Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I disagree with post. If anyone observes the so called people call out on aneri s acting or KT s acting. They are maya fans. Most of maya fans only have a problem with aneri and KT s acting. No actor acts bad not even shubh. More then acting it's the kind of scenes and characters that make people like them. Most of the audience who isn't online just hate samaya scenes. Who can bear that torture of pulling and grabing and doing puke worthy stuff. No matter how good acting it is. Just not tolerable.The same people liked KT and Aneri in their previous shows. This itself proves. Jen has an actor is good at serious scenes but lacks humour element.

There is a bunch out there who actually says shit gun per hour. They abuse mock spread shit vomit every hour of their lives. Feel sad for them as I feel this social media came in their lives wrong times. They got to different social networking sites and spread shit.As an individual imagine every hour spreading shit what must be happening to their brains. More then love for jen they spread shit. How much of their system is ruined by the show? They worship one and spread shit somewhere. None of matured audience will do such things. These people should be shaping their future and are investing their time in spreading shit.

I was reading the comments on this post and was eagerly waiting for your post saying that you disagree.

😆
Don't generalize so much, who are "these people" anyway?
You simply don't lose a chance to defend Saanjh and force other people to shout the praises of Saanjh too. Cool.

I was going to type that some are neutral viewers, too and not all Jen fans like Maya, but haha, even I'm shocked the number of times this has been said before, and yet again some people preach about spreading shit. How I wish their brain would have memorized that but they are busy imagining what will happen to other people's brains. Cool.

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys let us not talk about Anurag Sinha. He is at a different level al together. I have not still forgotten Sid of POW. What a performance that was.

Bhanu Uday I have not watched, so cant comment. See good actors will obviously opt for good scripts which is actually hard to come by in Indian TV scenario.
Also recognition doesnt come as you see in award shows all the award goes to TRP high show only, not exactly by performance.

In movies atleast even if the movie is not commercial hit, quite a lot of awards go to good actor/actresses. But that doesnt happen in TV. Here it is all numbers even for recognition.

Shruthi di, u should not miss Bhanu Uday, he's one of the most terrific actors. His performance as Mahendra in Chokher Bali, one of the episodes in Stories By Rabindranath in epic channel was class apart. U will like the Female lead character too, she's not any mahaan woman 😆😆, and Radhika Apte nailed the character.

I have watched Anurag in Sanam Teri Kasam, but haven't watched him in pow. I had already given up on the show by the time his character entered. But i liked Satyadeep aka Imaan a lot.

Coming to Beyhadh, I feel Sumit is one of the pillars on whom the show is surviving. He's charming and has been able to portray all the shades of Ayaan beautifully.
Like u said Vikram got a good role after cameos in EHT n QH, hope Sumit also gets the role of a male lead.. He deserves it fully.
Also I feel Vikram was far more amazing as Atharva, than his previous shows, as the character of Atharva Sujata is so well written. I am sure Sumit will be a treat to watch if he's given to play a well scripted ML character..

TV award shows are the biggest trash ever, this year apart from Jennifer, I don't think anyone was deserving enough to win the award. But it's always one set of people who bag the award. And the reason ain't TRPs..it's something else. And seeing the list of winners, I feel it's better Jenny is not a part of that list. 😆
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
some of your posts is making me watch Jaana na dil se door...I have heard it was a really good show and some of my friends loved it..I might give it a try and apart from that, can anyone let me know where can I watch EHT? I have heard such rave reviews about that show and I am not able to find it online anywhere..I live in US so Hotstar is not an option unfortunately..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Y12345

I was reading the comments on this post and was eagerly waiting for your post saying that you disagree.

😆
Don't generalize so much, who are "these people" anyway?
You simply don't lose a chance to defend Saanjh and force other people to shout the praises of Saanjh too. Cool.

I was going to type that some are neutral viewers, too and not all Jen fans like Maya, but haha, even I'm shocked the number of times this has been said before, and yet again some people preach about spreading shit. How I wish their brain would have memorized that but they are busy imagining what will happen to other people's brains. Cool.

Better then putting down people.Isnt it? Topic like this worst actors in the industry are created, why be so insensitive? If one doesn't like then there is way to put across opinion without hurting the sentiments of others opinion. The scene is bad then the dialogue writer, the execution everything is bad. No good actor could do anything better in that scene. Calling disgusting and shitgun.This is called constructive criticism? It doesn't come across as unbiased opinion. Thus may be one of the reasons as to why there are no KT or aneri fans over here. N ways this is my last post on this thread. Bye.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Better then putting down people.Isnt it? Topic like this worst actors in the industry are created, why be so insensitive? If one doesn't like then there is way to put across opinion without hurting the sentiments of others opinion. The scene is bad then the dialogue writer, the execution everything is bad. No good actor could do anything better in that scene. Calling disgusting and shitgun.This is called constructive criticism? It doesn't come across as unbiased opinion. Thus may be one of the reasons as to why there are no KT or aneri fans over here. N ways this is my last post on this thread. Bye.

@bold, I disagree on that because the IF is filled with all threads against Maya, there are any hardly any post about acting, I haven't put anybody down, this post is purely my opinion based on the acting for this show. I know you are Aneri fan but you cannot stop others to like/dislike other actors. You cannot blame writers and directors everything, actors have some task for pulling the scenes through their acts, and it does matter. for every scene. I said this before I have loved KT's acting as Virat despite few people didn't like his expressions in that show.
Arjun and Saanjh's characters had potential too but CV's did not use that properly plus their acting could not pull the intense scenes required.

Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago