Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I disagree with post. If anyone observes the so called people call out on aneri s acting or KT s acting. They are maya fans. Most of maya fans only have a problem with aneri and KT s acting. No actor acts bad not even shubh. More then acting it's the kind of scenes and characters that make people like them. Most of the audience who isn't online just hate samaya scenes. Who can bear that torture of pulling and grabing and doing puke worthy stuff. No matter how good acting it is. Just not tolerable.The same people liked KT and Aneri in their previous shows. This itself proves. Jen has an actor is good at serious scenes but lacks humour element.

There is a bunch out there who actually says shit gun per hour. They abuse mock spread shit vomit every hour of their lives. Feel sad for them as I feel this social media came in their lives wrong times. They got to different social networking sites and spread shit.As an individual imagine every hour spreading shit what must be happening to their brains. More then love for jen they spread shit. How much of their system is ruined by the show? They worship one and spread shit somewhere. None of matured audience will do such things. These people should be shaping their future and are investing their time in spreading shit.

how very typical of you to just blame it on Maya fans or Jen fans? TM has clearly stated that why she disliked a particular scene in yesterday's episode and many felt the same irrespective of whose fans they are or were..the scene was so stupidly enacted that it was cringe worthy to see Saanjh to enact those iconic movie scenes like a clown..there I said it, she looked like a stupid clown and Arjun was no less as buddha pati..it was a good chance for both of them to show their talents which according to you they have a lot then what happens when the scene focuses on only them and Maya is not even in picture? 😕
and guess what I am one of those who hate Samaya scenes coz the actors are so unbelievably good that they make you hate the characters and their interactions, so I say job well done! 😉

also stop blaming the entire fandom all the time, if you dont like Maya or even Jen for that matter then people can have different viewpoints for Saanjh and Aneri as well..accept it and move on rather than always defending Saanjh or Aneri by bringing down Maya or Jen!

those who spread shit online, well good luck to them! I have learned to ignore them since a long time and they dont bother me anymore! you should try it, its good!

and one last thing, I have seen a lot of Jen's previous shows and IMO she can pull off comic scene pretty well too and lot of people I know who are not on IF or twitter shares the same opinion btw!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

how very typical of you to just blame it on Maya fans or Jen fans? TM has clearly stated that why she disliked a particular scene in yesterday's episode and many felt the same irrespective of whose fans they are or were..the scene was so stupidly enacted that it was cringe worthy to see Saanjh to enact those iconic movie scenes like a clown..there I said it, she looked like a stupid clown and Arjun was no less as buddha pati..it was a good chance for both of them to show their talents which according to you they have a lot then what happens when the scene focuses on only them and Maya is not even in picture? 😕
and guess what I am one of those who hate Samaya scenes coz the actors are so unbelievably good that they make you hate the characters and their interactions, so I say job well done! 😉

also stop blaming the entire fandom all the time, if you dont like Maya or even Jen for that matter then people can have different viewpoints for Saanjh and Aneri as well..accept it and move on rather than always defending Saanjh or Aneri by bringing down Maya or Jen!

those who spread shit online, well good luck to them! I have learned to ignore them since a long time and they dont bother me anymore! you should try it, its good!

and one last thing, I have seen a lot of Jen's previous shows and IMO she can pull off comic scene pretty well too and lot of people I know who are not on IF or twitter shares the same opinion btw!

How much could jen do in that scene? Scene was flawed. The bg music was in some parts of the scene was serious one while it was suppose to be comical. The scene itself was like that. The actors pulled it off though. Jen may be good actor but comedy is not her area.
Apologies if my opinion made u feel bad. Nothing against anyone. This is just based on what I saw everywhere. O yes I too have started to ignore them.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

How much could jen do in that scene? Scene was flawed. The bg music was in some parts of the scene was serious one while it was suppose to be comical. The scene itself was like that. The actors pulled it off though. Jen may be good actor but comedy is not her area.

Apologies if my opinion made u feel bad. Nothing against anyone. This is just based on what I saw everywhere. O yes I too have started to ignore them.

there is no denying that the scene was flawed and most of the recent epis are rushed and they are showing any nonsense in the name of drama and suspense but even then I believe that its partly actors jobs to elevate even a stupid scene if they are capable of..Aneri is still a little better compared to KT coz he is really really OKAY when it comes to show any varied expressions and he is always out-shined by the ladies, not his fault that the girls are so much better than him but he is strictly average..I have seen EHMMBH and even there Nia used to overshadow him all the time..
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

there is no denying that the scene was flawed and most of the recent epis are rushed and they are showing any nonsense in the name of drama and suspense but even then I believe that its partly actors jobs to elevate even a stupid scene if they are capable of..Aneri is still a little better compared to KT coz he is really really OKAY when it comes to show any varied expressions and he is always out-shined by the ladies, not his fault that the girls are so much better than him but he is strictly average..I have seen EHMMBH and even there Nia used to overshadow him all the time..

Nia is way better actor then him and I agree that KT is average actor but KT has grown in his acting from where he was.In KT s previous show there was emotional outburst scene which was one of the most prominent scenes of the show. KT ruined it completely. Today the same KT can perform emotional scenes way better then past.KT s antics as old man did make me laugh t when he was shaking his head though the scene was stupid. More then that scene what I disliked was his acting where he calls himself sher. Aneri in her previous show there was scene her character recalls her past how the character was touched by boys the wrong way. Aneri nailed that scene. KT or aneri are doing their best and growing everyday. They do have their limitations and lot to learn. Most importantly how to hide ur limitations. Not saying good o but they have come up long way if u compare their performances to their past performances. They are certainly not the worst actors of the industry. This is just my opinion.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post TM...I have no idea if it's the characterisation or their acting but to watch Arjun and Saanjh onscreen is torture ... I just mute the channel the moment they appear... this is my first show of all the three protagonists . I was not a Jen fan when I started watching it , I didn't even know anyone by this name existed so my dislike for Saanjh /Arjun is not biased .
tanvismile thumbnail
Above acting there are certain scenes based on personalities and chemistry. Just love the scenes of saanjh Ayan arjun used to fun the crazy trio on the terrace or at the movie Hall. Can watch those scenes again and again. Even shubh was a part of it. Arjun would call him cheni ki bori.

Now coming to personality, jen is classy and she has that aura. The tone she speaks. The role of maya is perfectly suitable for jen. If the role was about bindass gal or language is like oye oye n dresses badly n boyish. The role would never be offered to jen in first place. Many point out that aneri doesn't speak the way jen does. If aneri was like jen. She wouldn't be offered the role of saanjh in first place. This is where casting comes in the picture.
There are certain things that comes naturally into characters and their scenes. That's something that makes them unique in their own ways.

Remembered the Innitial scenes between the trio. All have loved them in those scenes. They added life to a dark show. One side maya and her dark life and on the side fun. That time people loved maya and them.

But as the saanjh started going against maya. Not just saanjh whichever characters started hating maya. The audience started hating them. Despite maya is dark character the makers have made every attempt to show her in a victim way. So with that the hate started increasing. Innitially they started bashing the character and praising the actress and now there is nothing that can be said to character. The actress is blamed for it.

Just now caught with the making of scene of police and arjun and it's so much fun.They are working and same time having fun. It s high time the audience just stop being damn serious and over critical.

Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree. I don't even get how they made a mockery of the whole hospital scene.🤢 Bakwas script along with even more bakwas acting of Duffer & Dusky is making this show intolerable to watch . These two should really get an award for the worst actors . Dusky's clown like behavior didnt make me laugh at all but made me cringe instead ! 🤢
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Agree. I don't even get how they made a mockery of the whole hospital scene.🤢 Bakwas script along with even more bakwas acting of Duffer & Dusky is making this show intolerable to watch . These two should really get an award for the worst actors . Dusky's clown like behavior didnt make me laugh at all but made me cringe instead ! 🤢

The puke worthy scene of samay and maya and samay kissing kheechad has made this show best and entertaining.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The puke worthy scene of samay and maya and samay kissing kheechad has made this show best and entertaining.

Samay & Maya makes puke worthy scenes interesting and people are demanding more screen space for them. That's the credit of good actors , they are able to make you love them even while doing something pukey while bad actors make a light scene look so cringe worthy that people want to either mute their scene or FF them& hope the scene ends fast. 😳
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Samay & Maya makes puke worthy scenes interesting and people are demanding more screen space for them. That's the credit of good actors , they are able to make you love them even while doing something pukey while bad actors make a light scene look so cringe worthy that people want to either mute their scene or FF them& hope the scene ends fast. 😳

The puke worthy scenes make one puke no matter what level acting they do.