Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
For all those who tried to prove me wrong and mocked at me. Just telling u people these trps are almost everywhere. So yes trps increased.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True! in a relative sense, trp has increased from last week!
In absolute sense, it has just regained to its original place, as historically the show trp was hovering around 0.7, most of the weeks!
Does it also set some positive vibes for the channel to allow the show & complete its full quota of episodes?
No wonder the AD is ecstatic about upswing in trp, while some not -so- enthusiastic comments are being posted by a section of net based audiences, every day!
DollBeans thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Assistant Director has been mistaken Trp Chart says the rating of Beyhadh are 0.5 for last week
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh cut the crap Tanvi. Trps didn't increase. Sikus latest drama is his account had been hacked and so some posts had been made by mistake. He has now changed the password.
If TRps had indeed increased the first person to post it would have been the male lead of this show. But he's been quiet and Salil Sand gives the accurate trps. According to him Beyhadh is 0.5.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Oh cut the crap Tanvi. Trps didn't increase. Sikus latest drama is his account had been hacked and so some posts had been made by mistake. He has now changed the password.

If TRps had indeed increased the first person to post it would have been the male lead of this show. But he's been quiet and Salil Sand gives the accurate trps. According to him Beyhadh is 0.5.

First of all learn to put across ur point of view with respect. Secondly it's confirmed and almost everywhere almost everywhere the news that behaydh trps increased is being shown again and again. Thirdly Sikander account was hacked and now he has changed the password but the post on the increase of trps along the congratulations where in all the cast is tagged is still there. So u believe or not it's ur problem.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

First of all learn to put across ur point of view with respect. Secondly it's confirmed and almost everywhere almost everywhere the news that behaydh trps increased is being shown again and again. Thirdly Sikander account was hacked and now he has changed the password but the post on the increase of trps along the congratulations where in all the cast is tagged is still there. So u believe or not it's ur problem.

Stop spreading lies. The news spread because of Siku. You want to believe some crap then believe it .Show me where Salil Sand has said TRps increased because his is the accurate one. Except for you I don't see anyone else saying that TRps increased.
Here Salil Sands Trps r posted regularly and acc to him Hanuman has 0.7 and both beyhadh and krpkab is at 0.5.

lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DollBeans

I think Assistant Director has been mistaken Trp Chart says the rating of Beyhadh are 0.5 for last week

Yes he made a mistake. Or maybe he didn't do it himself. His account had been hacked .
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Stop spreading lies. The news spread because of Siku. You want to believe some crap then believe it .Show me where Salil Sand has said TRps increased because his is the accurate one. Except for you I don't see anyone else saying that TRps increased.
Here Salil Sands Trps r posted regularly and acc to him Hanuman has 0.7 and both beyhadh and krpkab is at 0.5.

First of all learn to put across ur points without accusing others. Secondly almost every video news it keeps coming that behaydh show s trps are increased. Coming to Sikander s post though his account was hacked but now he changed his password and he is using his account and hasn't deleted the post. If there was any confusion by now the confusion would be sorted out. Henceforth please stay away from my post because u don't understand how to address ur point without accusing others.
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now sikandar is sajun supporter 🤣 🤣
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People
Sikander had posted it...yes his account got hacked but that TRP news is still there on his Insta which means he himself had put that otherwise he would have deleted the post

And there are other articles which have stated that TRP has increased

Salil also could have made a mistake who knows

The point is TRP either increased or remained stable...both are good for the show...it didn't decrease that is the point

TRP could have increased due to a number of reasons

But now the point is that the story is dragging and I hope it moves soon and we get a decent and satisfying ending