Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@CaputDraconis

Yes i did watch that show ๐Ÿ˜Š and the actor who impressed me was Bhanu Uday...I literally had goosebumps when he died! It was a superb scene and Bhanu nailed it

He was also fantastic in Anurag Basu's 'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore'...It used to come on Epic channel...He did one story 'Chokher Bali' where he played Mahendra's character and starred opposite Radhika Apte...It was a beautiful story and the actors were brilliant.

I have read that Bhanu is coming back with a Star Plus show.

And yes Simone Singh is another actor who is not only brilliant but at the same time classy as well.

I know that Vikram has done shows prior to Jana Na Dil Se Door...He did a show called Million Dollar Girl on Channel V and i think he may or may not have done a cameo in Qubool Hai

Didn't know that he was in Ek Hasina Thi as well...I haven't watched these shows.

I used to watch EHT but not regularly so I might have missed Vikram's part
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Infact the trp is out and its stable at 0.5. It means Dusky duffer scenes & their awesome acting according to you as well as good prevailing evil has not helped .๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† TRP has not increased. its still 0.5.sadly
peheradar has the highest trps with 0.9

Posted by Sikander sir and he won't post wrong trps

Pehredar piya ki I think people found the little boy very cute. Even i saw one two episodes he was cute. The actress is also good. Such shows work well . That's y such shows are created. People find it cringe worthy.They oppose the show on social networking sites. This is what I read everywhere but finally that stuff gets more trps.

Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I disagree with post. If anyone observes the so called people call out on aneri s acting or KT s acting. They are maya fans. Most of maya fans only have a problem with aneri and KT s acting. No actor acts bad not even shubh. More then acting it's the kind of scenes and characters that make people like them. Most of the audience who isn't online just hate samaya scenes. Who can bear that torture of pulling and grabing and doing puke worthy stuff. No matter how good acting it is. Just not tolerable.The same people liked KT and Aneri in their previous shows. This itself proves. Jen has an actor is good at serious scenes but lacks humour element.

There is a bunch out there who actually says shit gun per hour. They abuse mock spread shit vomit every hour of their lives. Feel sad for them as I feel this social media came in their lives wrong times. They got to different social networking sites and spread shit.As an individual imagine every hour spreading shit what must be happening to their brains. More then love for jen they spread shit. How much of their system is ruined by the show? They worship one and spread shit somewhere. None of matured audience will do such things. These people should be shaping their future and are investing their time in spreading shit.

๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 1

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

@CaputDraconis

Yes i did watch that show ๐Ÿ˜Š and the actor who impressed me was Bhanu Uday...I literally had goosebumps when he died! It was a superb scene and Bhanu nailed it

He was also fantastic in Anurag Basu's 'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore'...It used to come on Epic channel...He did one story 'Chokher Bali' where he played Mahendra's character and starred opposite Radhika Apte...It was a beautiful story and the actors were brilliant.

And yes Simone Singh is another actor who is not only brilliant but at the same time classy as well.

I know that Vikram has done shows prior to Jana Na Dil Se Door...He did a show called Million Dollar Girl on Channel V and i think he may or may not have done a cameo in Qubool Hai

Didn't know that he was in Ek Hasina Thi as well...I haven't watched these shows.

He was there for few episodes but his performance was like super se upar. There are hardly actors who match his standards on TV. If he is coming back. It's a treat.

Simon Singh s performance in Ek hasina thi. Became a fan of her after that show. They were suppose to come with season 2 . The ending was open ending with shaurya whistling on the phone.

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

@CaputDraconis

I stopped watching MAPH post his death (precisely after the first week) as the show didn't manage to hold my interest. Bhanu Uday was supposed to play a freedom fighter's role in a Star Plus show but I am not sure what happened to that. I don't get Epic channel in my country so I didn't get to watch those shows you've mentioned!

Vikram did cameos in QH and EHT. His first major role was in MDG. But VSC as Atharva was sheer brilliance. Do check it out!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

Comedy is not a piece of cake. It is not easy to connect to audience with comedy roles Even Jennifer is not good at it.Most actors in this show are good at serious roles and good score music adds a plus point to their acting

This show has the most atrocious BG score I've ever heard and you're saying it adds up to a scene? LOL.

I watched this particular scene after so much uproar. Honestly it was cringe inducing. KT and Aneri are horrible actors. Even their so called emotional scenes look so bad. There's no need to pull down Jennifer saying she won't be able to pull off comic roles. She's done that well in the past and she'd continue to do so in the future as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Ashutosh Rana is another brilliant actor. There is absolutely no comparison here. His has done many bollywood movies. He came in a show kaali ek angipariksha.
Simone Singh in Ek thi hasina brilliant.

These people played negative characters and I became a fan but one important point. The characters were negative and they even said they could go any extent to fullfill their motives. The biggest flaw of maya she always blames and shows herself like victim.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

I stopped watching MAPH post his death (precisely after the first week) as the show didn't manage to hold my interest. Bhanu Uday was supposed to play a freedom fighter's role in a Star Plus show but I am not sure what happened to that. I don't get Epic channel in my country so I didn't get to watch those shows you've mentioned!

Vikram did cameos in QH and EHT. His first major role was in MDG. But VSC as Atharva was sheer brilliance. Do check it out!

Same here
Left that show post his death and post leap as it couldn't manage to hold my interest..it got boring after his death
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

Comedy is not a piece of cake. It is not easy to connect to audience with comedy roles Even Jennifer is not good at it.Most actors in this show are good at serious roles and good score music adds a plus point to their acting

How much could Jennifer do in that particular scene? This question itself gives u the answer. The scene itself was flawed.
tanvismile thumbnail
Is anyone fan of Sakshi tanwar or Smriti Irani? Ronit Roy?