Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Trp is 0.5 bcz salil and Indian serial trp fb's admin also posted same trp . Now both can't make same mistake
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _suchi_

Trp is 0.5 bcz salil and Indian serial trp fb's admin also posted same trp . Now both can't make same mistake

Why not? Why will Sikander post wrong? What about the news channels? The popular news channels will show anything without confirming the real trps? That's also not possible.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

Sikandar has posted TRP has risen but not any link. Salil sand posted TRP is 0.5 it has not risen. Only Saajun fans think that TRP has risen.😆
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Why not? Why will Sikander post wrong? What about the news channels? The popular news channels will show anything without confirming the real trps? That's also not possible.

That you go and ask Sikandar. He posted it. So might as well answer your query even 😆 Sikandar is no TRP admin that he will not make a mistake. Salil sand obviously didn't make a mistake.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

People

Sikander had posted it...yes his account got hacked but that TRP news is still there on his Insta which means he himself had put that otherwise he would have deleted the post

And there are other articles which have stated that TRP has increased

Salil also could have made a mistake who knows

The point is TRP either increased or remained stable...both are good for the show...it didn't decrease that is the point

TRP could have increased due to a number of reasons

But now the point is that the story is dragging and I hope it moves soon and we get a decent and satisfying ending

Why will Salil make a mistake? He is the one who gives out TRps every week. Trp hasn't increased. It's still 0.5.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Why will Salil make a mistake? He is the one who gives out TRps every week. Trp hasn't increased. It's still 0.5.

I didn't say he definitely made a mistake...I said he 'could' have

Anyway it does't matter the point is it is stable, it didn't decrease and the show will go off air in September irrespective so let's just watch the show

I am not sure why there is such a hullabaloo if TRP rose or not...The story is dragging..more than the TRP i am concerned about the progression of the story without dragging at this stage
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That's great news
Thanks for sharing
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I didn't say he definitely made a mistake...I said he 'could' have

Anyway it does't matter the point is it is stable, it didn't decrease and the show will go off air in September irrespective so let's just watch the show

I am not sure why there is such a hullabaloo if TRP rose or not...The story is dragging..more than the TRP i am concerned about the progression of the story without dragging at this stage

I agree, the progression of the show is more important now because the show will be ending soon therefore the trp is not at important.
Thanks for sharing the trp - whether it changed or not, I'm not too sure.