Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I only like 3 actors in this show
Jenny, rajesh kattar , piyush
No matter how much the script is nonsense
The three r always saving grace of this show
Even i like d actor who is playing ayan . But the makers didn't gave enough screen space to him
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you
Though Maya and Samay are negative characters, their scenes are always a treat to watch. Infact I resumed watching the show only because Samay entered, his performance along with Jenny will make me sit through the show no matter how illogical it has become.

Jenny is phenomenal and Maya's character would have never been able to make this effect if someone else was playing it. And the best part abt Samay is Piyush's acting. I loved the scene in the mud far more than the hug SaaJun shared n their comedy.

I am not a fan of any actor but have seen all of them in their prev shows. Be it Jenny, Piyush, KT or Aneri. In this show KT's acting has been good in few scenes like his scenes with Vandana when he Maya had hurt her hand. And chem, yeah he has chem with Jenny. But barring that all the scenes have been below avg. Sply his recent scenes .
Coming to Aneri, she is a decent one, but her acting in Mauritius track n Ayaan's case were very poor. Apart from that she's playing according to the script. The script is so worse that no actress can help it. Saanjh's character is the worst written character in the show.

Jenny on the other hand rises above the script, though Maya is the best written character of Beyhadh, but there have been times sply in S2 that she had become boring n annoying, but Jenny never made me feel that Maya is irritating, she has always made me like or love to hate her whenever needed.
Piyush's scenes in S2 were a little creepy, i will blame Samay's character here, but yesterday he certainly stole the show along with Jenny.

joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jen and piyush 're awesome .Jen has taken maya to a new level
joysoflife thumbnail
I l8k3d kushal in ehmbh aneri in nouk nt saw piyush but he is good liked jen in saraswatichandra she is g8 performer I think aneri has disappointed me she is doing same like nisha I agree that kushal aneri s 0 chem is making saajun worse
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

Comedy is not a piece of cake. It is not easy to connect to audience with comedy roles Even Jennifer is not good at it.Most actors in this show are good at serious roles and good score music adds a plus point to their acting

I think it's a little unfair to say that Jenni is not good in comic scenes because in this show they have hardly explored that side of her ...the only scene that I can remember was when Maya went back to office after marriage and was repeatedly Disturbing Arjun by taking various stuff from his cabin ...I thought she was pretty good in that scene
Fragrance63 thumbnail
I am always an ArYa supporter and will never ship Maya and Samay/Rajeev.
And the worst thing about the show is this Dusky Duffer crap. Arjun does not overact but this Saanjh always does with her screaming and screeching.

CVs think that all of us will find the Dusky Duffer scenes sweet and lap them up but they are wrong. They are a very unpopular pair.

Added to that Suman, Saanjh's OTT mother. Suman is back to her OTT self of the early days of the show. Her act on Monday's episode was too much. I could not digest that. And I can never imagine how Saanjh came out of that suitcase alive.
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watch sanjh Bollywood dialogue in mental asylum
Can't stop laughing the way she deliver the dialogue
Edited by RB.ritz - 7 years ago
Fallingsnow thumbnail
I agree that Jenny and Piyush have been great in the show..Jenny have raised a bar high with maya..there used to be times when the show solely depended on her...I was not a fan of Piyush before beyhadh but now I like his acting..samay gives a creepy vibe and that is piyush's success...Also rajesh khattar and sumit have also played their part really well...
About kushal,i feel he did a decent job,though I don't like arjun as much as I liked virat...There are scenes of him which I liked and didn't like...Also his character is a confused person and his acting matched that...

I liked aneri in nauk and was really happy when I knew she is also in the show...But somehow i never felt a connect to saanjh..I feel she just screams most of the time than emoting...I had high expectation from the character and aneri in the show...
Edited by Fallingsnow - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I disagree with post. If anyone observes the so called people call out on aneri s acting or KT s acting. They are maya fans. Most of maya fans only have a problem with aneri and KT s acting. No actor acts bad not even shubh. More then acting it's the kind of scenes and characters that make people like them. Most of the audience who isn't online just hate samaya scenes. Who can bear that torture of pulling and grabing and doing puke worthy stuff. No matter how good acting it is. Just not tolerable.The same people liked KT and Aneri in their previous shows. This itself proves. Jen has an actor is good at serious scenes but lacks humour element.
There is a bunch out there who actually says shit gun per hour. They abuse mock spread shit vomit every hour of their lives. Feel sad for them as I feel this social media came in their lives wrong times. They got to different social networking sites and spread shit.As an individual imagine every hour spreading shit what must be happening to their brains. More then love for jen they spread shit. How much of their system is ruined by the show? They worship one and spread shit somewhere. None of matured audience will do such things. These people should be shaping their future and are investing their time in spreading shit.

Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well now think more than their acting(KT & aneri) their characterization is poor
That's why we felt disconnected from them .
Bcz I like KT as virat and aneri as nisha but can't bear them as sajun for a sec