qiVKOkpqx9 https://t.co/ZeVNU9txyV
aekiel thumbnail

I won't because the actress playing the role calls it love and not control. & I feel she knows and understands Maya much better than you and me

If you're calling it love simply because JW has called it love in an interview, you might as well take Aneri and KT's words in their interviews at face value too.

JW's job in IV's is not to reassure her fans about her character- it's simply to keep the novelty value of the serial alive and ensure viewers are hooked on till the end, which she does very well.

Point being- if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Edit- weird quote issue, my reply in blue.
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

If you're calling it love simply because JW has called it love in an interview, you might as well take Aneri and KT's words in their interviews at face value too.

JW's job in IV's is not to reassure her fans about her character- it's simply to keep the novelty value of the serial alive and ensure viewers are hooked on till the end, which she does very well.

Point being- if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Edit- weird quote issue, my reply in blue.

I don't give two hoots to what KT and Aneri says. They ar e of no importance to me both on & off screen. 🥱
I watch this show only for Jenny and my interest is centered only around her character Maya & since she said that after the show gets over ppl are gonna remember her character because she's not just another girl but someone unique, I believe her and trust her words. Maya will surely leave a great impact on viewers mind while other characters will be long forgotten.
Jenny said Maya till her last breath will love only Arjun and that is her redemption.

aekiel thumbnail
You took the topic away from my original words about Maya's love being actually control and towards trusting only Jenny, Lepcha.

I respect her as an actress and appreciate her portrayal as Maya, but it wouldn't be too smart to base your entire opinion on a fictional character only based on what one actor says, and ignore what the other two actors say about it, simply because you care "two hoots" about the other two. That doesn't seem to suggest a very open mind to discussion, I'm afraid.

I love JW and what she does as Maya, but as a rational viewer, it would be very hard to see her "love" as "love"- it ticks every box for control, rather than love.

I can already see that a rational discussion on this subject might be impossible- more like the twain shall never meet, so ciao 😊
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago