Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

To be frank

Am not thoroughly enjoying either Saajun scenes nor Samaya scenes coz story is becoming stagnant in my opinion and makers are dragging the story

i found both Saajun and Samaya scenes repetitive and nothing new about them.

I hope story moves forward

Also I would want Ayaan to get out of jail and get involved in the storyline

Arjun or Saanjh haven't spoken about getting Ayaan out of jail...I wonder what would have happened if inspector Ranveer had threatened Saanjh of beating Ayaan as part of investigation...I really think makers could have made it interesting if the inspector played the trick of using Ayaan to get Arjun out of the hiding coz m sure Arjun wouldn't have let Ayaan suffer in jail because of him

but right now makers are dragging the story

I agree. Story is repetitive & bakwaas. They should just end the show instead of dragging.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@anshvi yes I also want Ayan in the storyline. He brings something to the plate and when he comes story moves 😆😆. Also Sumit engages you with his performance.
Yaa I also had thought that inspector doing something because Dusky instigated him. That would also have been interesting to watch as rightly said the story would have moved. Aneri fails in carrying the subtle power, she is fine as next door girl and she did a beautiful job when she broke down post Prem's death. But the scenes where she needs to show command, show power, she comes as too loud.

@lepcha Sumit is an actor to watch out for. I hope he get noticed and more lead roles come his way. In EHT I had really liked Vikram Singh Chauhan who played a small role of Rishi. But post that he went on to bag lead role in Million Dollar Girl, Jaana Naa Dil se Door and now I heard he is one lead of Ek Deewana Tha. Hope something of that sort happens with Sumit also.

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@anshvi yes I also want Ayan in the storyline. He brings something to the plate and when he comes story moves 😆😆. Also Sumit engages you with his performance.

Yaa I also had thought that inspector doing something because Dusky instigated him. That would also have been interesting to watch as rightly said the story would have moved. Aneri fails in carrying the subtle power, she is fine as next door girl and she did a beautiful job when she broke down post Prem's death. But the scenes where she needs to show command, show power, she comes as too loud.

@lepcha Sumit is an actor to watch out for. I hope he get noticed and more lead roles come his way. In EHT I had really liked Vikram Singh Chauhan who played a small role of Rishi. But post that he went on to bag lead role in Million Dollar Girl, Jaana Naa Dil se Door and now I heard he is one lead of Ek Deewana Tha. Hope something of that sort happens with Sumit also.

YES! He is simply the best male actor I've ever watched on Indian TV (not exaggerating). Not counting in niche actors like Bhanu Uday, Anurag Sinha et al for obvious reasons. I'd love to see Jen do a cameo in EDT. It would be fantastic😳
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

YES! He is simply the best male actor I've ever watched on Indian TV (not exaggerating). Not counting in niche actors like Bhanu Uday, Anurag Sinha et al for obvious reasons. I'd love to see Jen do a cameo in EDT. It would be fantastic😳

I haven't watched any serial of Vikram so can't comment on him.
But

I have watched Anurag Sinha and Bhanu Uday and God what terrific actors they are...simply brilliant

Bhanu did a cameo in Meri Awaaz hi Pehchaan hai and he was brilliant

And Anurag is my favourite...he simply is class apart ! He is a phenomenal actor and deserves recognition 😳
I also wonder what if Jennifer and Anurag ever share screen space...i can't even imagine what magic they will weave together on screen 😳

I really hope such niche actors do get more recognition and success coz they truly deserve...they act because they are really passionate about it and not in order to earn money and fame and I have great respect for such actors
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys let us not talk about Anurag Sinha. He is at a different level al together. I have not still forgotten Sid of POW. What a performance that was.
Bhanu Uday I have not watched, so cant comment. See good actors will obviously opt for good scripts which is actually hard to come by in Indian TV scenario.
Also recognition doesnt come as you see in award shows all the award goes to TRP high show only, not exactly by performance.

In movies atleast even if the movie is not commercial hit, quite a lot of awards go to good actor/actresses. But that doesnt happen in TV. Here it is all numbers even for recognition.
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But

I have watched Anurag Sinha and Bhanu Uday and God what terrific actors they are...simply brilliant

And Anurag is my favourite...he simply is class apart ! He is a phenomenal actor and deserves recognition😳
I also wonder what if Jennifer and Anurag ever share screen space...i can't even imagine what magic they will weave together on screen😳

I really hope such niche actors do get more recognition and success coz they truly deserve...they act because they are really passionate about it and not in order to earn money and fame and I have great respect for such actors

I don't think vikram is the best male not because I am not his fan he was brilliant as mad person
For me a best actor become best when he can pull mytho, intense, crazy, romantic, comedy & every role very well
Mostly any actors ability showed when they do comedy, phyco/mad & mytho type character. This three genre are the toughest genre
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya23

@tanvismile, I don't know if to laugh or feel dilusional on your thinking . If your so called saajun is so much loved by audience, trp would have been raised from very first day but I am sorry to say audience didn't sign up this show for a typical boy girl or some overacting crap of married man and his mistress. This show is not opted for comical genre, it's freaking dark thriller and intense. According to you viewers who don't support Saajun shit/Aneri are not mature 👏 because they are loving a negative character for a change. At least most Maya fans not justify her crime unlike you all saanjh fans who make her goddess of the show.

Sorry to say but you had no right to blame Maya/Jen fans to love her acting and character. It's not her fault that Aneri could not act at the level to be loved as Saanjh.

I always feel it about positivity not particular pair. I believe that it's probably thought that maya s downfall.Whatever may be the reason trps increased in that week. Maya s character dint had any significant thing to do. Otherwise u can give credit to maya s shower in the Hut.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys let us not talk about Anurag Sinha. He is at a different level al together. I have not still forgotten Sid of POW. What a performance that was.

Bhanu Uday I have not watched, so cant comment. See good actors will obviously opt for good scripts which is actually hard to come by in Indian TV scenario.
Also recognition doesnt come as you see in award shows all the award goes to TRP high show only, not exactly by performance.

In movies atleast even if the movie is not commercial hit, quite a lot of awards go to good actor/actresses. But that doesnt happen in TV. Here it is all numbers even for recognition.

Shruthi

That portrayal of Sid/Sadiq is memorable and i can never forget that...What an actor he is and what a memorable performance it was...whenever I think about that show and Sid i feel goosebumps and relive all those emotions...He was BRILLIANT !...He is definitely at other level and in a league of his own

I am sure actors like Anurag will not go for mediocre saas bahu or daily soaps but they deserve all the accolades , success and recognition...People need to witness their performance !

I agree TV is all about popularity and TRPs...hardly the deserving get awarded here
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

But

And Anurag is my favourite...he simply is class apart ! He is a phenomenal actor and deserves recognition 😳
I also wonder what if Jennifer and Anurag ever share screen space...i can't even imagine what magic they will weave together on screen 😳

OMG Anshvi! You've also watched MAPH? Not many people have heard of it so I'm surprised. But yeah Bhanu nailed his character Rajaram with aplomb. His death scene still gives me the shivers. Anurag is another amazing actor and we've already discussed him at length elsewhere. It would be my fangirl dream come true if Jen and he shared screen space in the future as leads in a well-written show. SIGH!❤️

You have to watch Ek hasina thi (a show by Cinevisas but 1000x superior to Beyhadh in terms of content and star cast). You'd fall in love with Simone Singh. She's another powerhouse performer and a show-stealer. It was Vikram's first show but you can watch him in Jana na dil se door on Hot star. The first 100 episodes are a must watch.😃
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

I don't think vikram is the best male not because I am not his fan he was brilliant as mad person
For me a best actor become best when he can pull mytho, intense, crazy, romantic, comedy & every role very well
Mostly any actors ability showed when they do comedy, phyco/mad & mytho type character. This three genre are the toughest genre

I respect your opinion but I beg to differ. He nailed all of those shades as Atharva. He is simply BRILLIANT.