Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I wish Beyhadh was a web series.
It is not doing well in TRP charts but it has damn good views on youtube.
And Web series has a targeted audience that would better suit the story
as well as a lesser number of episodes.
I don't think I can take any more dragging.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Beyahdh was not a finite series then I think :
Makers would have dragged the whole thing of Arjun finding out about Maya's truth

Arjun now after finding Maya would have proved in front of the court that she indeed is alive and then after a final showdown between him and Maya, Maya would have fallen of the cliff and everyone assuming that she did die this time

Again a leap would have happened maybe of another year after which everything would have gone back to how things were in season 1

Arjun , Ayaan and Mathurs leading a normal , happy life , coz of Vandana's blessings Arjun might have fallen in love with Saanjh and this time around he wants to tell her the same...it is very much like season 1

Then things start changing...small accidents start happening like a car almost hits Ayaan and Arjun saves him in the nick of time

Arjun starts fearing that somehow Maya is back

And Maya comes back as someone else

Arjun tries to prove that she is Maya but gets no proof

Things drag for more time

Arjun and Saanjh get engaged and Arjun thinks that if she is Maya then she will react but nothing of that sorts happen

Then again more dragging

Finally Maya reveals that she is Maya and the kid was alive all there years and if Arjun wants the kid then he has to leave Saanjh and Ayaan and come back to her...get married to her again

Drama revolves around that for some time

Arjun agrees and starts living again with Maya and in the meantime tries to keep his family safe and also plan how he will get his kid back

Again more drama coz Ayaan and Saanjh are against it and don't understand how can Arjun start living with this woman again so heart break , angst and everything and we can ad Samay in the mix too who is out there for revenge

Again a showdown between Maya and Samay who ends up killing him

Again a cat-mouse chase between Arjun and Maya and Maya has an upper hand coz she has kidnapped maybe Ayaan

Then more episodes on how Arjun tries to save his brother from Maya and get out of Maya's trap

Then maybe after all this drama we might get a final showdown between Maya and Arjun

Ending whatever the CVs would have decided.

Maya and Arjun both dying and kid staying with Ayaan and Mathurs
Or
Maya dying
Whatever

But I guess all this drama would have been enough to drag the show for another 6 months or so 😃
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I don't think anything would change because there has been a lot of dragging. The show is finite series but the execution has never been like finite series. S3 execution is way better then S1. The characters have developed in comparison to S1. In S1 maya was victim in S3 she is criminal. In S3 arjun is way serious broken and revengeful and in S1 he was happy go lucky. In S1 saanjh was more after arjun like wanted to confess her feeling. She was more into that. In S3 she is like support of arjun, vandana did almost everything as friend as well as lawyer. Most of the times I don't understand when people raise fingers at saanjh for not winning the cases against maya. How can saanjh win against maya? That's not possible before the shows ends. This is not some KD Pathak show. There are a lots of flaws in the show but if want something better we should Hollywood flicks. Possibly people won't find the flaws there. The writing is also better.

I think S1 was more interesting than S3. S3 is boring and sometimes irritating, specially Maya's and Arjun's monologues, Arjun's workout 😆, Maya's fire dance and the grave scene was prolonged. Whenever I see Saanjh, Ayaan, Suman or even that inspector Ranbir(much better than the previous one) on screen I feel relaxed as I don't have to hear 'beyhadh pyar.. junoon.. nafrat etc' from Maya or Arjun.
Edited by priyanka... - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyanka...

I think S1 was more interesting than S3. S3 is boring and sometimes irritating, specially Maya's and Arjun's monologues, Arjun's workout 😆, Maya's fire dance and the grave scene was prolonged. Whenever I see Saanjh, Ayaan, Suman or even that inspector Ranbir(much better than the previous one) on screen I feel relaxed as I don't have to hear 'beyhadh pyar.. junoon.. nafrat etc' from Maya or Arjun.

😆 I m sure u enjoyed maya s shower in the Jhopdi 😆 sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hadh se Zyada kuch bhi achcha nahi hota, aur episodes bhi nahi!

Fair enough! The CVs knew it & that is why they chose a limit at 260!
But are they even finding this number, now too big for this story?
Why can't the story end as scheduled?
Why are we forced into the story's climax, sooner than expected if we have to take KT's posts seriously?
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

<font color="#0000FF">Hadh se Zyada kuch bhi achcha nahi hota</font>, <font color="#0000FF">aur episodes bhi nahi</font>!

Fair enough! The CVs knew it & that is why they chose a limit at 260!
But are they even finding this number, now too big for this story?
Why can't the story end as scheduled?
Why are we forced into the story's climax, sooner than expected if we have to take KT's posts seriously?

Your right. I don't understand why the date of the last episode of the show is such a secret. So many people are asking for clarification in regards to when the show is going off air...but there is only silence and no one is willing to clarify even though it will take two seconds. If the show will end in august like rakshit said...I don't understand why it was necessary to then tell everyone that this was false information and that he had made mistake. Even though a lot of people were upset about the news..: there was no need to lie...if it was a lie and the show is actually going off air in August.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Your right. I don't understand why the date of the last episode of the show is such a secret. So many people are asking for clarification in regards to when the show is going off air...but there is only silence and no one is willing to clarify even though it will take two seconds. If the show will end in august like rakshit said...I don't understand why it was necessary to then tell everyone that this was false information and that he had made mistake. Even though a lot of people were upset about the news..: there was no need to lie...if it was a lie and the show is actually going off air in August.

Why are u assuming that rakhshit was Lieing? Why u feel they are making suspense? KT posts dont indicate anything but that this is final phase of behaydh.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Why are u assuming that rakhshit was Lieing? Why u feel they are making suspense? KT posts dont indicate anything but that this is final phase of behaydh.

KT keeps posting CLIMAX with a hashtag and he also said that there are a few episodes left... this does not indicate that the serial will end in October. I'm not saying rakshit is definitely lieing. But I'm saying that if the serial infact Is infact ending in August... what was the need for rakshit to say that it is not...because to be honest a lot of factors indicate that the serial will end in August.. KT keeps posting with a climax hastag...if the serial was ending in October...why would he do that not...its July.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

KT keeps posting CLIMAX with a hashtag and he also said that there are a few episodes left... this does not indicate that the serial will end in October. I'm not saying rakshit is definitely lieing. But I'm saying that if the serial infact Is infact ending in August... what was the need for rakshit to say that it is not...because to be honest a lot of factors indicate that the serial will end in August.. KT keeps posting with a climax hastag...if the serial was ending in October...why would he do that not...its July.

KT posts propably indicate the journey to bring down maya has started. If any show ends there is always another coming up on the same slot. Pehredar piya ki promotions started three months back. So if the show was ending then new show promos would be aired by now. KT doesn't want audience to miss and wants them to get excited propably that why he posts like that. Few more to go he said. Few may be few months not episodes. Few may be also that they convered most of episodes so in comparison to the convered few are left. It's true that behadh is reaching towards climax maya end is coming near. The most important point is any new show promo are aired months before the shows starts.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago