When Maya dies multiple times . . .

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Maya's innocence
died on her ninth birth day, as the troubled child suffered extreme cruelty!
Maya's trust died when she caught Arjun saying 'I love you' to dusky in some restaurant , just prior to holi event!
Maya's faith died when she ditched Ganesha!
Maya's control over her husband died when Arjun ignored her protests & chose to go & console a grieving Saanjh for her father's death !
Maya's passion died when Arjun walked way with Saanjh hand in hand just after Samay's death, ignoring an onlooking pregnant wife!
Maya's Patience died when the incessantly provoked wife went after Ayaan after seeing her husband in Shanti spot with her nemesis !
Maya's hope
died when Arjun asked her why she wasn't yet dead, after the loss of her bandar!
Maya's marriage died when Arjun broke one by one all the marital vows!
Maya's rishta as Arjun's wife died when he came to know that Maya killed his mother!
Maya's love from her husband died finally when Arjun told her," I hate you" when she was hopelessly expecting an irate husband to say,"I love you" one last time, before she staged her fake death!
Maya's Maya Arjun Shrama died now, when she jumped into her coffin & lying down in wait for death to embrace her!

But, are we really sure that Maya - the beyhadh lover died, once and for all?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya's innocence
died on her ninth birth day, as the troubled child suffered extreme cruelty!
Maya's trust died when she caught Arjun saying 'I love you' to dusky in some restaurant , just prior to holi event!
Maya's faith died when she ditched Ganesha!
Maya's control over her husband died when Arjun ignored her protests & chose to go & console a grieving Saanjh for her father's death !
Maya's passion died when Arjun walked way with Saanjh hand in hand just after Samay's death, ignoring an onlooking pregnant wife!
Maya's Patience died when the incessantly provoked wife went after Ayaan after seeing Arjun in Shanti spot!
Maya's hope
died when Arjun asked her why she wasn't yet dead, after the loss of her bandar!
Maya's marriage died when Arjun broke one by one all the marital vows!
Arjun's wife died when he came to know that Maya killed his mother!
Arjun's love for Maya died finally when he told her," I hate you" when she was hopelessly expecting an irate husband to say,"I love you" on last time, before she staged her fake death!
Maya's Maya Arjun Shrama died now, when she jumped into her coffin & lying down in wait for death to embrace her!

But, are we really sure that Maya - the beyhadh lover died, once and for all?

Well, Arjun will come and rescue her. Like the hero did for the heroine in QH.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is truly superhuman! Digs her own grave literally and metaphorically. Buries herself.

What a planner?
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Well, Arjun will come and rescue her. Like the hero did for the heroine in QH.

Surely, Arjun needs a 'living Maya' than a dead one! If he is sensible enough to understand the reality after placing himself & the entire family of Sharmas & Mathurs including even some helpful friends on the wrong side of law, only to salvage & retrieve everyone's social standing, hopefully he will do a wise thing! Is he already programmed to reach the cemetery of Maya, before her last breath? Or the task is left to someone else!
Anyway, it remains to be seen how far he can go really in convincing Maya to face the law, while he gets to meet Maya, holding the hand of his friend Dusky!
Will Ayaan & Saanjh be also ready to forgive Maya for their respective losses, even if Arjun chooses to ditch everyone -his brother in jail, his dead mother & a friend in need -dusky for the sake of a dangerously obsessed and now estranged wife of his?!
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

She is truly superhuman! Digs her own grave literally and metaphorically. Buries herself.

What a planner?

What about her engineering mind that has estimated amount of sand needed to bury her while she dug such a huge pit! Did she hope that the gunny bag would sway on its own to spread evenly the sand all over the casket & pit?
How did she manage to throw the knife with lid of coffin open or closed? It must be her good luck as the knife did not bounce off when it hit the bag full of sand, while she was not able to swing her arm fully due to her lying down posture!
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya was never alive to begin with,
Her heart and soul were dead long before.Even though she expresses sorrow on the crimes she committed they were never totally of guilt but for her own need of justification, so cant really say if she has a conscience that lived either.

Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Maya was never alive to begin with,

Her heart and soul were dead long before.Even though she expresses sorrow on the crimes she committed they were never totally of guilt but for her own need of justification, so cant really say if she has a conscience that lived either.

You are correct about her conscience & I too did not say anything about the death of her conscience -if ever it existed!
Well, don't you think the benefit of doubt still goes to her if we can assume that she was a normal child till the fateful 9th birth day of hers!?
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well written post...but i think Samay or Arjun will save her and she will be escape from death once again.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

You are correct about her conscience & I too did not say anything about the death of her conscience -if ever it existed!
Well, don't you think the benefit of doubt still goes to her if we can assume that she was a normal child till the fateful 9th birth day of hers!?

Yes true she should get the benefit of doubt
I hope the Cvs reveal the secret of her childhood. It would shine a light on Maya's character a bit more
because at times I find her soo confusing.

They are guarding that secret a bit too fiercely
from the very first phase we are getting hints but thats just it hints maybe when she comes back to kill Jhanvi, Maya could reveal it in a long fetched monolog that villains tend to marvel in before the kill.