Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Infact the trp is out and it has increased from 0.5 to 0.7. Congrats to the entire team. 👏Yay! Bold very important. 😆
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started to watch Beyhadh only for Jennifer whom I really loved in Saraswatichandra. She was superb as Kumud and her on screen chemistry with Gautam Rode made the SaMud pair very popular. Jennifer dis have quite a few light hearted moments in SC which she enacted beautifully. As she is has only got intense roles some people assume that comedy is not her forte. Let her bag one comic role and we can all come to a conclusion in this respect. Any superb actor can excel in any role and there is no doubt about Jennifer's talent, sincerity and dedication.

KT is doing all right in the show. Arjun is a confusing character and he has managed to confuse the audience. And he is doing well in his recent intense scenes. His scenes with JW are great and they share a great bonding off screen and it reflects on their superb onscreen chemistry. He does not have any chemistry with AV and they don't look good together.

PS is okay looking and an okay actor. His voice modulation is good. But I find this creepy Samay/Rajeev very repulsive.

AV is pathetic as Saanjh. This may be due to the pathetic character called Saanjh. Her acting and voice modulation leaves so much to be desired. That's why she is so unpopular with the majority of the audience. I feel if she got the role of Maya it would have been a flop show.

NB: 1. Before Beyhadh I never heard the names of the other three actors, viz, KT, PS and AV.
2. I am not a fan of any actor here. It's just that I am impressed by JW.
3. The above are my personal views with which others may not agree.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Infact the trp is out and it has increased from 0.5 to 0.7.It means saajun Duffer dusky scenes people liked 😆 😆. Congrats to the team. Yay! This just proves no matter what the trp of shows increases when people see positivity. People like see to the negative end. Negativity is cringe worthy. That's where they leave the show.

Infact the trp is out and its stable at 0.5. It means Dusky duffer scenes & their awesome acting according to you as well as good prevailing evil has not helped .😆😆😆 TRP has not increased. its still 0.5.sadly
peheradar has the highest trps with 0.9
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Infact the trp is out and it has increased from 0.5 to 0.7.It means saajun Duffer dusky scenes people liked 😆😆. Congrats to the team. Yay! This just proves no matter what the trp of shows increases when people see positivity. People like see to the negative end. Negativity is cringe worthy. That's where they leave the show.

trp is still 0.5. Pls check it first
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

The puke worthy scenes make one puke no matter what level acting they do.

Puke worthy depends on level of viewing & thoughts. Like some people see non actors & their worthless acting as some Oscar deserving actors performing & call sheer brilliance as puke worthy . Delusional enough to think that non actors have raised trps 😆

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes TRP is 0.5. And it is consistent for season 3. Samay's character is creepy at times but all credits to Piyush for carrying it well on his shoulders.
Sumit as Ayan is another case. He is not given many scenes. But in the scenes given he holds you with his performance and Sumit's Ayan is one character which has shown range of emotions in the show with panache.
Role can be small, role can be big what matters is are you able to utilize the screen space given to you.

If you talk about villians I dont think we can find a greater villian than Amjad Khan in Sholay. You loved to hate him as Gabbar and he was a newbie for that movie. People watched Sholay like anything which had so much bloodshed. If the scene is gripping, actors are performing you will look at it which Jenny and Piyush does.

Now every episode we are shown Duffer-Dusky and Maya-Samay. Maya-Samay is so intense and gripping it holds you. While Duffer-Dusky enough screen space is given but we had to deal with below par performance.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tanvismile, I don't know if to laugh or feel dilusional on your thinking . If your so called saajun is so much loved by audience, trp would have been raised from very first day but I am sorry to say audience didn't sign up this show for a typical boy girl or some overacting crap of married man and his mistress. This show is not opted for comical genre, it's freaking dark thriller and intense. According to you viewers who don't support Saajun shit/Aneri are not mature 👏 because they are loving a negative character for a change. At least most Maya fans not justify her crime unlike you all saanjh fans who make her goddess of the show.

Sorry to say but you had no right to blame Maya/Jen fans to love her acting and character. It's not her fault that Aneri could not act at the level to be loved as Saanjh.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes TRP is 0.5. And it is consistent for season 3. Samay's character is creepy at times but all credits to Piyush for carrying it well on his shoulders.

Sumit as Ayan is another case. He is not given many scenes. But in the scenes given he holds you with his performance and Sumit's Ayan is one character which has shown range of emotions in the show with panache.
Role can be small, role can be big what matters is are you able to utilize the screen space given to you.

If you talk about villians I dont think we can find a greater villian than Amjad Khan in Sholay. You loved to hate him as Gabbar and he was a newbie for that movie. People watched Sholay like anything which had so much bloodshed. If the scene is gripping, actors are performing you will look at it which Jenny and Piyush does.

Now every episode we are shown Duffer-Dusky and Maya-Samay. Maya-Samay is so intense and gripping it holds you. While Duffer-Dusky enough screen space is given but we had to deal with below par performance.

Iagree. Sumit is an actor to watch out for. This chap if given scope has lots of potential. Enjoyed his scenes with Jennifer. Be it the cute boy, the flirt, thebrother angry to get revenge , he has outplayed all these shades brilliantly. I was loving him in his bad ass avatar .
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Shruthi i agree that Sumit really has a done a great job as Ayaan and has shown a range of emotions and the way he has portrayed the changes that his character goes through during the course of the story is commendable
He really has improved as an actor over the course of time during this show and although he hasn't been given much screen space but he certainly has left a mark on the viewers...His portrayal made Ayaan my fav..he could have shine even more if he was given more screen space

He has done all shades whether of a care free , innocent guy or a serious guy who wanted justice to a revenge seeking brother with elan

Jennifer has always been brilliant as Maya and Maya is one of the best characters an actor can get to perform as this character gives so much scope to perform and Jennifer is sheer brilliance.

Kushal has been an average throughout but did manage to shine in few scenes...I always enjoyed his performance in his scenes with Ayaan when he used to be care free and in a chilled out mood.

Aneri is a decent actor in my opinion...but the area where she needs to learn is when she has to scream..she needs to learn how to modulate her voice while screaming or shouting
More than Aneri i feel the character of Saanjh is written poorly which also doesn't help her case but for the most part she has been decent in my opinion

Piyush is also pretty decent as the lunatic Samay

Rajesh Khattar also did his part really well

Rakshit , Vibha , Imran (Prem) and Swati Ji (besides sometimes when she did overacting when her eyes used to pop out unnecessarily) have been decent as well

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be frank
Am not thoroughly enjoying either Saajun scenes nor Samaya scenes coz story is becoming stagnant in my opinion and makers are dragging the story

i found both Saajun and Samaya scenes repetitive and nothing new about them.

I hope story moves forward

Also I would want Ayaan to get out of jail and get involved in the storyline

Arjun or Saanjh haven't spoken about getting Ayaan out of jail...I wonder what would have happened if inspector Ranveer had threatened Saanjh of beating Ayaan as part of investigation...I really think makers could have made it interesting if the inspector played the trick of using Ayaan to get Arjun out of the hiding coz m sure Arjun wouldn't have let Ayaan suffer in jail because of him

but right now makers are dragging the story