Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes there are many dumb plot lines.
If the police are spying on Saanjh then they should be in civilian clothes to avoid suspicion.

Why didn't the shopkeeper that Maya stabbed report her to the police.

Can Police just release victims because of media pressure.

I get it Arjun wants a release to his anger but showing him excessing and saying "mein maya ko nahi chodunga" is repetitive as hell

Maya is acting as the victim again but know that I see her play that card I know its fake AF
before there was a lingering of doubt but not anymore so Jenny should go back to being that clever calculative self.
Her victim behaviour from Samaya's hand is gaining no sympathy

We all knew it was going to be Samaya all along even the casual audience suspected then why drag his introduction to such lengths.

Suman and her overacting is gonna get them caught one day and no amount of crocodile tears is going to help them.

Lets hope Saanjh and Arjun manage to pull something in the next episode without dragging.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

I was seriously rolling my eyes throughout the episode..like what even??

- are the cops so dumb that they would stand right under theri balcony so the people they are supposed to looks after can see them and make their own escape plans ๐Ÿฅฑ

- mannequin like seriously? ๐Ÿ˜•

- bag one u covered which was so so stupid

- Arjun's all sher dialogues had me ROFL honestly ๐Ÿ˜† l

- suddenly this detectivegiri doesnt suit him

- Saanjh's continous jaap about law school, like where was it when Arjun was actually getting arrested and do they just release people like this on the basis of some media clip on TV? ๐Ÿ˜•
she was the prime suspect helping Arjun run away from the jail..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

- Maya's character has been dumb down on another level with same repetitive dialogues, if she just wanted to die together with Arjun then might as well just kill him and then kill self, why so much drama? ๐Ÿ˜•

- at last, where is that Beyhadh we all watched from the beginning, this is some other show written by some other team of creatives, not the one I signed up for

I agreee with each and every word you wrote...seriously they ruined the show, they do not have some wise and logical to show...Sanjh was taken out in Beg by her Mom...another super women...kuch bhi๐Ÿ˜†
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kakaul

Samay had been burnt by Maya but not one scar can be seen. The hook had gone through his body but he LIVES. Kya baat hai. Suspend all logic . This is a sci-fi fiction

and MAYA was in grave sealed herself in with a flashlight and then she is outside in the a deserted place with no food and water still surviving๐Ÿ˜† and has all the strength to left an iron-bar and slamming the junk around her๐Ÿ˜†

do no know what is going on with poor mother JHANVI๐Ÿ˜•
Kakaul thumbnail
It has all become so completely illogical. Body guards crawling all over but cannot spot Maya - presumably the most wanted fugitive. Where is Maya getting all the fancy clothes and jewellery? And where is she staying - the cops of course where always useless.
Kakaul thumbnail
Maya is all over the place but the cops cannot find her. It's truly incredible
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†True
But one thing I don't understand Maya roaming freely
And cops r not even find her
๐Ÿ˜†