Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I don't even feel pity for her because she brought down all this by herself and her obssesion for Arjun.
I am not in the mood to write any more essays explaining why but I DONT and will NEVER feel for her sorrow.
You can enjoy now that your innocent victims will now get justice and Saanjh will get her only happiness Arjun and Maya will die. But I am sure even if she dies she will remain winner while even after winning they will be made to look like losers because Maya unhe uski Jeet bheek mei
degi. They can never defeat Maya unless she herself accepts it and I know for that Arjun she will do that too. Haar K bhi jitegi Maya OK you get that!

Chill dude... what did I say that ur getting so hyper. Are u upset that the end is pointing towards Arjun n Saanjh's win( which it's not, I feel...it's pretty much obscure right now). it's more like
Ur trying to convince urself that even if Maya loses, she will be a winner. I never spoke about winning or losing, I was simply replying to the TM n this post. If it helps u, I really don't care who 'wins' or 'loses' at this point. The show has gone down the drain and frankly it doesn't matter whether good or bad wins. Had they handled this differently, I would've taken sides, but now, no character is worth rooting for in this show. So u can be happy with Maya giving jeet bheek mein to Saanjh and Arjun. Point is, I don't care 😃
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Chill dude... what did I say that ur getting so hyper. Are u upset that the end is pointing towards Arjun n Saanjh's win( which it's not, I feel...it's pretty much obscure right now). it's more like
Ur trying to convince urself that even if Maya loses, she will be a winner. I never spoke about winning or losing, I was simply replying to the TM n this post. If it helps u, I really don't care who 'wins' or 'loses' at this point. The show has gone down the drain and frankly it doesn't matter whether good or bad wins. Had they handled this differently, I would've taken sides, but now, no character is worth rooting for in this show. So u can be happy with Maya giving jeet bheek mein to Saanjh and Arjun. Point is, I don't care 😃

If you didn't care then what are you doing replying to me 😆
I am not trying to convince myself ok... it's pretty much that's gonna happen. Either Maya wins or she gives those losers their victory in bheek. She will be glorified that I am sure. In her death too she will be remembered .Anyways why am I even telling all this to you because you hate Maya and we don't even like each other.
So this will be my last reply to you. Please do not quote me and do not care to reply back. Have a nice day!
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I think you forgot Maya had heard Arjun telling his friends that she married Maya for money. Not once but many times Arjun had said he is so lucky to have married a beautiful rich girl and now his life is set. Arjun never loved her in true sense. There was always Dusky in his mind and you think Maya isn't clever enough not to notice it. She knew some day or other this will come and it did... like he's screaming Now that dusky is his pagalpan... aaj main sirf dusky Ka duffer hu. How sick are these dialogues. Like I said if Maya was not evil and killed people this dusky duffer relation would not have looked good but since Maya's way of keeping arjun are extreme so dusky looks victim here and Arjun the husband who is a toy.

firstly the incident you are referring to happened after the one i mentioned ... Qnd what may times it happened only once ...
And secondly if maya knew it before only then how is arjun the only happiness she received ... ?? Marrying arjun even after knowing he doesn't love her was stupid act then ?? Isn't it ??
If she knew one day he'll definitely cheat her then why di ld she married him .. ???
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Why do some people feel bad for saanjh because she never got Arjun?
Don't people realise that this is literally the only happiness she never got.
She had amazing parents, parents that loved her. Parents that would fight for her. There were many episodes where Suman would fight prem for saanjh. Maya never got that. Jhanvi remained quiet even when She was aware that Maya was being tortured by Ashwin.
Saanjh had a sibling who loved her, she had amazing best friends who were willing to do anything and everything for her. She was even immensely loved by Vandana...mother of the man she loved.Maya never even received that love...So Saanjh had a happy life growing up.

Maya had a father who never loved her. He never wanted for her to be born... all he wanted was her mothers money. She had a mother that was weak alcoholic/unwilling to fight for her. She had no friends... and she made one...and he helped her in exchange for her body.

My point is that Arjun is the ONLY happiness saanjh never got and Arjun is the ONLY happiness Maya ever got...so why do people feel sorry for saanjh and why does she always feel sorry for herself?

I never feel for Saanjh as I find her to be a pathetic, egoistic fool who thinks herself to be the most intelligent among all. Her life would have been better if she had some self respect and concentrated fully on her career.

Saanjh fell in love with Arjun but Arjun didn't. She was too late to convey her feelings to Arjun who fell in love with Maya. Saanjh did have her chances before Maya's hot air balloon proposal but she failed to take them. She should have moved on but her Duffer obsession got the better of her and inspite of her mother warning her not to she became the third wheel in between the married couple Maya and Arjun. When Arjun slapped her and dragged her out of the gate at the end of Season 1 she should have had some self respect and moved on for good. But she didn't and it was her own choice to renter Arjun's life. I don't at all feel sorry for Saanjh that she never got Arjun.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poornima_15

firstly the incident you are referring to happened after the one i mentioned ... Qnd what may times it happened only once ...

And secondly if maya knew it before only then how is arjun the only happiness she received ... ?? Marrying arjun even after knowing he doesn't love her was stupid act then ?? Isn't it ??
If she knew one day he'll definitely cheat her then why di ld she married him .. ???

Maya knew this Saanjh will always be there between them and one day this problem will rise its ugly head . Being an intelligent woman she always has a plan B ready. If this problems hadnt surfaced if this saanjh hadnt interfered in their lives and arjun run to her at every chance this plan B wouldn't have played out. Maya had told Samay she was expecting Arjun to change and if he doesn't then even God or she herself cannot save him.
Arjun not only referred during the bachelor party about marrying someone rich but also the day when he and Maya returned to live in Mayas house after Vandana poured garbage on her that he is happy that he left his 2BHK flat and will live in this luxurious apartment & when he said that a shocked look crossed both Maya and jhanvi's face. Next time was when he was going to office he wanted Mayas car keys and then said he was happy and lucky he married rich. So not once he has bragged about marrying someone rich quiet a few times. Check those scenes out , I think u have forgotten them.
She didn't know he will cheat. She hoped he would not . and if he betrayed she had a plan ready.
See had not Maya got any plan B or had she not killed people to get what she wants then clearly Maya would be seen as the victim. But since shes strong and intelligent as well as shrewd people cant fathom this and loser Saanjh who is all words and no action looks innocent. To me Saanjh is the reason her dad got killed. Too much nosing in neighbors business & loving neighbors son obsessively with no plans for future & not even once thinking about her own family
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ yes i remember all those scenes ...
Cool then ... As i said earlier this discussion would lead nowhere you have your points i have mine ... Liking and having sympathy for someone is personal choice ... And justification of your side will lead to pointless discussions when no one will agree to the other ... and I'm not willing to do so😊
Have a good day ...
Edited by poornima_15 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maya had plan B. If Arjun displays the traits of Ashwin her plan B will play out. If he is the one whom she thought he is, plan B will never play out.
Ashwin had a wife and a mistress and he stayed more with his mistress than wife. He wanted his wife's money and used her. It was natural for Maya to wary of her life when she planned, if a man goes to his mistress, well she wont allow that. He cannot have her money and then mistress and live with it. That is why she made Plan B from beginning.

That's why in Friday episode she tells my death is also Arjun's victory. Because he will live with Saanjh and her money. F&C is Maya's sweat.

She was a rich woman, who had grown to the stature on her own merit and she wanted to ensure she was not cheated out of it. Ideally instead of this planning , pre-nupital agreement was the best option which is used in West to ensure Arjun doesnt lay his hands on F&C just like that.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poornima_15

^^ yes i remember all those scenes ...

Cool then ... As i said earlier this discussion would lead nowhere you have your points i have mine ... Liking and having sympathy for someone is personal choice ... And justification of your side will lead to pointless discussions when no one will agree to the other ... and I'm not willing to do so😊
Have a good day ...

Ya I agree with u on that ! We will never agree. So ya ok cool& not argue anymore! 😊 & lastly I dont see Sanjh as saint but pathetic interfering disgusting horrible idiot.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Maya had plan B. If Arjun displays the traits of Ashwin her plan B will play out. If he is the one whom she thought he is, plan B will never play out.

Ashwin had a wife and a mistress and he stayed more with his mistress than wife. He wanted his wife's money and used her. It was natural for Maya to wary of her life when she planned, if a man goes to his mistress, well she wont allow that. He cannot have her money and then mistress and live with it. That is why she made Plan B from beginning.

That's why in Friday episode she tells my death is also Arjun's victory. Because he will live with Saanjh and her money. F&C is Maya's sweat.

She was a rich woman, who had grown to the stature on her own merit and she wanted to ensure she was not cheated out of it. Ideally instead of this planning , pre-nupital agreement was the best option which is used in West to ensure Arjun doesnt lay his hands on F&C just like that.

Wow !! real good points Shruti di. U nailed it big time 👏
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maya is a fool to marry Arjun if she was so sure he loved Saanjh. Look where she is today, once CEO of F&C doesn't even have a home, and goes begging for food. And what plan B, there wasn't any plan A or B. Maya's only plan was to own Arjun and make him an object of showcasing her beyhadh love. IMO, she doesn't even love him. Sirf nautanki karti hai. If she really wanted to die with Arjun why not kill him n commit suicide later? Itni saari faltu ki planning aur faltu ki intelligence, ends up making her look even more stupid 😆