Worst acting ever in industry

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Award goes to Dusky and her Duffer 🤢 who are still stuck on 5 years old pinky promises. This two has changed the meaning of overacting, even those people have some class. Such a bad casting can ruin the whole storyline.
I can confidently say even 5 year old kid can act better than this two.
Other side there are two characters who are supposed to be negative but still have done phenomenal job even though hated by million people. If after today CV's end show with Maya's death and show Saajun crap nothing can be worst than that.

No wonder why Dusky Duffer are never given power packed performance like Samay-Maya. They would destroy the whole scene with their acting
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true that...even i felt that shitjun..plzz go away from my screen you are worth of nothing just..pinkey pinkey promis mera duffer meri dsukey karte raho..😆 i was stuck at samay/rajiv's acting..wow..👏 hat's off man..and @abhiya23 i agree with you..why Cvs never gave that kind of roles to shitjun.. agar sahi bolu..mujhe yeh sanjh aur arjun..brother and sister lagte hai..🤣 if Cvs really going to show shitjun than i will ve very disappointed b'coz they look really off chemistry...Sanjh is like..arjun's little cute pyari si angel vali sister...if Cvs really want to show something good at ending then..Ayaan and Sanjh would be better choice..😉 i mean #AySa will be good choice..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wait for how u dare say a bad word against saanhj and saajan from their crazy fans.

I never watch yet bt I will fast forward their scenes lol.

aneri's acting leaves much to be desired poor girl never gets it right and kushal well an average performance from that guy makes me happoy. I cnt expect much from him

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

wait for how u dare say a bad word against saanhj and saajan from their crazy fans.

I never watch yet bt I will fast forward their scenes lol.

aneri's acting leaves much to be desired poor girl never gets it right and kushal well an average performance from that guy makes me happoy. I cnt expect much from him

yaah indeed waiting for a shitjun fan..😆
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I thought they were getting better with time but after watching them today, I guess I was wrong. I don't know if it's the actors, the characters or the writers that we as an audience can never relate to saanjh nor Arjun. I personally admire the actors but can't relate to their characters nor their acting. Samay and Maya are on a whole different level tho. PERFECTION.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Let's face it! When it comes to acting Jennifer and then Piyush have really raised the bar on this show.

In the scenes after Maya's death and then court case I swear I was wondering what the hell was wrong with Tandon? He only had one expression! I don't know if it's the writing or the direction but the Duffer-Dusky scenes have not always hit the mark and people get annoyed with them! They are good sometimes but Maya and Samay are great all the time! THAT is the difference! They are also being written and directed by the same people. So clearly the acting is what is elevating them. Because we know the writing has let them down many times. But Jennifer and Piyush always rock thier scenes! Wish I could say the same for Saanjh-Arjun. Especially Tandon. (Whom I like BTW), is falling short!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was not fan of any actors (I watched their previous show DMG/SSLK/EHMBH) but still liked their acting. I literally loved Tandon's acting in that show, he killed it as Virat don't know what happened in this show. His scenes with Maya has been great but with Saanjh it looks very rushed.
Jenny and Piyush no doubt are phenomenal in their characters. One thing is confirmed, its not the characters but acting matters too for any storyline.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@abhiya agree to you. But I will say KT is still doing a decent job or shall I say he has improved. In scenes with Jenny or alone scenes KT delivers. I had loved his solo scenes with fire last week and also the scene where he removes the tatoo of Maya from his chest.
But with Aneri it is done. Aneri is given a lot of good scenes. Ayan's rape case the classic case. But she destroyed the whole episode leaving Jenny to carry it on her shoulders. With each passing day I am losing the connect with the character of Saanjh. She comes across as vain, loud and only big dialogues no action type character. I am not sure whether writers intend this, or the acting of Aneri has made it like this.
Duffer-Dusky is a headache to watch. Pinky promises as you rightly said is that of children not grown up mature individuals.

Jenny and Piyush are at a different level. Even when script fails them, they perform it at a different level. The intensity of their scenes makes you stick to the show.

If Beyhadh had run this far the credit is for Jenny, Rajesh Khattar, Piyush and of course Sumit. KT was improved, and his scenes with Jenny were fine and in a way KT fits the character of aimless, egoistic, confused young man. I feel that is his role.

The 2 main ladies of the show Swati Shah as Vandana and Aneri as Saanjh were disappointing to say the least. Always loud and literally as you tell makes you want to forward the whole scene.
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@abhiya agree to you. But I will say KT is still doing a decent job or shall I say he has improved. In scenes with Jenny or alone scenes KT delivers. I had loved his solo scenes with fire last week and also the scene where he removes the tatoo of Maya from his chest.

But with Aneri it is done. Aneri is given a lot of good scenes. Ayan's rape case the classic case. But she destroyed the whole episode leaving Jenny to carry it on her shoulders. With each passing day I am losing the connect with the character of Saanjh. She comes across as vain, loud and only big dialogues no action type character. I am not sure whether writers intend this, or the acting of Aneri has made it like this.
Duffer-Dusky is a headache to watch. Pinky promises as you rightly said is that of children not grown up mature individuals.

Jenny and Piyush are at a different level. Even when script fails them, they perform it at a different level. The intensity of their scenes makes you stick to the show.

If Beyhadh had run this far the credit is for Jenny, Rajesh Khattar, Piyush and of course Sumit. KT was improved, and his scenes with Jenny were fine and in a way KT fits the character of aimless, egoistic, confused young man. I feel that is his role.

The 2 main ladies of the show Swati Shah as Vandana and Aneri as Saanjh were disappointing to say the least. Always loud and literally as you tell makes you want to forward the whole scene.

completely agree with u shruthi...i can somehow relate with kushaltondon for me he has improved...but for me the problem is he has zero chemistry with aneri...i can't even stand that duffer-dusky drama their scenes irritates me to the core i will completely skip their scenes...but kushaltondon have good chemistry with jennifer ..his scenes with jennifer are good...but i'm totally pissed off with aneri i don't know why cv's casted her as saanjh i expected some good actress for saanjh so that they can match with jennifer...but aneri as saanjh totally disappointed me..for me she is totally misfit for this character...i really skipped court scenes of ayan rape case because of aneri...as u told even kushal will perform better in his solo scenes..
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Comedy is not a piece of cake. It is not easy to connect to audience with comedy roles Even Jennifer is not good at it.Most actors in this show are good at serious roles and good score music adds a plus point to their acting