Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun would be hanged and Maya planned her own death. So her plan was full proof but he escaped from jail and her plan backfired. How will she know that duffer will escape? From there she had no plan and so she became helpless.
Aur nautanki Toh koi saanjh se seekhe but that pathetic creature failed in that too. Got caught and was about to get electric.shocks . Normal and innocent saanjh is failed daughter sister lawyer and even in nautanki. The ward boy proved smarter than her. And Saanjh toh itni pyar karti hai that her whole family is ruined due to her obsession for Arjun
Now this so called lawyer is running like a fugitive after getting her dad killed and brother and mom arrested. Looks like the brother doesn't even go to school, whole day munching food and helping his useless sister. Except Sharna brothers this lawyer never had any clients even πŸ˜†

Saanjh doesn't end up looking idiot. She was is and will remain the biggest idiot from the very beginning and it seems show will end like the way I wanted. Jenny said even after show is over people will remember her and so like I said Haar K bhi jeetagi woh... so she will never end up looking like an idiot. πŸ˜›
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Currently Maya is the biggest idiot, even bigger than Saanjh or Arjun, because instead of living a happy life with Arjun she chose to kill, torture and destroy lives of ppl who genuinely cared about her at the time.

She couldve made her life better, she just chose not to. And then she sits n cries about the how the world has 'wronged' her. Or tortures viewers by dancing like a maniac around fire.

So imo, nobody can be as stupid as Maya. If Maya will be remembered, itl only be coz of Jen's fabulous portrayal. But other than that, as of now, there's nothing worth praising in Maya's character. She's a totally different person from season 1. Annoyingly idiotic n stupid. For choosing misery.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am I missing something here? Didn't she strike a deal with Samay to procure the company on her name? Where's the meritorcracy here? Maya has been a lying witch since the beginning and she never loved Arjun. It amazes me to see people trying to portray a grade A bitch as a victim of circumstances despite the makers' repeated attempts to show otherwise.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Am I missing something here? Didn't she strike a deal with Samay to procure the company on her name? Where's the meritorcracy here? Maya has been a lying witch since the beginning and she never loved Arjun. It amazes me to see people trying to portray a grade A bitch as a victim of circumstances despite the makers' repeated attempts to show otherwise.

In today's SBS segment Jenny said Maya will love Arjun till the day she dies. The name of the god damn serial is beyhadh...a show based on how too much love is not a good thing ...yet you claim Maya never loved Arjun...OK...that makes a lot of sense. You don't even understand the base of the show... how can you tell us what the makers are attempting to show us. Maya may be everything that you say she is...but that doesn't change the fact that she has been a victim of certain circumstances. You have just reinforced my point...Maya is a negative character and therefore people are unwilling to see or admit that there are particular instances which exist where she has been wronged
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

In today's SBS segment Jenny said Maya will love Arjun till the day she dies. The name of the god damn serial is beyhadh...a show based on how too much love is not a good thing ...yet you claim Maya never loved Arjun...OK...that makes a lot of sense. You don't even understand the base of the show... how can you tell us what the makers are attempting to show us. Maya may be everything that you say she is...but that doesn't change the fact that she has been a victim of certain circumstances. You have just reinforced my point...Maya is a negative character and therefore people are unwilling to see or admit that there are particular instances which exist where she has been wronged

I know exactly what the show is all about, so don't go pedantic on meπŸ˜ƒ If you're saying too much 'love' ain't a good thing, then why're you trying to justify Maya's despicable actions? Do you do that with vamps of other shows? I've not had a chance to watch the segment yet but Jen has also previously said Maya doesn't kill and that she's not a psychopath. Have they turned out to be true? With Maya, she's been confusing the audiences with her contradictory statements so don't go by her words.πŸ˜†

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

I know exactly what the show is all about, so don't go pedantic on meπŸ˜ƒIf you're saying too much 'love' ain't a good thing, then why're you trying to justify Maya's despicable actions? Do you do that with vamps of other shows? I've not had a chance to watch the segment yet but Jen has also previously said Maya doesn't kill and that she's not a psychopath. Have they turned out to be true? With Maya, she's been confusing the audiences with her contradictory statements so don't go by her words.πŸ˜†

What may be helpful is if you read my comments before you make a comment on my commets. I haven't provided justification for any of Maya's actions. I have said that there are particular instances where Maya has been wronged.. in these particular situations it was justified for her to feel a particular way...but I'm not justifying actions used by her to deal with those situations. For example, after seeing Arjun and saanjh almost kiss i think it was acceptable for her to want saanjh out of Arjuns life... but the way she dealt with it was not acceptable. Telling the audience whether Maya has killed or not is a big chunk of the story... she's not going to admit that to viewers. We have yet to learn whether Maya is a psychopath or if there something else wrong with her. If the women that plays a particular character makes a statement about her character...I think I'm gonna believe her statement over a fellow viewer. She said she loves Arjun.. so I believe that Maya loves Arjun. Afteralll who knows the character better then the individual who plays it.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Well currently the so called 'idiot'Maya will be shown pulling the strings again. Samay and Arjun are seen fighting like two bulls while she's standing and smirking seeing their stupidity πŸ˜† I just loved seeing that and waiting for it to air. Again the idiots will be doing the things exactly the way she wants. πŸ˜†
Jenny said she doesn't want to be remembered for her acting or her dresses but after the show is over people will remember her as she will be the only character worth remembering. I believe her. Yesterday SBS visited viewers at their homes and I saw , just like Jen wanted her character to leave an impression on ppl's minds... it's successful because that family only was talking about Maya and Jenny and one aunty from that family loves her so much that she even loved her bald look. πŸ˜†
No one remembers the innocent poor souls of this show.
Maya could never live happily with Arjun because hes someone who swings like a pendulum and of course dusky will be not leaving a chance to chipkufy with him saying meri duffer, meri duffer ko pehlea rang mein lagati hu and duffer will scream dusky is my pagalpan! So how can ppl see that Maya could have easily lived happily with that duffer.
From Jenny's interview I am sure Saajun victory bheek mein aygi. Maya will sacrifice her life for that idiot. Witch bitch idiot jo bhi hai she is the one who will be remembered. I believe what Jenny says and I never see her hating Maya. Maya's love is limitless so her ways of showing it are also extreme but just because she's taking extreme steps doesn't make the others not at fault.
Even today Sbs had to say nafrat aur pyar dono log Maya se hi karte hai .
Even in death Maya will be victorious. Mark my words

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Well currently the so called 'idiot'Maya will be shown pulling the strings again. Samay and Arjun are seen fighting like two bulls while she's standing and smirking seeing their stupidity πŸ˜† I just loved seeing that and waiting for it to air. Again the idiots will be doing the things exactly the way she wants. πŸ˜†

Jenny said she doesn't want to be remembered for her acting or her dresses but after the show is over people will remember her as she will be the only character worth remembering. I believe her. Yesterday SBS visited viewers at their homes and I saw , just like Jen wanted her character to leave an impression on ppl's minds... it's successful because that family only was talking about Maya and Jenny and one aunty from that family loves her so much that she even loved her bald look. πŸ˜†
No one remembers the innocent poor souls of this show.
Maya could never leave happily with Arjun because hes someone who swings like a pendulum and of course dusky will be not leaving a chance to chipkufy with him saying meri duffer, meri duffer ko pehlea rang mein lagati hu and duffer will scream dusky is my pagalpan! So how can ppl see that Maya could have easily lived happily with that duffer.
From Jenny's interview I am sure Saajun victory bheek mein aygi. Maya will say sacrifice her life for that idiot.
Even today Sbs had to say nafrat aur pyar dono log Maya se hi karte hai .
Even in death Maya will be victorious. Mark my words

So true...just agree with you completely...
No matter what the climax...they should just not show saajun...thr most abnormal relationship ever...the most disgusting friendship...but since the makers are not listening to the viewers...anyways what can be doneπŸ˜•
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

What may be helpful is if you read my comments before you make a comment on my commets. I haven't provided justification for any of Maya's actions. I have said that there are particular instances where Maya has been wronged.. in these particular situations it was justified for her to feel a particular way...but I'm not justifying actions used by her to deal with those situations. For example, after seeing Arjun and saanjh almost kiss i think it was acceptable for her to want saanjh out of Arjuns life... but the way she dealt with it was not acceptable. Telling the audience whether Maya has killed or not is a big chunk of the story... she's not going to admit that to viewers. We have yet to learn whether Maya is a psychopath or if there something else wrong with her. If the women that plays a particular character makes a statement about her character...I think I'm gonna believe her statement over a fellow viewer. She said she loves Arjun.. so I believe that Maya loves Arjun. Afteralll who knows the character better then the individual who plays it.

Jen admitted during the beginning of season 2 that Maya indeed IS a psychopath whilst during the beginning of the show, she'd completely denied it.

How long are Arya/Maya stans gonna hold that kiss attempt against Saanjh? Even I don't like Saanjh/Arjun/Saajun and just fyi, I only watch this effed up show for Jen but if her character is sucking, I'd say it instead of showering fake praises like how bloody brilliant Maya is.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

So true...just agree with you completely...
No matter what the climax...they should just not show saajun...thr most abnormal relationship ever...the most disgusting friendship...but since the makers are not listening to the viewers...anyways what can be doneπŸ˜•

I don't care if they show Saajun because I never really cared for ArYa. I only love Maya from this show.Also Saajun ending up together will prove Maya more correct that she was right that their friendship was never a healthy one. It's sick to the core.