Sab Moh-Maya Hai!!!

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know how, but somehow it feels like this show won't have a very usual ending. I can be completely wrong.
This show won't end up explaining each and every point it brought up. Nor will it end up with the punishment of Maya Mehrotra in the court of law. I don't believe so.
I believe though, the show will end up again with Arjun Ayaan and Saanjh returning to a very normal life, with the 'maya' phase deleted from their lives.

Because the name Maya suggests a whole lot of things.
We are all bound to the 'maya' of this material world. And Maya can do literally anything.
We run after Moh-Maya literally how Arjun ran, how Raajiv ran, how everyone else in the show was devastated by. Because that's what happens. When someone falls in Maya...they lose a hell lot of beloved ones and things, mother...father, like saanjh and arjun did. Because Maya is hard to get over. It devastates you but you stick to that.
Like she always says...'main har jagah hoon...aur kaheen nahi."
Maya is what binds the material world. And you cannot see this devastator. Maya can make you do anything, and can do anything in turn. The show doesn't revolve around proofs of Maya's crimes and them being caught and explained. It's more about how powerful Maya is!!!

Arjun like that of Mahabharata's Arjun didn't want to get rid of Maya until Krishna showed his vishwaroop and said to him that everything is Moh-Maya...worth getting over. And he did.
Here too ...Arjun despite knowing everything wasn't ready to leave Maya...until he lost everything. Now he himself wants to get over Maya...and he will.

I maybe completely wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@penfolk Maya is not a complete negative force. It depends on how you use it. For life to sustain you need Maya as attachments are necessary. Though life is an individual journey it becomes meaning ful because of relations. For relations to form Maya is needed. The love of hus-wife, love of mother-child, basically the loving binding is also form of Maya. And Maya is protector also. That's why during Krishna's birth along with him Goddess Shakthi comes as Yog Maya as his sister. It is Maya who shows her Shakthi swaroop to Kamsa and tells your killer is born emotionally breaking Kamsa as all with his planning and plotting he couldnt get his hands on Devaki's 8th born.
Lakshmi is called Maha Maya, Shakthi Yoga Maya in mytho. Narayan uses both these to establish dharma on earth.

Maya becomes destructive when you dont understand it . When you live in past, when you want to control something, when you chase something leaving everything else. When your decisions are based on half knowledge, when you are judgmental or basically succumb to the 7 sins of jealousy, ego, pride, lust, greed, gluttony and anger. Negative aspect of Maya uses each of these weakness for its victory.

If you have to rise above Maya first you have to kill your ego and pride and look inward, and then you will understand the constructive power of Maya.

Krishna kills Arjuna's ego when he creates the illusion of sunset on day 14. The " I" in Arjuna dies as he realizes what Krishna has done for him to deliver on his trust of choosing him over and above his power. He realizes what God means at that point.

Arjun of Beyhadh also needs realization. His ego has to die so has his pride. He has lived pointing fingers at others, never to himself.

Yesterday he escaped and on him hangs the life of everyone else. Unless he is proven innocent everyone will sink with him. There is no Maya to point fingers at. Either he gets Maya the woman alive and prove to the world he is innocent or else get caught and also put everyone else Ayan, Saanjh, Suman and Shubh in jail for aiding him.