Thoughts on today's ep

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There were certain things that were confusing about today's episode. Samay was shown talking in his head...he said that Arjun was going to ruin his plan ONCE AGAIN. Which plan is this?. The plan to kidnap Maya or is he talking about something else. I find it difficult to believe that Samay has reappeared in Maya and Arjuns life recently. Are we supposed to believe that Samay has been alive all this time but did not continue his quest to break up Arya. The last thing that Samay said before Maya 'killed' him was that Arjun does not love Maya and all he wants is his child. Did Samay play a part in getting rid of the child...knowing that this would result in Arya's break-up and cause Maya to go against Arjun.He also said that he set up this game and that Arjun can't do anything to change it. Today he said that he wanted to get rid of saanjh because she has always been a stone that has stood in Maya's way...but then his was plan was not to kill her but make her suffer as that would cause Arjun to suffer...

Lastly. I'm aware that at the end of the episode Maya said she wanted saanjh dead. But during the episode she did not look happy when she was watching saanjh about to be tortured which was really confusing. I think it may be because Maya has experience shock therapy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

There were certain things that were confusing about today's episode. Samay was shown talking in his head...he said that Arjun was going to ruin his plan ONCE AGAIN. Which plan is this?. The plan to kidnap Maya or is he talking about something else. I find it difficult to believe that Samay has reappeared in Maya and Arjuns life recently. Are we supposed to believe that Samay has been alive all this time but did not continue his quest to break up Arya. The last thing that Samay said before Maya 'killed' him was that Arjun does not love Maya and all he wants is his child. Did Samay play a part in getting rid of the child...knowing that this would result in Arya's break-up and cause Maya to go against Arjun.He also said that he set up this game and that Arjun can't do anything to change it. Today he said that he wanted to get rid of saanjh because she has always been a stone that has stood in Maya's way...but then his was plan was not to kill her but make her suffer as that would cause Arjun to suffer...

Lastly. I'm aware that at the end of the episode Maya said she wanted saanjh dead. But during the episode she did not look happy when she was watching saanjh about to be tortured which was really confusing. I think it may be because Maya has experience shock therapy.

@Bold JW is such a gifted actor, her subtle expressions of hidden happiness with a half wry smile can't be missed, if one watches Maya's reactions very carefully!

Samay has successfully convinced Maya to choose his 'partnership' with her, by taking a huge risk!
He knew that Maya let him burn with petrol while he saved her in a similar situation!
He knew she would not hesitate to kill him even for a second time, third time or every time!
Still, he gave her the gun to shoot him! He has every reason to kill maya but he didn't! In stead he tried to save her life, every time!
We don't know if the man is mad or not! But, surely he scored his victory by convincing another beyhad mad lover, to consider his proposal, even if it may not survive for very long!

humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

@Bold JW is such a gifted actor, her subtle expressions of hidden happiness with a half wry smile can't be missed, if one watches Maya's reactions very carefully!

Samay has successfully convinced Maya to choose his 'partnership' with her, by taking a huge risk!
He knew that Maya let him burn with petrol while he saved her in a similar situation!
He knew she would not hesitate to kill him even for a second time, third time or every time!
Still, he gave her the gun to shoot him! He has every reason to kill maya but he didn't! In stead he tried to save her life, every time!
We don't know if the man is mad or not! But, surely he scored his victory by convincing another beyhad mad lover, to consider his proposal, even if it may not survive for very long!

We're just going to have to wait and watch to find out 😉