New Admirer of Jenny from Telly Land!!

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I found this article in tellychakkar.com, where Narayani Shastri has given an IV Abt her new show Chakravyuh...It was asked to her whether she is following any shows from telly...To which she replied she doesn't follow TV for it's low standard shows but she did mention that She Loved Beyhadh nd said Jennifer Winget is dng a great job..She followed it for quite some time..It feels so good to see that Jenny is getting accolades for her portrayal of Maya from Industry also..I have read a similar article where Charlie of KYY fame also praised her...Jenny does surely raised the standards of performances when it comes to TV...Proud to be her fan!!!Hope she receives every award for this..I am expecting Dada Saheb Plake Award for her this year...she deserves it...When Gautam Rode from SC got award for his portrayal of Saras, Jenny surely deserves it for Maya..If only the awards r held without any preferences for top shows or PHs nd true ones r awarded!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay yes I agree Jenny deserves all the awards this year for her portrayal of Maya. She has breathed life into Maya and I am sure the actress have put a lot of effort to do this character.
It is not every time in TV you get to do a role like Maya, as most leading lady roles are typecast. She has already received accolades both inside and outside the industry.
When it comes to awards, yes that is a different story altogether. But i do expect atleast ITA or ITAA jury awards for her.
Yes GR won Dada Saheb award for Saraswatichandra. I dont know the criteria for it, but feel if Jenny has the potential to win it for Maya.
ajay227 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@ajay yes I agree Jenny deserves all the awards this year for her portrayal of Maya. She has breathed life into Maya and I am sure the actress have put a lot of effort to do this character.

It is not every time in TV you get to do a role like Maya, as most leading lady roles are typecast. She has already received accolades both inside and outside the industry.
When it comes to awards, yes that is a different story altogether. But i do expect atleast ITA or ITAA jury awards for her.
Yes GR won Dada Saheb award for Saraswatichandra. I dont know the criteria for it, but feel if Jenny has the potential to win it for Maya.

Hope she wins DSP award this time along with other awards!!
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't trust the authenticity of these awards but definitely she deserve it.

Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jenny has recieved praises from many people from the industry and she totally deserves it. She set the bar much higher for herself. And i agree she deserves an award but i doubt she will get one as most of them goes to actors of top shows and channels.But really hope she win one..
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

I found this article in tellychakkar.com, where Narayani Shastri has given an IV Abt her new show Chakravyuh...It was asked to her whether she is following any shows from telly...To which she replied she doesn't follow TV for it's low standard shows but she did mention that She Loved Beyhadh nd said Jennifer Winget is dng a great job..She followed it for quite some time..It feels so good to see that Jenny is getting accolades for her portrayal of Maya from Industry also..I have read a similar article where Charlie of KYY fame also praised her...Jenny does surely raised the standards of performances when it comes to TV...Proud to be her fan!!!Hope she receives every award for this..I am expecting Dada Saheb Plake Award for her this year...she deserves it...When Gautam Rode from SC got award for his portrayal of Saras, Jenny surely deserves it for Maya..If only the awards r held without any preferences for top shows or PHs nd true ones r awarded!!

The Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation awards was held on May 7, 2017 in Mumbai. Television stars Karanvir Bohra and Shruti Ulfat bagged top honours at the prestigious awards ceremony.

Karanvir Bohra won 'Best Actor' award for his performance as Rocky in Naagin 2.

Popular television actress Shruti Ulfat, who is known for her work in the hit television series, Jamai Raja also bagged 'Best Actress in Television' took to Instagram and wrote, "Honoured by Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Actress in Television. 2017...deepest gratitude to Dada Saheb Film Foundation." Popular actress Sana Khan, who has been a part of many television reality shows, such as Bigg Boss and Khatron Ke Khiladi also bagged 'Best Debutant' award for her debut in 'Wajah Tum Ho'.

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2017/dadasaheb-phalke-film-foundation-awards-tv-stars-karanvir-bohra-shruti-ulfat-bag-top-honours-260408.html

@BOLD Interestingly, GR, who himself an awardee of Dada Saheb Plake Award in 2014 for his performance as Saras in Saraswatichandra, was in all praise of his former co-star not once, but three different occasions( May 13, May 30, & July 21 in his various media posts/ IVs) for her performance as the character Maya in Beyhadh!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree . She deserves an award for her performance because she is just phenomenal as maya & I wish she atleast get one for beyhadd & the award politics doesn't come into play for once .
ajay227 thumbnail
@Fernandes..thanks for clarifying...Neither KVB nor Shruthi Ulfat(I am hearing this name for the first time) deserves it...At least KVB as I have seen some part of Naagin-2...it's his worst performance for his entire career...Award shows have lost their authenticity entirely!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay Shruti ulfat is a good actress. She was there in Mahakumbh and several other shows. I dont know about her performance in Jamai Raja but she is a good actress.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

The Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation awards was held on May 7, 2017 in Mumbai. Television stars Karanvir Bohra and Shruti Ulfat bagged top honours at the prestigious awards ceremony.

Karanvir Bohra won 'Best Actor' award for his performance as Rocky in Naagin 2.

Popular television actress Shruti Ulfat, who is known for her work in the hit television series, Jamai Raja also bagged 'Best Actress in Television' took to Instagram and wrote, "Honoured by Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Actress in Television. 2017...deepest gratitude to Dada Saheb Film Foundation." Popular actress Sana Khan, who has been a part of many television reality shows, such as Bigg Boss and Khatron Ke Khiladi also bagged 'Best Debutant' award for her debut in 'Wajah Tum Ho'.

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2017/dadasaheb-phalke-film-foundation-awards-tv-stars-karanvir-bohra-shruti-ulfat-bag-top-honours-260408.html

@BOLD Interestingly, GR, who himself an awardee of Dada Saheb Plake Award in 2014 for his performance as Saras in Saraswatichandra, was in all praise of his former co-star not once, but three different occasions( May 13, May 30, & July 21 in his various media posts/ IVs) for her performance as the character Maya in Beyhadh!

Shruti ulfat is a very experienced actress and she's really good. Too bad her talent is being wasted playing a typical pathetically evil saas nowadays. I liked her positive roles in mahakumbh and nagarjun. She was also in the first raaz movie starring dino morea and bipasha basu.