Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

I used to hate Jen for multiple reason but couldn't criticize her ever for her acting. Yeah, I watched her every show for her acting, even though I hated her. πŸ˜† And she is good at comedy scene. 😊 No, I am not a Jen fan but now I admire her. Very much complicated! πŸ˜†

I found KT and Aneri boring and talentless without knowing their actual name even. Yeah, their scene bored me to hell as Arjun and Saanh, without any real distaste for actors. πŸ˜†I had to search Beyhadh Wiki to know their name, to know what is their age that they are as much stone face. πŸ˜†

Ohh Ayaan is only good thing happened in Sharma family.

P.S: Nothing against of any actors. Of course everyone cant like everyone. It's my personal blunt opinion. πŸ˜†
Rang_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky promise vala scene writer ne likha he
koi b actor hote yahi karte and esa hi silly lagta

(PS : Not a fan or hater of anyone , But Like jenny more thn Kushal and aneri)
Edited by Rang_ - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ronit Roy getting role in movies. It's good to see them climbing the ladder of success. Loved his performance in Kaabil.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@tanvismile you're telling that people who criticize sanjh and arjun are maya fans/jenny fans? πŸ˜† i was neutral watcher of the show but the acting of piyush and jenny made me their fan..yes maya fan as you said πŸ˜† but what did sanjh/aneri and arjun/khusal did with their roles? nothing..few scenes that's all i can say..but when i see as acting skills even small roles like subh...maya's secretry..maya's watchman..every one did something with their roles..but i feel aneri couldn't do much with her character of sanjh..aneri's voice is also another problem for me πŸ˜† [email protected] you told me you liked very much aneri's acting if you like her that's your choice..but now i suggest if you like her so much then please put up the head phones and turn the volume full then hear her voice then you might like her even more 🀣sorry no offence to you @tanvismile and for duffer-duskey their relationship looks like brother sister relationship where duskey is elder sister and arjun is little brother..maybe that's why she always says* Mera Duffer*😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

@tanvismile you're telling that people who criticize sanjh and arjun are maya fans/jenny fans? πŸ˜† i was neutral watcher of the show but the acting of piyush and jenny made me their fan..yes maya fan as you said πŸ˜† but what did sanjh/aneri and arjun/khusal did with their roles? nothing..few scenes that's all i can say..but when i see as acting skills even small roles like subh...maya's secretry..maya's watchman..every one did something with their roles..but i feel aneri couldn't do much with her character of sanjh..aneri's voice is also another problem for me πŸ˜† [email protected] you told me you liked very much aneri's acting if you like her that's your choice..but now i suggest if you like her so much then please put up the head phones and turn the volume full then hear her voice then you might like her even more 🀣sorry no offence to you @tanvismile and for duffer-duskey their relationship looks like brother sister relationship where duskey is elder sister and arjun is little brother..maybe that's why she always says* Mera Duffer*😳

First of all nobody should listen on full volume be it any show or listening any songs. 🀣 Secondly it's OK to tag me once. No need to tag trice because I will reply u once.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

First of all nobody should listen on full volume be it any show or listening any songs. 🀣 Secondly it's OK to tag me once. No need to tag trice because I will reply u once.

that's my personal choice to listen on full volume or not..and didn't found anything from post to comment against it?? πŸ˜† maybe you've nothing to tell better don't tell thank you..
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

I respect your opinion but I beg to differ. He nailed all of those shades as Atharva. He is simply BRILLIANT.

I don't think so I like his acting as a mad
But yes he has come very far as his acting ability
Cuz his 1st show qubool hain his acting was not very good
& also I mention mytho & historical character also important for your acting ability
This type of character isn't a peace of cake. So many actor do mytho/historical genre but only few shine as actor

For example I don't like shaleen bhanot before but his character as duryadan make anyone fall in love with real duryadhan
So is aham dharma his previous shows acting wasn't very gr8 but the way he protryal real karna's character he become famous by it

Recently a new show lunched in star plus arambh their lead actress I never saw her but her acting looked flawless

So definitely that type of genre is important for any actors acting ability
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

@tanvismile you're telling that people who criticize sanjh and arjun are maya fans/jenny fans?πŸ˜†i was neutral watcher of the show but the acting of piyush and jenny made me their fan..yes maya fan as you saidπŸ˜†but what did sanjh/aneri and arjun/khusal did with their roles? nothing..few scenes that's all i can say..but when i see as acting skills even small roles like subh...maya's secretry..maya's watchman..every one did something with their roles..but i feel aneri couldn't do much with her character of sanjh..aneri's voice is also another problem for me πŸ˜†[email protected] you told me you liked very much aneri's acting if you like her that's your choice..but now i suggest if you like her so much then please put up the head phones and turn the volume full then hear her voice then you might like her even more 🀣sorry no offence to you @tanvismile and for duffer-duskey their relationship looks like brother sister relationship where duskey is elder sister and arjun is little brother..maybe that's why she always says* Mera Duffer*😳

But no one needs headphone or full volume to hear aneri screaming
I don't like her acting in her previous show too only because of her voice
She have to work in her voice
When she talk i feel i watch biggboss housemates fight scene. Though She can do well in biggboss show

Aneri can be a gr8 person in real life but she is not such a gr8 actress in compare to many actresses also till now she has not the ability of giving life in a character. Maybe with time & experience she have that
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

But no one needs headphone or full volume to hear aneri screaming
I don't like her acting in her previous show too only because of her voice
She have to work in her voice
When she talk i feel i watch biggboss housemates fight scene. Though She can do well in biggboss show

Aneri can be a gr8 person in real life but she is not such a gr8 actress in compare to many actresses also till now she has not the ability of giving life in a character. Maybe with time & experience she have that

i read she is gona be on bigboss
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

I don't think so I like his acting as a mad
But yes he has come very far as his acting ability
Cuz his 1st show qubool hain his acting was not very good
& also I mention mytho & historical character also important for your acting ability
This type of character isn't a peace of cake. So many actor do mytho/historical genre but only few shine as actor

For example I don't like shaleen bhanot before but his character as duryadan make anyone fall in love with real duryadhan
So is aham dharma his previous shows acting wasn't very gr8 but the way he protryal real karna's character he become famous by it

Recently a new show lunched in star plus arambh their lead actress I never saw her but her acting looked flawless

So definitely that type of genre is important for any actors acting ability

You're right. I didn't like Vikram in QH as well but it was his first ever show and he was a part of a huge ensemble cast and had come in as a replacement. So given all that, it's amazing how's he's grown from strength to strength. The man acts brilliantly using his eyes and gives such power-packed performances without ever going overboard.

I didn't like Shaleen Bhanot at all. In fact, everyone in SPK sucked. Gautam excelled as Saras but he was OTT and cringeworthy as Karn. He didn't have the look of a fierce warrior prince. Aham Sharma was way better.

There are many actors who are all rounders and can ace all genres, so your conclusion is a grossly over-generalized statement IMO.