When is BEyhadh ending

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys when is BEyhadh actually ending?
There seems to be a lot of confusion... plus KT keeps posting insta posts with a climax hastag...If there are two months to go would he really be doing that?
Also someone on twitter said that it after the SBS segment yesterday it was announced that BEyhadh will be ending in August... so what is it????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think all of us want to know the answer to this question.

But till it is officially declared when it's going to end we'll jaunt jabe to watch what is being shown.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

I think all of us want to know the answer to this question.

But till it is officially declared when it's going to end we'll jaunt jabe to watch what is being shown.

I don't know...it's annoying me that I don't know when it will end. 😆
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is ending in August
Rakhit unknowingly has blurted out the correct info and later did damage control by saying that it was a mistake
Earlier I used to watch P.o.w. and it ended a few days before the fixed date...it was also a finite series but instead of 115 epis it ended with 107 epis and then as well none of the actors or the makers have a hint or clarifed as to when it was ending

And same is now..no one is clarifying

Maybe to maintain that suspense , that thrill factor becoaue if we know the exact date and time of the final epi then we can predict more accurately to a greater extent.

But as far the things are looking it pretty much looks like things are coming to a head and we are heading towards the climax and thus Beyhadh will wrap up by August in my opinion and probably Porus will replace it

Let's see
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I think it is ending in August

Rakhit unknowingly has blurted out the correct info and later did damage control by saying that it was a mistake
Earlier I used to watch P.o.w. and it ended a few days before the fixed date...it was also a finite series but instead of 115 epis it ended with 107 epis and then as well none of the actors or the makers have a hint or clarifed as to when it was ending

And same is now..no one is clarifying

Maybe to maintain that suspense , that thrill factor becoaue if we know the exact date and time of the final epi then we can predict more accurately to a greater extent.

But as far the things are looking it pretty much looks like things are coming to a head and we are heading towards the climax and thus Beyhadh will wrap up by August in my opinion and probably Porus will replace it

Let's see

If that is the case then that is wrong.
Rakshit specifically said that he made a mistake and that it will NOT go off air in August. It is better to let the audience accept the truth...then to tell them a lie. If it is infact going off air in August. To be honest not a lot of suspense remains. KT has basically given us the end by telling us that Arjun will expose Maya to the world...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

If that is the case then that is wrong.
Rakshit specifically said that he made a mistake and that it will NOT go off air in August. It is better to let the audience accept the truth...then to tell them a lie. If it is infact going off air in August. To be honest not a lot of suspense remains. KT has basically given us the end by telling us that Arjun will expose Maya to the world...

The show was supposed to start in June, 2016 then dates kept changing to August, September and finally started on 11th Oct, 2016!
KT made that time also posts announcing date of start, but forced to keep revising,as Sony TV dithered with starting date! No one would blame it on any actor, as the channel only decided such things, then!
Now also, if the show closes in August, it would be again Channel's decision and no actor can be blamed for telling incorrect information! They can always express their lack of control over such decisions of TV channel!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Porus replaced hanuman it's confirmed by Sony
Maybe beyhadh replaced by Lord ganesha
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _suchi_

Porus replaced hanuman it's confirmed by Sony
Maybe beyhadh replaced by Lord ganesha

When did they confirm? Few days before I read Ganeshya show will replace hanuman show.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As far as I know Ganesha is replacing Hanuman. Ganesha promo has been airing from ard May. KBC needs 1 hr. So if KBC is replacing Beyhadh then Kuch Rang ke has to end. There is no news of Kuch Rang ke ending.
Porus only first look is out. Sony runs their promos for 2 months. PPK I guess the promos were on air somewhere from Apr and it started only in Jul.
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Vighnartha Ganesh is replacing Mahabali Hanuman.

KBC will come soon and is expected to be weekdays. So I expect Beyhadh will end then, this also means KRPKAB will either go to 10pm or also finish (this was also meant to be a finite show).

Then Porus will either take 10pm or 10.30pm slot.

Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 7 years ago