Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Firstly today's episode was absolutely nail biting one..It actually kept me on the edge of my couch..

The way Arjun had planned his escape waah Duffer Maya ke saath rehte rehte kaafi sayaana ho Gaya.

Since quite few episodes CVs are trying to confuse and prove Ayan as being hater of Arjun.The truth today what I felt was that he injected life in that syringe,so Arjun Sharma is dead infront of police and they close his file.

Yes I truly feel and believe that it's Saanjh and Ayan's plan..Or might be Ayan's plan.The smirk and the cunning smile Ayan had was a sign of victory for his brother and not death and revenge from him.

Maya's part I'm skipping as CVs themselves don't know what dialogues they are giving to her the same repeated ones

In short today's episode is Masterstroke.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Firstly today's episode was absolutely nail biting one..It actually kept me on the edge of my couch..

The way Arjun had planned his escape waah Duffer Maya ke saath rehte rehte kaafi sayaana ho Gaya.

Since quite few episodes CVs are trying to confuse and prove Ayan as being hater of Arjun.The truth today what I felt was that he injected life in that syringe,so Arjun Sharma is dead infront of police and they close his file.

Yes I truly feel and believe that it's Saanjh and Ayan's plan..Or might be Ayan's plan.The smirk and the cunning smile Ayan had was a sign of victory for his brother and not death and revenge from him.

Maya's part I'm skipping as CVs themselves don't know what dialogues they are giving to her the same repeated ones

In short today's episode is Masterstroke.

If the same bogus doctor is examining & declaring the death of Arjun, then there is a good chance that Arjun will land in morgue, only to escape from there!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes Arjun Sharma is dead for the world so that he can escape. I also felt the same. It was a good plan as no one saw Ayan injecting that syringe into Arjun.
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sivaji the boss? Arjun?🤣
Edited by chandni_barbie - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Maya is dead for many but not so for a few!
Arjun will now emulate Maya, thanks to Ayaan! Will he?
Ofcourse, Samay is presumed to be dead or oh! no, is he not?

Will these three 'dead' persons meet sometime, somewhere to decide, who will get injected life back, only to return alive, 'officially' this time?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya is dead for many but not so for a few!
Arjun will now emulate Maya, thanks to Ayaan! Will he?
Ofcourse, Samay is presumed to be dead or oh! no, is he not?

Will these three 'dead' persons meet sometime, somewhere to decide, who will get injected life back, only to return alive, 'officially' this time?

🤣

Word Count: 0

HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So Ayan doesn't actually hate Arjun. But I don't understand why he pretended in front of Sanjh. How would that help their plan?
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is arjun and mayas master plan to take revenge for their lost child.They have trapped sanjh her family an ayaan now. End Game is Arjun an maya living together for sure. When sanjh comes to know about their plan she will either become mental or kill herself.
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@chandni I don't think removing mayas name frm chest maya digg8ng own grave it's nt arjun maya plan &besides vm babys killer is no more so which badla?but I'm thinking an I teresting thing if arjun is nt proven innocent saanj ayan suman&even shuvh will be jailed.so he needs to come innocent for all
Fernandes43 thumbnail
The entire Mathur & Sharma family are now law breakers for varying degree of criminality!
Will the police catch them as they caught the other accomplices?
All of them became criminals for what?
To catch one criminal who is still eluding law!
Will Arjun & co be successful in catching Maya who can elude even her death not once but as many times as she wants?
By the way, is there any person living in the Ashram, other than Maya? It seems no one cared, when Maya set fire to her own little hut!

Will this time at least Maya die? Nope!

Who can kill a dead person?
Only a dead person kill another dead person!

What a creative thinking!