BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Duffer n gang or duffer gang 😑

I was really excited till yesterdays episode n today too d starting bit bt then there goes bhains paani main 😑
W*F was all that stupid planning injection n all agar usse loudspeaker main announce karna tha tho:/

Cvs jus wana prove that nobody has brains other than maya 😑

Ab poora team phas gaya n merko laga tha ki saanjh doesnt knw n Arjun will b declared murdered n maya will het back to revenge Ayan n it will b Sharma bros vs samaya par yahan tho maya se Zyada police se bachna hoga woh bhi poore ke poore S n M ko!

Are bewakoof Arjun tera plan sirf bhaagna tha tho injection ka drama kyun bass bhag jaata kam se kam Ayan n mathur's tho bach jaatha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ARJUN IS ALWAYS A DUFFER,I CAN'T BELIEVE SAANJH BEING A LAWYER HOW CAN SHE SUPPORT SUCH STUPIDITIES ONLY TO KEEP HER PROMISE TO VANDANA ,IT WAS SUCH A STUPID PLAN
MAYA NO COMMENTS
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously
Like what was he thinking.
He should have gone forward with the fake death scenario there he would be out of police radar and Maya would have been back to avenge Arjun.

Honestly it feels like they are just dragging the story with a undetermined ending.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously I thought the same as urs...but S and M duffers gang...n Arjun Sharma is Guru of all the duffers in the whole world...sabko police k shikanje m fasa diya πŸ˜†
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Seriously

Like what was he thinking.
He should have gone forward with the fake death scenario there he would be out of police radar and Maya would have been back to avenge Arjun.

Honestly it feels like they are just dragging the story with a undetermined ending.

Just consider this! Arjun & co know Maya is alive They know that she wants him dead! Beyond that they have no clue where she is & what her future plans are!
Now, the only way they can meet Maya is to force her come after Arjun! If she comes to know Ayaan's plan to kill Arjun or Arjun's subsequent escape, she might choose to emerge from her hiding & come after their trail! The assumption here is the suave Maya keeps a track of her plan to test its success! Certainly, they would not have guessed that she would commit suicide on the day of his hanging! Shame on you Arjun! Even after living with her so many years, you never read her mind!
Coming to the point once again, Maya may kidnap & hold as ransom or even kill any family member of Sharma or Mathur as they are just sitting ducks or mere pawns in this game of chess- just to know whereabouts of absconding Arjun & Saanjh! So, it isn't safe to live in their homes! And the entire family members go to jail and stay put there for safety with a free police protection, till the truth gets established! The troubled & under threat family members may be hopeful of some leniency from justice & law if they can plead successfully their helplessness against an impending psycho attack threatening their lives!

That leaves very limited options for Maya! The only way Maya can get to Arjun is to attack Jhanvi! And perhaps Ayaan or Arjun might go over to Maya's house and wait there setting a counter trap for Maya if she comes there with a devious plan to kill Jhanvi!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays episode proved me wrong..
I never expected them to put the whole blame on Police officer 🀣
But I loved the sudden turn in direction.
The whole Mathur-Sharma family is soo close ❀️ They are like a real family. Ayan Suman Shubh Saanjh Arjun they have lost so much
they need to stick together for future because Maya will come for them.
The whole plan though flawed in various ways did work in giving Arjun a upper hand.
And we saw Maya and how distressed she was.
Waiting for such more episodes.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For the first time in my entire journey of viewing Beyhadh, I am liking this #TeamDuffer... Its ok at least they are doing something... something thatis not foolish and something that is coming as a shock to Maya for the first time.. Just hope the happiness is not short lived... πŸ˜†
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Todays episode proved me wrong..

I never expected them to put the whole blame on Police officer 🀣
But I loved the sudden turn in direction.
The whole Mathur-Sharma family is soo close ❀️ They are like a real family. Ayan Suman Shubh Saanjh Arjun they have lost so much
they need to stick together for future because Maya will come for them.
The whole plan though flawed in various ways did work in giving Arjun a upper hand.
And we saw Maya and how distressed she was.
Waiting for such more episodes.

POLICE OFFICER WAS LIKE...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE...HE WAS USED AS A PUPPET AUR USKO REALISE BHI NAHI HUWAπŸ˜†
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

For the first time in my entire journey of viewing Beyhadh, I am liking this #TeamDuffer... Its ok at least they are doing something... something thatis not foolish and something that is coming as a shock to Maya for the first time.. Just hope the happiness is not short lived... πŸ˜†

MAAYA IS LIKE
KHEL MERA THA ,RULES MERI THI
THEN HOW THE F#@K THE CHAME CHANGED
SHE WANTED ARJUN TO DIE WITH HER...THIS SHOWS SHE IS MENTALLY ILL,,,,,,SHE NEEDS SOME PSYCHIATRIC HELPSAMAY TOO,
DONO SAMAYA KO ASYLUM ME DAALOπŸ˜†

SAAJUN KO BAKSH DO

TAGLINE

HADH SE JYADA KUCH BHI ACHA NAHI HOTA PYAAR BHI NAHI