Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I think it is ending in August
Rakhit unknowingly has blurted out the correct info and later did damage control by saying that it was a mistake
Earlier I used to watch P.o.w. and it ended a few days before the fixed date...it was also a finite series but instead of 115 epis it ended with 107 epis and then as well none of the actors or the makers have a hint or clarifed as to when it was ending

And same is now..no one is clarifying

Maybe to maintain that suspense , that thrill factor because if we know the exact date and time of the final epi then we can predict more accurately to a greater extent. I think to ad to the suspense and confusion they are not declaring anything

But as far the things are looking it pretty much looks like things are coming to a head and we are heading towards the climax and thus Beyhadh will wrap up by August in my opinion and probably Porus will replace it

Let's watch it while it lasts

And in a few days things will get more clear I guess
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For a change, without worrying too much about the date of ending, if we focus on what KT has supposedly revealed in SBS segment then (I am only assuming as I couldn't see the segment!), we have something to discuss!

Now, the survivals of Maya & Arjun have become mutually exclusive! Maya has understood that so she would like to take Arjun with her in death! If she leaves him behind he might accept Saanjh in his life, after her death!
An obsessive Maya won't even allow that! That is why she did a few things to seal Arjun's fate! But her plan has collapsed now! She has not got much options but to directly attack Saanjh or Arjun! Will the person who helped her to escape death, stand with her in her final battle?!
Arjun is doing all those hard work not to wrestle with Maya but possibly with her accomplice! Will Arjun settle his score with Samay, if Piyush had shot & completed already a few scenes earlier? If not, then well, still it is unclear how the fighting sequence could have been shot, with Piyush working in another show! A physical fight with Maya will be the last thing the CVs can show -if that is what in their minds!

Exposure of Maya's existence & her deeds to the world, will end the uncertainty hanging in Arjun's life! But, that will surely get Maya into trouble! If she is not going to jail, then she will have no other option but to die! Will she admit her sach & guilt, before everyone! KT says, yes!

May be, this is the only way - Sharmas & Mathurs can hope for a peaceful life, if they are looking for a reasonable security in their remaining life!!
As for Maya, dying without Arjun is her final punishment for her Crimes & sins!
Hopefully, she gets peace if she gets to meet her True Friend, before her death!

If the story concludes without more people dying, then only a few more episodes will be needed to finish it off!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will Maya feel the guilt though,
I feel she is beyond the point of feeling such emotions

I am still unsure about her death, Arjun talks about killing her but will he be able to go through with it, he may decide to lock her up in Asylum instead.

Maya's End might not be taken to literally it might mean End of her scheming.
But at the same time It seems like Mays will never stop she will keep coming back for her Revenge and never let them be in peace so killing her would be the best option.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There was an article stating that the show behaydh is going to replaced by Ek tha deewana which is romantic thriller. There is absolutely no promo aired right now. The channel starts airing promos much before the shows starts. Such thing cannot be hidden. So chill. The show Ganeshya is going to replace show Hanuman. They want to replace with same genre. So why so much of chaos? Just chill!
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

lol
To be honest if it is truly going to end the way that KT has said that it is going to end... the end is very predictable. The end makes it no different from every other Indian serial. The good guys expose the bad guy and good wins. Very predictable.

If the end is predictable it means that if you have watched one show, you have watched all just like Indian movies & shows.

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Twist or not but i think with this phase Maya's downfall has started...may be show will be end in August itself.