A new beginning..

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So Cvs are leading us towards Saajun...
The scenes between Saajun where sweet and comforting to watch because Maya and Samaya were giving me the creeps with the whole dirty mud war so it was a relief to see some light hearted moments.

Arjun is realising that Saanjh might just be more than a friend to him now...
and now they are pretending to be husband and wife.😆

Its like Maya's worst nightmare have come true
Arjun is falling for Saanjh and also Samaya is back with his creepiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From yesterday's episode I honestly didn't get a vibe that Arjun thought saanjh may mean more then a friend now.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't know where you getting signs of Sajun? 😆 i only watched that now he don't care much..about sanjh at all even after pinkey vala promis he thinks about maya...sanjun is more like brother-sister...how they can be lovers?? 😆 chotti si pyaari si cute little angel vali sister of arjun bhaiyaa..🤣...or maybe she is pretending to be the elder sister?? sorry to say this..but if shitjun is end game..i'll pretend that this show never existed.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed that samaya are shitty creepy

but disagree that arjun is falling for sanjh...for him she will always be his best friend

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not all interested in either Samaya or ArYa or even SaaJun
I want Saanjh and Arjun to remain friends but it does look like Arjun sooner or later will fall for Saanjh because Vandana's blessings will come into play in my opinion

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am not all interested in either Samaya or ArYa or even SaaJun

I want Saanjh and Arjun to remain friends but it does look like Arjun sooner or later will fall for Saanjh because Vandana's blessings will come into play in my opinion

Even as a Arya fan I agree with that. This summit highly possible because they did show vandana giving saanjh that blessing... and since they have a habit of making everything vandana says come true for some odd reason... I think this may happen. But in regards to yesterday's episode...I didn't see Arjun look at saanjh in any other way then just friends.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both Arjun & Saanjh are believing that Maya is still alive! Also, Saanjh is not sure of Arjun's intention, even though she is very clear about what she wants in her life!
Has she not declared that to entire world standing in the witness box?
Now, If Vandana's blessings were to happen, Maya will have to die, clearing the path for Saanjh! A living Maya will never allow Arjun & Saanjh to come together! She won't come out to help them!
If Arjun has to live, then Maya has to surface overground!
Maya has now an important interlock that is linked to Arjun's life or death!
If Arjun has to live, then he has to catch her alive & expose her to the world!
That involves three major steps!
1. He has to find out Maya! With Samay's cover, the task may even be harder with two psychos teaming together!
2. She should be caught alive & handed over to police in order to prove his innocence!
3. She should admit her crimes and most importantly throw light on the death of her lookalike to give any kind of hope for Arjun, as someone has died, definitely on that day!

If Maya is caught alive, will she co-operate? What will Maya get in return for her co-operation? Nothing, either jail term or death penalty! No chance of regaining her glorious life back with or without Arjun in it!
So, what are her options, now?
Kill Arjun & then die with him!
If she dies without a trace, before him, Arjun will be still a loser as his innocence can not be proved & he will be a fugitive, running from the law!
But Maya does not want to leave that so open-ended! She wants to make sure Arjun's death happens!
So, how can Saanjun happen, then?
Only if Arjun manages to win his battle with Maya!
The way KT is posting messages every day, it appears that it is on the cards!

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Arjun and Saanjh never look like a couple.
And Arjun says he hates Maya now and will never leave her alone but he still remembers those lovely ArYa moments.

"Main maya ko nahi chhodunga" has a double meaning. 😃
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

don't know where you getting signs of Sajun? 😆 i only watched that now he don't care much..about sanjh at all even after pinkey vala promis he thinks about maya...sanjun is more like brother-sister...how they can be lovers?? 😆 chotti si pyaari si cute little angel vali sister of arjun bhaiyaa..🤣...or maybe she is pretending to be the elder sister?? sorry to say this..but if shitjun is end game..i'll pretend that this show never existed.

Same here.

I see nothing romantic in this Dusky and Duffer.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you on this. Felt the same. It's was lighthearted moments which brought a smile.