tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats to the team of behaydh. 👏 Trps increased from 0.5 to 0.7.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Happy for the team. It's high time we as people should the credit to all of them rather just one or two of them. Secondly it's always good to see positivity winning over negativity. In my opinion negativity is cringe worthy.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Child from where you got this fake TRP to show it has increased 😕 Last checked TRP is still 0.5 this week too. Peheradar show has the highest TRP 0.9 . & KRPKis also 0.5.Did you think Mathur family overacting & Saanjh teen saal meine jhaak nahi mari dialogue raised TRPs 🤣
Oh I am sorry your SaaJun raised TRPS with their brilliant acting & sacchai ki jeet got TRPs 😆
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Child from where you got this fake TRP to show it has increased 😕 Last checked TRP is still 0.5 this week too. Peheradar show has the highest TRP 0.9 . & KRPKis also 0.5.Did you think Mathur family overacting & Saanjh teen saal meine jhaak nahi mari dialogue raised TRPs 🤣
Oh I am sorry your SaaJun raised TRPS with their brilliant acting & sacchai ki jeet got TRPs 😆

😆

Word Count: 1

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People
Assistand Director Sikander of the show had posted a story on his insta account stating that the TRP has raised from 0.5 to 0.7 and had congratulated the entire cast

but as per Salil Sand the TRP is still 0.5 and hence the confusion
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

People

Assistand Director Sikander of the show had posted a story on his insta account stating that the TRP has raised from 0.5 to 0.7 and had congratulated the entire cast

but as per Salil Sand the TRP is still 0.5 and hence the confusion

There can be no confusion. Sikander is obviously mistaken. Salil Sand gives the TRPs every week. Its no news Siku is a bit gaga over Kushu & Aneri , so must have given his own trp rating 😆
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There can be no confusion. Sikander is obviously mistaken. Salil Sand gives the TRPs every week. Its no news Siku is a bit gaga over Kushu & Aneri , so must have given his own trp rating 😆

Whatever be the case the TRP is stable like always
tanvismile thumbnail

Sikander Singh posted it on IG. Please I m not a child. 😆
tanvismile thumbnail

Now why are u calling Sikander the assistant director biased? There is a limit to everything. Call me biased fair enough. Why the assistant director!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gosh tanvi why dnt u say congrates to yr fav aka saanhj we knw u really mean her lol. bt i wat to say last week was an arjun show they finally made him act like a man. saanhj/ aneri was none existed. bt in any case it was an enjoyable week