Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In the SBS segment KT basically said that Arjun will win and they will show Maya's truth to the world. Hasn't he basically told us the end... so what suspense is left??... or do you think there will be some sort of twist ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you have a link of the said segment
cant really comment without watching it first.

If Beyhadh is ending in august then I think its is safe to go by Kushal's words but if there is 3 months more left to the show then we can except the twist, even then I dont think anything would turn in Maya's favour
Phase 3 has begun to end Maya.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Do you have a link of the said segment
cant really comment without watching it first.

If Beyhadh is ending in august then I think its is safe to go by Kushal's words but if there is 3 months more left to the show then we can except the twist, even then I dont think anything would turn in Maya's favour
Phase 3 has begun to end Maya.

I've tried to find the link but I cannot.
No I definitely think that now they will show us Maya's downfall.
However, I only think that there should be more to the story because Kushal has just told us the ending... if we only go by what he has said then there is no suspense left.
Why is there so much confusion about when BEyhadh is ending. I don't understand why they cannot openly tell us when it is going to end.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The actor that played Subh said it was going to end in august
then he denied it later.

There are 2 new shows coming up on sony
Vignahartha Ganesh will replace Sankat mochan Mahabali Hanuman
and new historical show Porus which I think will replace Beyhadh
but they havent announced the release date yet.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True! No one is ready to pronounce it that the show is going to end! But they know how to signal it!
KT is using a hashtag - #climax, repeatedly in his multiple posts of IG & Twitter for the past few days!
If it is one time, you may wonder what he is trying to say!
If it is repeated more times -despite his fans posting questions to clarify- one has no reason to hang on still doubting what he intends to signal!
Obviously, no show maker will plan a climax scene 55 episodes before the show to end!
When Sony TV launches promos for the new shows or even for KBC show, things may get clear!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

True! No one is ready to pronounce it that the show is going to end! But they know how to signal it!
KT is using a hashtag - <font color="#FF0000">#climax</font>, repeatedly in his multiple posts of IG & Twitter for the past few days!
If it is one time, you may wonder what he is trying to say!
If it is repeated more times -despite his fans posting questions to clarify- one has no reason to hang on still doubting what he intends to signal!
Obviously, no show maker will plan a climax scene 55 episodes before the show to end!
When Sony TV launches promos for the new shows or even for KBC show, things may get clear!

I honestly don't know what is the harm in clarifying. Everyone knows that it's coming to an end...but just don't know when. It would jut take one tweet to clarify. I don't know why this information is so secret. There have been lots of serials in the past that have announced when their last episode will air. Why is there so much confusion with BEyhadh. If it was going to end in August like rakshit said...why would he later say that he has a made a mistake and that this is false information. I'm so confused. I just don't want it to end in August because I think there will be a lot of loose ends.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I honestly don't know what is the harm in clarifying. Everyone knows that it's coming to an end...but just don't know when. It would jut take one tweet to clarify. I don't know why this information is so secret. There have been lots of serials in the past that have announced when their last episode will air. Why is there so much confusion with BEyhadh. If it was going to end in August like rakshit said...why would he later say that he has a made a mistake and that this is false information. I'm so confused. I just don't want it to end in August because I think there will be a lot of loose ends.

Usually a good thriller show will be planned in such a way that the end will be truly unpredictable!
But, in beyhadh the end is not so unpredictable, it looks that way atleast as of now! So, the CVs have apparently resorted to the next best thing!
They are making END DATE unpredictable for a FINITE series show! At least no one can complain now that there is no thrill, about its END!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Usually a good thriller show will be planned in such a way that the end will be truly unpredictable!
But, in beyhadh the end is not so unpredictable, it looks that way atleast as of now! So, the CVs have apparently resorted to the next best thing!
They are making END DATE unpredictable for a FINITE series show! At least no one can complain now that there is no thrill, about its END!

lol
To be honest if it is truly going to end the way that KT has said that it is going to end... the end is very predictable. The end makes it no different from every other Indian serial. The good guys expose the bad guy and good wins. Very predictable.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
KT has been using climax quite a few times now.. I am wondering if the show will stretch till October? 😕
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

KT has been using climax quite a few times now.. I am wondering if the show will stretch till October?😕

That it what I'm saying. A lot of factors indicate that BEyhadh is ending in August like rakshit said first. I don't understand why they don't just tell us when it will end.