Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Jen admitted during the beginning of season 2 that Maya indeed IS a psychopath whilst during the beginning of the show, she'd completely denied it.

How long are Arya/Maya stans gonna hold that kiss attempt against Saanjh? Even I don't like Saanjh/Arjun/Saajun and just fyi, I only watch this effed up show for Jen but if her character is sucking, I'd say it instead of showering fake praises like how bloody brilliant Maya is.

Whats wrong with holding the kiss attempt against saanjh. It happend and it was wrong..so why can't it be held against her. It is evidence of how saanjh is as equally as obsessed as Maya in relation to Arjun. One of the many examples of how saanjh and Arjuns 'friendship' crossed the boundaries of friendship. Is it because it's a particular moment in time where Maya was actually a victim and so you don't like hearing about it. You say Jens statements contradict. So in that case if she says Maya is psychopath... you shouldn't believe it right?... because that's what you were trying to convince me.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Whats wrong with holding the kiss attempt against saanjh. It happend and it was wrong..so why can't it be held against her. It is evidence of how saanjh is as equally as obsessed as Maya in relation to Arjun. One of the many examples of how saanjh and Arjuns 'friendship' crossed the boundaries of friendship. Is it because it's a particular moment in time where Maya was actually a victim and so you don't like hearing about it. You say Jens statements contradict. So in that case if she says Maya is psychopath... you shouldn't believe it right?... because that's what you were trying to convince me.

Nope, it means Maya's actions are far more despicable than Saanjh's HUMAN errors.

Jen kept defending Maya in the beginning while Tandon's views have been constant about Maya's character. He's always (since the beginning) said that nobody deserves a person like Maya as a partner. Isn't it turning out to be the truth? I certainly don't go by what actors say, I use my own sense of judgement to decide what's going on in the show😃😃😃
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nope, it means Maya's actions are far more despicable than Saanjh's HUMAN errors.

Jen kept defending Maya in the beginning while Tandon's views have been constant about Maya's character. He's always (since the beginning) said that nobody deserves a person like Maya as a partner. Isn't it turning out to be the truth? I certainly don't go by what actors say, I use my own sense of judgement to decide what's going on in the show😃😃😃

According to actors, nobody deserves person like Maya, but tell me one thing does anybody should have people like Arjun and Saanjh in their life whose so called pure friendship is always third wheel in a marriage relationship, I would not mind person like Ayaan, but no way anybody should get spouse like Saajun. You are criticizing Jen because she defends Maya but does every actor not defend their characters or try to explain more of what they are playing. Even Aneri claimed Maya fans as abnormal long time ago and called her character as intelligent which is absolutely not true.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tandon calls his character a sweet gullible guy while in actual his character is neither. Some ppl are believing even Tandon but finds Jen contradicting her statement. Jenny has never said Maya is some one who no one should have but instead has said she wants someone like Maya in her life. From today's interview it's clear she's gonna die like a queen and she wants her character to be remembered as a woman of substance. The show is not over yet. Mayas sach is yet not revealed .
Beyhadfan thumbnail

I think you do go by what actors say... but only when it's something you want or hear. Your reinforcing my point again. People see no wrong in saanjh or they limit her mistakes by making a comparison with what Maya has done. Thanks for continuing to reinforce my points.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
How many times do I have to reiterate that I watch the show only for Jen and I hate all the characters? Samay seemed interesting but now he acts like Euron Greyjoy😆
This show is a colossal mess in writing since the very beginning and I stand by that.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
@beyhadhfan: feel free to believe whatever you want to. I'm outta here. This shiz is getting redundant😆
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Idiot Maya could never see beyond Saanjh just the way Saanjh couldn't see beyond Arjun. She expected Arjun to celebrate with her, when a father figure in his life died. She never ever trusted Arjun or his love. If she had then after Arjun proving her love to her by being on her side during the rape case or taking a stand for her everytime prior to the 3 yr leap would've been sufficient for her to lead a normal life with Arjun. Like I said, she never loved him, she loved only her desperation to own him. When u love someone, u accept all relationships of that person, but forget Saanjh, idiot Maya didn't even want Ayaan in Arjun's life when he told her that Ayaan was his jaan.
Point is, that Maya never wanted Arjun's love. Samay loves her exactly as she would want Arjun to love her but that's simply not what she wants. She only wants to push a person to extremes which make that person hurt her so that she can justify her crimes or deeds against that person. She wants to cry about this 'zaalim duniya' always. That's why I say she is stupid because by doing this, she only hurts herself more than anyone else.
Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

@beyhadhfan: feel free to believe whatever you want to. I'm outta here. This shiz is getting redundant😆

Have a nice journey out.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't feel bad about Saanjh not getting Arjun...
That dumb guy doesn't even deserve her🤢
Psycho Maya is perfect for him.