Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys I don't know why and I may sound stupid but I constantly keep getting the feeling that there is a possibility that Arya's baby may be alive. And no I don't think faking it's death was Maya's plan. I think Maya genuinely thinks it's dead.

There's just a couple of reasons...
1) when Maya held the other couples child in the hospital...she said to Arjun that this baby looks just like you. She may have just said it automatically...I don't know
2) The way that she said...when you grow up argue with your the dad about how he has always made me cry...they made her say it in a way as though she won't be there when he grows up...
3) That background music they put on whenever there's a Arjun and Maya scene was put on when Maya ran to and held that child l...
4) Maybe they didn't want to show it because it was a child ...but there was no funeral... no nothing...I mean it was a fully developed baby... on the other hand they probably didn't want to show something like a babies funeral.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lol maya was only 6 months pregnant when she lost her baby
so she cant have delivered it yet 😛
Kitkat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya could not have been only 6 months pregnant. Because she stayed in the mental asylum for 6 months and she was already pregnant when she went there
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#996600">lol maya was only 6 months pregnant when she lost her baby</font>

<font color="#996600">so she cant have delivered it yet 😛</font>

I think Arya's baby was about 8 months