If beyhadh wasn't finite

harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If Beyhadh wasn't a finite series or may be finite but stretched for another year...what could be the further plots to make it worth watching..
My imaginations :
1. Arjun dead and Arya baby raised by Maya...with a similar grey shade like her.
2. Arya dead and take a rebirth ( that's too stupid and funny anywayπŸ˜†)
3. Maya dead Arjun not aware that their baby is alive and with samay who is torturing him, he comes to know after few years and rescues him.
4. Arjun Maya both have a memory loss and start a new life forgetting all crimes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
If it wasn't finite, Maya's sach would still not have come in front of Arjun πŸ˜›

And he wouldn't have left her for a flimsy reason like Samay. I might not be the greatest Maya fan here (although JW is fab πŸ‘), but I found the reason he left her to be rather lame. There were plenty of good reasons to leave her, but that certainly wasn't one- especially after all he had suffered in those three-four years.

Better character development in the cases of Arjun and Saanjh might have been possible. The only characters to have "developed" over the course of the 200 odd epis, are Maya and Ayaan.

Ok, assuming that the story is where it is, and has to be stretched, a couple of ideas.

Maya subtly sending a message across to Arjun that he must come back to her if he wants to be saved from hanging.

Arjun agrees, but always has a plan to leave at the back of his mind, and Maya then plays her ultimate trump card- the child that never died, and promises to make the child hate him should he decide to leave (a la GG).

Maybe Sharmas/Mathurs fall into financial issues, and Maya agrees to help, but only on him staying closer.

Arjun becomes attached to the child, and Maya becomes increasingly jealous because all his attention is given to the child.

Arjun tries to use this as an excuse in court for divorce and child custody, but because his lawyers are shite, and the CV's don't know how to produce a court case, it falls flat on him.

Maya attempts to bump off the child, Arjun and Maya die instead, and the kid goes to Ayaan initially, but Samay kidnaps the child as it is Maya's last "nishani".

If they want to make a psycho kid after the leap, plot still open.

harneet.kh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

If it wasn't finite, Maya's sach would still not have come in front of Arjun πŸ˜›

And he wouldn't have left her for a flimsy reason like Samay. I might not be the greatest Maya fan here (although JW is fab πŸ‘), but I found the reason he left her to be rather lame. There were plenty of good reasons to leave her, but that certainly wasn't one- especially after all he had suffered in those three-four years.

Better character development in the cases of Arjun and Saanjh might have been possible. The only characters to have "developed" over the course of the 200 odd epis, are Maya and Ayaan.

Ok, assuming that the story is where it is, and has to be stretched, a couple of ideas.

Maya subtly sending a message across to Arjun that he must come back to her if he wants to be saved from hanging.

Arjun agrees, but always has a plan to leave at the back of his mind, and Maya then plays her ultimate trump card- the child that never died, and promises to make the child hate him should he decide to leave (a la GG).

Maybe Sharmas/Mathurs fall into financial issues, and Maya agrees to help, but only on him staying closer.

Arjun becomes attached to the child, and Maya becomes increasingly jealous because all his attention is given to the child.

Arjun tries to use this as an excuse in court for divorce and child custody, but because his lawyers are shite, and the CV's don't know how to produce a court case, it falls flat on him.

Maya attempts to bump off the child, Arjun and Maya die instead, and the kid goes to Ayaan initially, but Samay kidnaps the child as it is Maya's last "nishani".

If they want to make a psycho kid after the leap, plot still open.

I agree with you in the development of character especially Saanjh. I wish they showed at least little change in her from S1 to S3.
As per your ideas, it's really good but too dark...maya trying to bump her own child would be a bit too much for the Indian audiences.
Arya baby getting mental again reflects no positivity.
Still I liked your plot description.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

If Beyhadh wasn't a finite series or may be finite but stretched for another year...what could be the further plots to make it worth watching..

My imaginations :
1. Arjun dead and Arya baby raised by Maya...with a similar grey shade like her.
2. Arya dead and take a rebirth ( that's too stupid and funny anywayπŸ˜†)
3. Maya dead Arjun not aware that their baby is alive and with samay who is torturing him, he comes to know after few years and rescues him.
4. Arjun Maya both have a memory loss and start a new life forgetting all crimes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This show has a particular theme and Cvs have decided to stick to that! Unfortunately, the theme could have been conveyed more effectively in less no. of episodes, than it was originally envisaged!
Since the CVs have gone for Hadh se zyada number of episodes for a gripping storyline, they couldn't handle it properly and have resorted to pack the show simply with too many filler episodes with repetitive stuff, only to end up showing it neither a romantic genre nor a thriller series!
The creative team clearly has lost their way by allowing illogical things to dominate the show! The only saving grace from the makers -if we can say that they are now seemingly rushing the story with their trademark bloopers and desperately trying to bring a premature end to the show, if the rumors of August ending were true!

If it 'were planned' as infinite series, the channel would have pulled the plug long ago!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I had this in my mind since long time... Let me share that...

Arjun now owns the shares he does and is rich with least of emotions and attitude (Like Maya in the start) .. Maya is alive somewhere... Arjun knows it... But can't prove it..

Maya walks behind.. Hearing her footsteps he drops the key. (Recall how Maya reacted at Ashwin's entry) Arjun is now in place of Maya and Maya is now Ashwin..
And we have Arjun doing what Maya was doing scared of Ashwin but totally different, possessive about all that hebhas.. House, company, and probably some people if they survive... and crazy other way around... We will have beyhadh all over again πŸ€ͺ

Thought of this to be totally possible... when I saw him laugh like Maniac on Friday πŸ˜†

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 years ago
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only thing that came to my mind after thinking that if the show wasn't finite ... Instead of getting these chotu chotu leaps ... We would have just got a big leap of 15-20 years .. with maya and sanjhs kids ot daughters most precisely fighting over the same man again πŸ˜†
harneet.kh thumbnail

Originally posted by: poornima_15

The only thing that came to my mind after thinking that if the show wasn't finite ... Instead of getting these chotu chotu leaps ... We would have just got a big leap of 15-20 years .. with maya and sanjhs kids ot daughters most precisely fighting over the same man again πŸ˜†

Hahaha...too funnyπŸ˜†
harneet.kh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

This show has a particular theme and Cvs have decided to stick to that! Unfortunately, the theme could have been conveyed more effectively in less no. of episodes, than it was originally envisaged!
Since the CVs have gone for Hadh se zyada number of episodes for a gripping storyline, they couldn't handle it properly and have resorted to pack the show simply with too many filler episodes with repetitive stuff, only to end up showing it neither a romantic genre nor a thriller series!
The creative team clearly has lost their way by allowing illogical things to dominate the show! The only saving grace from the makers -if we can say that they are now seemingly rushing the story with their trademark bloopers and desperately trying to bring a premature end to the show, if the rumors of August ending were true!

If it 'were planned' as infinite series, the channel would have pulled the plug long ago!

I agree...though beyhadh is finite but not at all planned..they are but her able to show a romantic genre nor thriller...filled with bloopers and predictable story and end...they just did not reveal Maya's past...which viewers were eagerly waiting for...what exactly happened on 9th birthday and after and maya's school...there is so much they could have done...they made a crap instead.
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On a serious note its better the show is finite one ... And could have been much better with a less time span than the what they decided ... We would have not got few not necessary dragging plots and with a good pace the show would havr done much better, and many people would also have not lost interest with it .
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think anything would change because there has been a lot of dragging. The show is finite series but the execution has never been like finite series. S3 execution is way better then S1. The characters have developed in comparison to S1. In S1 maya was victim in S3 she is criminal. In S3 arjun is way serious broken and revengeful and in S1 he was happy go lucky. In S1 saanjh was more after arjun like wanted to confess her feeling. She was more into that. In S3 she is like support of arjun, vandana did almost everything as friend as well as lawyer. Most of the times I don't understand when people raise fingers at saanjh for not winning the cases against maya. How can saanjh win against maya? That's not possible before the shows ends. This is not some KD Pathak show. There are a lots of flaws in the show but if want something better we should Hollywood flicks. Possibly people won't find the flaws there. The writing is also better.