Is this why samay is back? To bore the crap out of us?

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Woohoo here we have samay the creep back with us again 😆

iski hi kami thi...and we are back with those creepy scenes of samay forcing himself on helpless damsel in distress maya and then smelling the dirt...ohh almost tasting it...where maya's feet lay 🤢

and post comeback he has gained the ability of ninja speed 😲
one second, he is lying down in some basement and maya is off running in forest and another second, there he is in front of her 🤔😆
i think we finally found indian spiderman...

samay's character had promise when he first entered the show...his scene when he stopped arjun and punctured his tyre was amazing...but soon afterwards he bored the crap out of me with his silly laugh and puke-worthy whisper of mayaaa 🤢

dear piyush, seriously u can do better roles than this...he posted on insta he was doing some colors show, maybe he should stick to that and stop wasting time doing such a gone-to-dogs show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If one beyhadh lover goes crazy and does a series of despicable crimes all in the name of beyhadh love, then Rajiv is definitely in the right place , in the right company & even doing right things to make Maya understand some important home truths about beyhadh love!
One person's food may be another person's poison, is it not true,at least sometimes?
What is food for Maya has proved a terrible poison for Arjun!
What is now food for Rajiv is much to her discomfort tasting like an unpalatable poison for Maya!
Law may or may not punish her! But, can she run away for ever without accounting for her crimes? Samay has nearly died twice before & Maya's score on that is, one for real & one fake!

Now, when Maya's time is up, her Samay comes calling! If Maya has the right to teach Vandana before killing her - how painful it would be to lose some one so dear, then Samay is only taking her classes now, before she gets her final peace of mind!

Maya is never hesitant to take her sword when threatened and naturally she will be even ready to die by a sword!

Both Samay & Maya have only one destiny & one destination!

That is Death! Sooner or later, it is bound to happen!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM I do agree.
There is no growth to be seen in Samay. He is the same old creepy, obsessed maniac. In Season 2 he chewed tissue paper and now in Season 3 he is eating mud.

Wish he never came back.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

@TM I do agree.

There is no growth to be seen in Samay. He is the same old creepy, obsessed maniac. In Season 2 he chewed tissue paper and now in Season 3 he is eating mud.

Wish he never came back.

@bold my name is om 😃

and yeah...samay is the same boring creep 😆
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Piyush's acting was decent in initial days of his entry, as a positive character. His acting in negative role is not at all good. Hope he gets positive roles in future.
Edited by priyanka... - 7 years ago
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not only samay but all characters including the current track is just not worth watching...
There were days when I used to be super excited to watch every episode of beyhadh and always wished for a little more.
Today I was yawning...and I was like W*F man.
The cvs have also turned deaf ears to our expectations and don't bother if the trps go down as anyways the show is coming to an end so they will show all crap and end it somehow.
Expecting some more shit to come from beyhadh now.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well at least I switched on the TV again today after ages and tuned into Beyhadh. Credit goes to Samay and his 'boring' character..
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka...

Piyush's acting was decent in initial days of his entry, as a positive character. His acting in negative role is not at all good. Hope he gets positive roles in future.

Nahh piyush can do negative characters nicely as well...i saw him in pratigya serial.

But here...the character is so 🤢 and piyush doesnt look good in beard at all, clean shaven suits him

and such characters can be done nicely...like joker from batman who is a psycho creep too...but that's not every actor's cup of tea...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

Not only samay but all characters including the current track is just not worth watching...

There were days when I used to be super excited to watch every episode of beyhadh and always wished for a little more.
Today I was yawning...and I was like W*F man.
The cvs have also turned deaf ears to our expectations and don't bother if the trps go down as anyways the show is coming to an end so they will show all crap and end it somehow.
Expecting some more shit to come from beyhadh now.

Agreed...the show itself has become borringgg...not 1 character who makes me wanna watch the show 🥱
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

Well at least I switched on the TV again today after ages and tuned into Beyhadh. Credit goes to Samay and his 'boring' character..

Such a coincidence!! u switched on to beyhadh bcz of "boring" samay

and i switched off beyhadh halfway yesterday...credit goes to "boring" samay 😆

anyway to each his own right buddy? 😃