Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Who thinks that Samay has a hidden agenda. Piyush said that he would enter with a new shade...but ATM his character is no different to how it was. Do you think there will be a twist or do you think Maya will use him the same way Amy used that guy in gone girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Who thinks that Samay has a hidden agenda. Piyush said that he would enter with a new shade...but ATM his character is no different to how it was. Do you think there will be a twist or do you think Maya will use him the same way Amy used that guy in gone girl.

hmm who knows?? the person you're talking about is Desi..and i don't know what happens this time..maybe samay's entry was like so many fasi k fande..on celling of that room..that significe that he'll double cross maya..last time he got fooled but this time..i don't think so..but there are multiple posiblities if maya is plan to fool him again then this time she will make sure kill him..πŸ˜† or maybe it is going the gone girl way where they both get togather and plan..against arjun..and sanjh..big plots are coming...
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

hmm who knows?? the person you're talking about is Desi..and i don't know what happens this time..maybe samay's entry was like so many fasi k fande..on celling of that room..that significe that he'll double cross maya..last time he got fooled but this time..i don't think so..but there are multiple posiblities if maya is plan to fool him again then this time she will make sure kill him..πŸ˜†or maybe it is going the gone girl way where they both get togather and plan..against arjun..and sanjh..big plots are coming...

Anything is possible πŸ˜†
1)Maya and Samay could plot against Arjun and
2)Samay is going to double cross Maya - after all she did try to kill him
We are just going have to wait and watch as the show unfolds